The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jonlimm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex with Hooker during her period

Bros I brought a working girl back to my hotel from KL beach club a month back. We had one round of sex, rested and went for 2nd shot. After 2nd shot as I remove my dick I found blood on the condom. Freaked me out big time. I immediately took out the condom and washed my dick with soap. Please advise what r the chances of me getting disease from her
Old 06-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex with Hooker during her period

If not raw it ok, unless some blood around yr dingdong area which is not protected than might have problem. Better go check ASAP just to be sure never kana any stuff.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:00 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

if it is just menorrhea then the risk is about the same as her without her period..(provided you wore the rubber correctly)
if her bleeding is due to other reasons.. e.g diseases,tumors, Stds..
then your risk will be higher..

here is the link of ailments related to the topic of Vaginal Bleeding

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlimm View Post
Bros I brought a working girl back to my hotel from KL beach club a month back. We had one round of sex, rested and went for 2nd shot. After 2nd shot as I remove my dick I found blood on the condom. Freaked me out big time. I immediately took out the condom and washed my dick with soap. Please advise what r the chances of me getting disease from her

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Samster

I went for HIV test and tested negative. What other test should I go for? By the way will STD affect fertility?
Old 06-12-2012, 09:44 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yes.. indirectly even though it doesnt affect men too much..
however you might pass it to your missus and this is where is complication starts.
some stds like chlamydia and trichomoniasis can cause infertility in woman..

read the sticky on stds..

Quote:
By the way will STD affect fertility?

Old 06-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Where can I get std screening and what level of screening should I go for?
Old 06-12-2012, 08:33 PM

http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/

Quote:
Where can I get std screening and what level of screening should I go for?

Old 07-12-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaoxue101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
go to a clinic & ask for blood test. You will know the result in a few days time.
Old 13-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Relax la bro. Quite likely its just the start of her period, so might have a little bit of blood. The chances of infection is the same as normal lar, since blood is afteral, just another body fluid and is no more dangerous than her pussy juice right? It's just more visible tats why looks scarier.
Old 13-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ultima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Relax la bro. Quite likely its just the start of her period, so might have a little bit of blood. The chances of infection is the same as normal lar, since blood is afteral, just another body fluid and is no more dangerous than her pussy juice right? It's just more visible tats why looks scarier.
sounds logical.. just that that the fluid is red in color.
Old 17-12-2012, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima View Post
sounds logical.. just that that the fluid is red in color.
don't mean to scare you bro, but blood is more infectious than any other bodily fluid. it has a whole lot of nutrients that bacteria and viruses thrive on. why do you think they ask you go for blood test, not ask you for sweat or saliva?
Old 17-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hwei6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Human Fluid and Blood Transmit HIV related diseases

If the CD broke there's possibility of being infected, regardless is it blood or semen, so the question is rather not relevant

Just go for test in 6 months at DSC and stop guessing as being stressed will lead to feeling week, sweating, which will cause you to think even more
Old 17-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
don't mean to scare you bro, but blood is more infectious than any other bodily fluid. it has a whole lot of nutrients that bacteria and viruses thrive on. why do you think they ask you go for blood test, not ask you for sweat or saliva?
Menstrual blood is no more infectious than other vaginal fluids. The reason there are blood tests is because some STDs are viral and therefore tested in the blood (e.g., syph and hiv). Others are bacterial and tested at the site of infection (e.g., gc, chlam).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1