The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa

Notices

The NZ Experience! Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa After reading this, you're never going to call NZ a boring place ever again! The best kairau for your buck

Old 31-08-2015, 05:14 PM

My Reputation: Points: 21746 / Power: 23
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Place to visit when you are in Auckland

you must have been visiting the brothels too often to have time to visit those places
why u go Kio kway never call me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Never been to any of these places.

Newbie helpline click here
Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 08-09-2015, 02:56 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

New Zealand Maritime Museum
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Ze...aritime_Museum

The New Zealand Maritime Museum is New Zealand's premier[citation needed] maritime museum. It is located on Hobson Wharf Auckland, adjacent to Viaduct Harbour. It houses exhibitions spanning New Zealands maritime history from the first Polynesian explorers to modern day triumphs at the America's Cup.

Its Maori name is 'Te Huiteanaui-A-Tangaroa' - holder of the treasures of Tangaroa (the Sea God).

photos from tripadvisor.com

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wise tips indeed from an old head samster!

tena koutou, tena koutou, tena koutou katoa!
Old 08-10-2015, 05:21 PM

now that i get this confirmation from another kiwi....this is hard proof that sam has been busy banging the chicks instead of visiting place of interests.

he claimed he has not been to most of the places i mentioned in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
wise tips indeed from an old head samster!

tena koutou, tena koutou, tena koutou katoa!

Old 08-10-2015, 06:14 PM

Maungakiekie / One Tree Hill
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Tr...New_Zealand%29

Maungakiekie / One Tree Hill is a 182-metre (597 ft) volcanic peak in Auckland, New Zealand. It is an important memorial place for both Māori and other New Zealanders. The suburb around the base of the hill is also called One Tree Hill; it is surrounded by the suburbs of Royal Oak to the west, and clockwise, Epsom, Greenlane, Oranga, and Onehunga. The summit provides views across the Auckland area, and allows visitors to see both of Auckland's harbours.

The hill's scoria cones were erupted from three craters – one is intact and two have been breached by lava flows that rafted away part of the side of the scoria cone. Lava flows went in all directions, many towards Onehunga, covering an area of 20 square kilometres (7.7 sq mi), making it the second largest (in area covered) of the Auckland volcanic field, behind Rangitoto Island. The age of eruption is currently unknown, but it is older than 28,500 years as it has a mantling of volcanic ash erupted at that time from Te Tātua-a-Riukiuta volcano.

photos from tripadvisor.com

Old 09-10-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
now that i get this confirmation from another kiwi....this is hard proof that sam has been busy banging the chicks instead of visiting place of interests.

he claimed he has not been to most of the places i mentioned in this thread.
Ya lah... You have to be careful when reading Uncle Sam's message. You have to read in between the lines leh!

The last time I read he is planning to move to Hawkes Bay to start a papaya farm liao!
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal