The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Poh heng people's park complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by egmar mah View Post
Yes, I always pcc imagine fucking with her. But pcc on my bed with tissue paper layed. Nowsaday my sex drive gone down a lot unlike six seven yrs ago.think age catching up . But bro bird of war believe me this Michelle really worth a good fuck.
Ok, bro.

Pls take a few pics and a brief video of Michelle and send them to me in private. Thanks!

Don't become obsessed w/ one woman.

If she is my type of woman, I'll go to the shop and talk w/ her.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 23-09-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Poh heng people's park complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Ok, bro.

Pls take a few pics and a brief video of Michelle and send them to me in private. Thanks!

Don't become obsessed w/ one woman.

If she is my type of woman, I'll go to the shop and talk w/ her.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB, please reconsider approaching her even if given a chance. This TS is so obsessed with this lady that I do not know what will happen to you if he sees u with her lol
Old 23-09-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Bro WB, please reconsider approaching her even if given a chance. This TS is so obsessed with this lady that I do not know what will happen to you if he sees u with her lol
No problem, I will feel sexcited if seeing someone doggie her. Always imagine one of my fat plump army tiko fren fucking her
Old 25-09-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Bro, tks for your concern.

It will be only a fling for me. Then I'll pass her ctc to TS.

Quote:
No problem, I will feel sexcited if seeing someone doggie her. Always imagine one of my fat plump army tiko fren fucking her
Bro, tks for your understanding.

I have asked a fren who owns a shop there to take a look first.

What is her approximate age, height and weight?

I assume that she has a pretty face and has a killer body w/ big perky ass.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-09-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

40 plus lah, then think 1.65m should weighs 50kg plus below 60 kg ba
Old 25-09-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
40 plus lah, then think 1.65m should weighs 50kg plus below 60 kg ba
Bro,

Not for me. I don't like any women over 35.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-09-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Oh no, ur friend got go bio her neh???
Old 26-09-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh no, ur friend got go bio her neh???
No, he didn't.

When I first meet a girl, I prefer that she is aged 18-20. I'll accept 21-24.

If I hv known a girl for a long time, of course she will be much older.

Goodnight!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 27-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

U shd try, 40 plus is tasty. Cheeby juice a lot , perhaps I nvr try one Lao chio. But if well maintain is hard to come by.this gal is.....
Old 27-09-2019, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
U shd try, 40 plus is tasty. Cheeby juice a lot , perhaps I nvr try one Lao chio. But if well maintain is hard to come by.this gal is.....
Bro, you're right.

Very few women in their early 40s are well maintained and attractive.

I hv a 31 yo attractive Fujian woman, a businesswoman I met a long time ago, who is coming to SG to bear me two kids. In 10 yrs, she will be 41 n in your coveted age grp.

She is 170, 53 kg, natural C. Fair w/ big shapely butt and nice long legs.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 27-09-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

I just did a 50 year old, shapely and looks late 30s, best thing is when she comes, her cb pulsates and massages my dick, that kind of high dunno how to describe, dun even need to pump her, insert liao she will slowly come on her own from her grinding, rare gem
Old 30-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
I just did a 50 year old, shapely and looks late 30s, best thing is when she comes, her cb pulsates and massages my dick, that kind of high dunno how to describe, dun even need to pump her, insert liao she will slowly come on her own from her grinding, rare gem
Dunno whether u got chance to try this Michelle or not?? If really can, pls give me details of the fucking action
Old 02-10-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Hope someone to make her cb juice drip, kindly highlight hereeeee. I will be keen to know detail
Old 03-10-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Not bad one, believe me. Her cb pok pok( bloat bloat) sure ho gan one
Old 05-10-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Today off, shall go down to beo her neh. And have lunch at there hawker center behind.anyone interested???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1