The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

bro Castrol,
i though after the UEFA's win,Spurs can really pick themselves up again and show their potential.
i was expecting them to be among the top 6.

0-0 is a bit disappointing result. did not telecast right ?
same as the Reds ? dominate but cannot break through ?

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 22-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
spurs 0 wigan 0

dont bet on spurs just yet lah, i want to assure you all, my face look sadder than them now.

Without Keane & Berbatov.. Tottenham look likely to be relegated at the end of the season.
Bent & that Russian fellow is not good enough to save Spurs
Old 22-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Tottenham 0 - 0 Wigan : Spurs still winless

Tottenham boss Juande Ramos' problems continued after his side were held to a goalless draw against Wigan which saw them remain at the bottom of the Premier League table.
Spurs' lack of quality firepower since the departure of Dimitar Berbatov and Robbie Keane was even further apparent as they struggled to break down Steve Bruce's side and they are still searching for their first league victory after five matches.

(Excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
bro Castrol,
i though after the UEFA's win,Spurs can really pick themselves up again and show their potential.
i was expecting them to be among the top 6.

0-0 is a bit disappointing result. did not telecast right ?
same as the Reds ? dominate but cannot break through ?
bro it was live on ch 21 or 22, spurs had always done well against wigan in the past but maybe dont live that match better lah. oh yah, liverpool also dropped unnecessary points at home. lets hope they both can bring some cheers next match day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart Break Kid View Post
Without Keane & Berbatov.. Tottenham look likely to be relegated at the end of the season.
Bent & that Russian fellow is not good enough to save Spurs
haha spurs will never be relegated becos epl will not be as exciting. even arsene wenger wont allow it.

pavly.....ko will score a hat-trick this weekend and 1match-1goal darren bent is going to bang in everything.
Old 28-09-2008, 03:54 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Newcastle 1 - 2 Tottenham : Toon crisis deepens as Spurs marches on to Carling Cup 4th Round

Roman Pavlyuchenko's first goal in English football helped to pile further pressure on managerless Newcastle as the Carling Cup failed to provide any relief on Tyneside with Spurs claiming a 2-1 win.

The Russian, a £13.8million summer arrival at White Hart Lane, thumped home a 62nd-minute free header to put holders Spurs on the road to their first domestic victory of the season.

But it was midfielder Jamie O'Hara who sealed the win four minutes later when he capitalised on a dreadful error by Steven Taylor to fire past the stranded Shay Given.

Michael Owen's 90th-minute strike could not prevent the Magpies' slipping to a fourth successive defeat and left a bemused crowd of just 20,577 facing a winter of discontent with owner Mike Ashley's masterplan having been torn to pieces.

Spurs will host Liverpool in the next round.

Old 29-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Samster

Portsmouth 2 - 0 Tottenham : Defoe haunts Spurs

Jermain Defoe scored a first-half penalty against former club Tottenham before Peter Crouch added a second as Portsmouth won 2-0 and left Juande Ramos' hapless side rooted to the bottom of the Premier League.

After gaining just two points from the first six matches Ramos was subjected to chants of ''You don't know what you are doing'' from fans after he took 73 minutes to send on top-scorer Darren Bent for lone striker Roman Pavlyuchenko.

But for Pompey it was a welcome return to winning ways having conceded 10 goals in their previous two matches, although the victory was tarnished when Lassana Diarra was sent off after a second yellow card foul on fellow Frenchman Benoit Assou-Ekotto two minutes from time.

Spurs disastrous league form continues...........

Old 30-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

COME ON YOU SPURS!
wisla krakow is going to be koyak krakow, and hull city is going to know the true meaning of the PRIDE OF LONDON this weekend!

Old 04-10-2008, 11:52 AM
Samster

Wisla Krakow 1 - 1 Tottenham : Spurs survive late scare to progress in UEFA Cup

Tottenham wins 3-2 on aggregate

Tottenham battled their way through to the UEFA Cup group stage but failed to get the win they wanted to kick-start their season.

Arkadiusz Glowacki's own goal just before the hour mark at Stadion Wisly extended Spurs' lead from the first leg, with Pawel Brozek's late strike setting up a tense finale.

Old 05-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

can the Cockerels registers their first EPL's win in the new season against Hull City ???
Ramos is in lot of pressures.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 05-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
can the Cockerels registers their first EPL's win in the new season against Hull City ???
Ramos is in lot of pressures.
well bro, its half time now and spurs are trailing 0-1 to hull in white hart lane. ramos has another 45 mins to save spurs' pride!
Old 06-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Spurs are now in trouble. Hope they can wake up in next game.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Samster

Tottenham 0 - 1 Hull : Geovanni does London double

Juande Ramos' job was hanging by a thread after Tottenham's season went from bad to worse with yet another abject home defeat.

A brilliant first-half free-kick from Brazilian Geovanni did the damage to continue Hull's brilliant arrival in the top flight for the first time in their history.

Hull's wonderful start has now taken them to third place in the league table but of more immediate relevance was Tottenham's third home league defeat of the season which left them stranded rock bottom of the Premier League with just two points and had Hull fans revelling in their misery.

Spurs' form really looks like the current ST Index ......down down down....

Old 08-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Samster

spurs is in hull... i mean hell now.
come on ramos, tell darren bent to imagine he's still playing for charlton and starting banging in the goals!

Old 18-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

Tottenham's big-money summer signing Luka Modric has no regrets over his decision to join the club. The Croatian has struggled to adapt.

The Croatia international left Dinamo Zagreb for the Premier League outfit in a £15.8million during the close season, but has struggled to impress as the club started the Premier League campaign in woeful form.

Big things have been expected of the 22-year-old midfielder but, despite a slow start to life at White Hart Lane, Modric believes it is just a matter of time before his North London begins to bear fruit.

"No, I am not sorry I came to Tottenham at all," he told The Sun.
"It's the beginning of the season and this crisis cannot last forever."
Old 20-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

Stoke 2 - 1 Tottenham : Sorry Spurs lose again

Tottenham are in danger of becoming marooned at the foot of the Premier League table after losing 2-1 at Stoke City. Their disastrous start to the season is now the worst in the club's history and defeat was compounded by red cards for Gareth Bale and Michael Dawson. Darren Bent had levelled Danny Higginbotham's penalty but Rory Delap grabbed the winner. Ricardo Fuller also missed a late spot kick.

Spurs' 6th EPL defeat this season.........

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1