The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 2
LovesMilktea is a name known to allLovesMilktea is a name known to allLovesMilktea is a name known to allLovesMilktea is a name known to allLovesMilktea is a name known to allLovesMilktea is a name known to all
Re: Stay Away From Wei Spa Jurong East

During wolf era time,
kirin shop was a full menu shop operate 24hrs
After that kena featured on news & tv,
Never be the same anymore
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 05-08-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Bommi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Hi bro. I shared with you a spa girl. You said you are going to share one with me? I think you forgot.
PMed you soonbeng! Sorry overlooked!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-08-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddar View Post
Now is called qin beauty or something. Elaine is now at Jurong gateway, the rest dunno go where liao
Yss she is at * Sp* W*lln*s*. I contacted her but her rates have skyrocketed. Previously at Kirin,you could get 4G roaming for the usual standard rate but now she's quoting a 3 figure. Lol.
Old 06-08-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
think you guys can go telegram and see for yourself what are the available entry price. i do see some SPAs reducing back to SG$50.00/hr or special promotion. think neighbourhood SPAs cannot tahan the slow traffic especially those $60.00 type

Hey! Do you think you could share with me the Telegram Channel? I'd love to see what they have to offer. Thank you in advance.,
Old 06-08-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 2
soonbeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersoonbeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersoonbeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersoonbeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bommi99 View Post
Hey! Do you think you could share with me the Telegram Channel? I'd love to see what they have to offer. Thank you in advance.,
I received your lobang. Thanks.
Old 06-08-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
ultraitor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraitor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraitor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried this place a few times, same ML. After one or two sessions, no need for 88 package.. but i find extras too expensive and got bored of the ML. So stopped going.. exploring other places in the west..
Old 06-08-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 17
KangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriedsbf View Post
Few days back I went to a webby to look for west side ML,

though the photo looks attractive but like what they say, west side all landmine.
another landmine. contacted, go down, ask the MILF ML sitting by the door for the pretty ML, she say its her. I run.
Old 06-08-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant futureKangTuo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana87 View Post
yes. seem close. i miss the chubby apple in kirin previously. she is a bit fierce but cute also. went out w her few times.
Maybe you will like this chubby Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
example of ps skill. round every where become sharp and thin
using the name of former ang pai

Old 06-08-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 12
C00kies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterC00kies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterC00kies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterC00kies is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
example of ps skill. round every where become sharp and thin
using the name of former ang pai
any idea the former apple went to where already ?
Old 06-08-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
GilbertHx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys, everytime I went to those $88 spa, the ML always say nobody is complaining about the $88 price but I always see bros saying want boycott/complain but still there are bros just went for the $88 spa.
I donít know whether ML is lying or bros always complain $88 but still patronise them
Old 06-08-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
If you are talking about the Wei spa Apple, she has RTC. I followed her from Clementi spa to Wei Spa.She is the most popular ML then. But after years of visiting and booking 4 hours sessions just to chat and let her rest. Didn't manage to unlock anything from her. I'm sure some bros managed to unlock and got some action from her. I saw she was very intimate wif a PRC guy on a few occasions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C00kies View Post
any idea the former apple went to where already ?
Old 06-08-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
There are plenty of ah pek with CPF money supporting these ML too. Of course sooner or later ah pek will feel the effects inflation. But there will be another batch of ah pek with their CPF coming alone the next year
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilbertHx View Post
Guys, everytime I went to those $88 spa, the ML always say nobody is complaining about the $88 price but I always see bros saying want boycott/complain but still there are bros just went for the $88 spa.
I donít know whether ML is lying or bros always complain $88 but still patronise them
Old 06-08-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
sbf bros is only a small pool of customer. larger pool of customer still go 88p
alot people have high spending power and don't mind.
Old 06-08-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
But after years of visiting and booking 4 hours sessions just to chat and let her rest. Didn't manage to unlock anything from her.
so you are one of the big spender being talk about by the other ML back then. No wonder i got hard time booking her last time. must be 1 day advance
Old 06-08-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2542 / Power: 12
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shud be always complain $88 but still patronize them, regularly ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1