The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

To all Spurs fans, maybe you can answer this question:
Is it fair for Singtel to keep replaying the 'Classic' match of how Spurs lost 5-3 to Man U after leading 3-0?!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 02-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

His contract is up:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...united?cc=4716

Maybe a good free transfer as Tomasz Kuszczak is out of contract at the end of the season. Sell Gomes and buy him as a backup.

So Spurs fans-What say you?
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 04-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

Which Spurs will turn up against Man U tomorrow morning?

Let's hope that it is the Spurs that play responsibly and give a good account of themselves that turn up.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 05-03-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

Against the run of play, Spurs went behind just before the half time.

I hope the players do not hang their head. They played well and unlucky with 1 goal disallowed. I think we can a result from this game with the showings of how the players played. We got more possession and patient, we must carry on and we will definitely break them down. Concentrate... Concentrate... Concentrate...

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 05-03-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Concentrate... Concentrate... Concentrate...
We lost concentration again. It looks so much like the beginning of the season where we lost 2 consecutive games by conceding 5 and 3 goals, which the 3 goals is against Man U coincidently...

We need to look long and hard at ourselves and how our players just lost their way so oftenly...

So sad after a promising 1st half, especially when the players worked hard and a couple of players just lost their way at the crucial moments...

Now Harry just throw caution into the wind by bringing on Krancjar and Defoe, 10 minutes left and 3 goals behind...
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 05-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro,

Liverpool is on a high now after Carling Cup win. Arsenal has been revived by Spurs' inability to have mental strength when leading against a strong team like them. Chelski's recovery is on the way if Lampard plays every match again.
liverpool just cant seem to play well without gerrard. chelski just lost their manager, lampard being their top scorer so far this season doesnt help avb at all.

newcastle drew at home in the derby and spurs predictably lost to man utd.

so goes the fate of the "top" teams during the weekend. this is the season of the manchesters.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
To all Spurs fans, maybe you can answer this question:
Is it fair for Singtel to keep replaying the 'Classic' match of how Spurs lost 5-3 to Man U after leading 3-0?!!!
no its not fair at all, but we'll see the same game as long as alex is still having a strangle hold on epl with man utd. my idol veron played that day somemore.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
We lost concentration again. It looks so much like the beginning of the season where we lost 2 consecutive games by conceding 5 and 3 goals, which the 3 goals is against Man U coincidently...

We need to look long and hard at ourselves and how our players just lost their way so oftenly...

So sad after a promising 1st half, especially when the players worked hard and a couple of players just lost their way at the crucial moments...

Now Harry just throw caution into the wind by bringing on Krancjar and Defoe, 10 minutes left and 3 goals behind...
bro i wont call the 1st half promising. saha and ade cant find each other, and when they do, it is for ade to block saha's shot. i would have sent in defoe much earlier.

spurs played with fear even in whl. i only watched the 1st half, lots of possession but without the objective to break in. bale is sorely missed. lennon was creative but the man utd defence was up to the task.

modric kept playing deep with livermore, i would think they made passes to ledley more than anybody else.

bro tell me what happened in the 2nd period.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
bro i wont call the 1st half promising. saha and ade cant find each other, and when they do, it is for ade to block saha's shot. i would have sent in defoe much earlier.

spurs played with fear even in whl. i only watched the 1st half, lots of possession but without the objective to break in. bale is sorely missed. lennon was creative but the man utd defence was up to the task.

modric kept playing deep with livermore, i would think they made passes to ledley more than anybody else.

bro tell me what happened in the 2nd period.
Bro,

Although Saha and Ade can't find one another, but we managed to keep Man U at bay for most of the 1st half, which not many teams can do so.

Lennon was the livewire, but we failed to recognised that and pass to him to let him create havoc. Of course, if we have Bale we may be able to play better. I, however, defer as Bale is playing in-field too much. I was surprised by VDV not playing.

Modric played deep as Livermore and Sandro is required to keep Scholes and Carrick at bay. I think this is fine, but like I say VDV will provide more dimension than Saha-Ade combination as both are out-to-out strikers and no second striker.

I agreed that Defoe, is a natural 2nd striker, which pounce on the out-to-out striker's 2nd ball, should come in earlier.

2nd half is almost the same as 1st half, but Lennon proves he can be more than a handful. We lost another 2 goals through lapses, again, and managed to knock 1 in from Defoe's 1st strike (if I am not wrong). Heads were hanging after Man U went 3 up.

Ledley King sums up the best:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spur...s-050312.page?
He is right that we need to stay concentrated for 90minutes against team like Man U. Last season's lost against Real Madrid has already told us that and the players are still living in dreamland.

At most, Spurs is only good enough to challenge for UCL qualification. We will not be able to keep players like Modric by playing like kids against the best teams. I believe that the players need to be psycologically stronger and creative.

I was correct to have anticipated that we have a tough period up till 24 Mar 12, as we are so short of cover for injuries. Bale is the only left winger, Lennon is the only right winger, Modric is the only creator, Parker is the only defensive midfielder, Kaboul didn't perform in the 1st 2 games of the season.

I think the only consistency that we have, so far, is conceding goals, 16 in 4 big games. If we eliminate these 16 goals, our goal difference will be a healthy 35 and we will be closer to the top 2.

Anyway, let's just hope that we win against Stevenage on Wednesday, the only trophy chance that we have. And of course, keep 3rd position at the end of the season.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 07-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

2nd half is almost the same as 1st half, but Lennon proves he can be more than a handful. We lost another 2 goals through lapses, again, and managed to knock 1 in from Defoe's 1st strike (if I am not wrong). Heads were hanging after Man U went 3 up.

Ledley King sums up the best:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spur...s-050312.page?
He is right that we need to stay concentrated for 90minutes against team like Man U. Last season's lost against Real Madrid has already told us that and the players are still living in dreamland.
yeah the one against madrid really showed the gap. but you'll think spurs, in mighty form this season, would rise to the occasion after that dismay outing against arsenal. but no, doesnt matter this is not the best man utd team ever. spurs players just wanna sit back in awe... sigh...

well... i am just talking through tears. spurs already overcame and overturned the predictable defeats against liverpool, arsenal and cheski in recent years, man utd seem to be invincible as far as spurs is concerned.

Chelsea launched the post Andre Villas-Boas era with a win as second half goals from Juan Mata and Raul Meireles saw off Birmingham in the FA Cup fifth round

roberto di matteo is temporarily running chelski now, i have always been a fan of his. he has a good cv, i wonder why roman is not giving him a chance instead of trying to get another big name.

it should spurs 9 stevenage 0. come on you spurs!
Old 07-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
it should spurs 9 stevenage 0. come on you spurs!
Bro,

I am happy if we win 1-0 or 2-0 becoz I think the players need to be humbled and the last 2 games have done that. I hope they will be reminded by Stevenage without having to lose the game. This will keep the players thinking and on their toes.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 08-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

I am happy if we win 1-0 or 2-0 becoz I think the players need to be humbled and the last 2 games have done that. I hope they will be reminded by Stevenage without having to lose the game. This will keep the players thinking and on their toes.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
ok bro it is a humble win at the lane with the ticket to the quarter-finals!
the way is open... and the prize is the FA CUP!

Two strikes from Jermain Defoe helped Tottenham Hotspur fight back from a goal down to beat Stevenage 3-1 at White Hart Lane and book a place in the quarter-finals of the FA Cup

defoe for england!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok bro it is a humble win at the lane with the ticket to the quarter-finals!
the way is open... and the prize is the FA CUP!

Two strikes from Jermain Defoe helped Tottenham Hotspur fight back from a goal down to beat Stevenage 3-1 at White Hart Lane and book a place in the quarter-finals of the FA Cup

defoe for england!
Bro,

Next up in FA Cup, Bolton at WHL on 17th... No easy, but at least 1 step closer...

Next up this weekend, Everton at Goodison. Hope that Spurs don't slip up again and gain positive result becoz it will really kick start the last stretch of the season.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 10-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

We need a positive result tonite becoz next up in EPL is Stoke and Chelski. If we win tonite, confidence will be up and we might still have the 4 points breathing space for another week.

It won't be easy, the Toffees are on a great run while we have been dreadful recently. So hopefully, the lads wake up in time...

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
COMON YOU SPURS!!!
COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 11-03-2012, 02:13 AM
Samster

I totally don't understand why a leftie is playing as a right winger?

Sandro can fill in on the right and give cover for Walker. Let Bale play on the left, where he is most dangerous. He is not covering back and making the defence very weak, and then Kaboul gone to sleep for 1 moment and we are down by 1 goal.

I have always emphasize that Bale is a leftie, let him play on the left, with Assou-Ekotto covering his rear and Modric on his inside he can roam. Modric looked out of place now becoz he has to cover too much ground on the left, which is the mistake Juan De Ramos made that cost him his job. Harry got the balance right when he came in, but now he is repeating the mistake...

Everton is playing like Arsenal and Man U, exposing our weakness...

Harry, Harry, Harry... What are you thinking about?
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1