The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Johnnydebt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is she hinting me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Just causally ask would she do it? You can start with some famous personality first, before looking to turn the attention to yourself. Cheers!
This is a good suggestion too!
Old 13-05-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
joo10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faultify View Post
You can try invite her for some drinks and then move on from there, if she rejects you can just say sorry you had too much. But if she is okay, you are in for a treat
Use alcohol as excuse? haha
Old 13-05-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Ask her out for a drink in the night and see how she reacts. If she agree for the drink in pub, disco etc, there is a chance.
Old 14-05-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

try to get her to make this comment again and when she does, just cheekily asked if you can join the queue since she so chio, if you dun sound desperate, you may stand a chance. just speak confidently as if it's just a normal conversation and take it from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsohsoh View Post
she always says "it's ok if noone finds out what. why they so stupid".
Old 14-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

there are some possibilities:

1) she could be stating an opinion matter of factly

2) she could be subtly cock teasing

3) she could be really hinting

so, how to know which is it? its down to your judgement liao

if only men can read minds hue hue hue
Old 30-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
merseykop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Need opinions from bros and sis here.

Have a chio colleague that I want to make a move on. We've been working together for almost two years but nothing has happened, but recently when we are in the car and talking about people we know who are married and cheating, she always says "it's ok if noone finds out what. why they so stupid".

I'm married.

Is she dropping hints that she's open to a NSA affair? If so, how should I "test water" without scaring her away permanently?
Any update?
Old 23-09-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
tsohsoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Update from company retreat:

Went to Phuket with the company (40+ people). Very boring trip except the Muay Thai.

Damn sian cos didn't manage to make a move cos she was always w friends. However, on the last day of the trip, bumped into her at the lobby in the morning and asked her if she wanted to hang out. She said she is okay for lunch.

Met her and what she was wearing really got my hormones raging. small white tshirt tied to show off her flat middriff, and short tattered jean shorts that really accentuated my favourite asset of hers - those super fair, slim and proportionate legs.

We started talking casually but drifted into relationships. Slowly revealed that I just broke off with a girl i was dating (she knows I'm married). Didn't seem to faze her that I had a affair and she prompted me for more details. Ended up sharing how we got together and she was super interested.

Then she started talking about her current bf. Saying that he is very boring and they share no interests. She's just together with him cos he takes care of her.

Then something interesting happened.

I accidentally knocked over my orange juice and some spilled on her thigh. I took out some wet tissue and starting helping her to wipe. She didn't resist and moved her hand away to let me.

I was damn excited alr and wondering what to do for the next move.

Just nice damn suay, some other colleagues came in and spotted us. We had to say hi and tell them to join us.

Nothing happened because we had to fly back already.

We don't work in the same proj so we didn't interact much after we came back. She continues posting pic of her bf and her going movies, eating at cafe etc.

Do you guys think that she is interested, or just enjoying the attention?

Thinking of going for the kill when she comes back but also scared to ruin our friendship.
Old 23-09-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

scare to ruin friendship better don't try, coz successful or not, the friendship no longer the same...
Old 23-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

See which of your head is thinking lo

which is worthy to keep friendship or your own lust
Old 23-09-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
keaikeai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since married and should stay faithful.
Old 23-09-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Aria is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Need opinions from bros and sis here.

Have a chio colleague that I want to make a move on. We've been working together for almost two years but nothing has happened, but recently when we are in the car and talking about people we know who are married and cheating, she always says "it's ok if noone finds out what. why they so stupid".

I'm married.

Is she dropping hints that she's open to a NSA affair? If so, how should I "test water" without scaring her away permanently?
Actually, do you like to stay employed? With a company that size, there’s like at least 40 pairs of eyes looking at you and her, isn’t her ‘suggestions’ the least of your concerns?

Don’t be surprised that some females are clueless about leading guys on with their behaviour. Let’s say in the scenario she’s not into you and you went for the ‘kill’ but got rejected.

Who has more credibility than a married man trying to pull a fast one? If this consideration has never crossed you mind then by all means! Go for the ‘kill’
人言可畏!
Old 23-09-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria View Post
Actually, do you like to stay employed? With a company that size, there’s like at least 40 pairs of eyes looking at you and her, isn’t her ‘suggestions’ the least of your concerns?

Don’t be surprised that some females are clueless about leading guys on with their behaviour. Let’s say in the scenario she’s not into you and you went for the ‘kill’ but got rejected.

Who has more credibility than a married man trying to pull a fast one? If this consideration has never crossed you mind then by all means! Go for the ‘kill’
人言可畏!
Also depend on how high your position is in the company.
The higher you are the more you can bochap.
Old 23-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigass View Post
Time for medicine
LOL 😂 funny replies
Old 23-09-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Update from company retreat:

Went to Phuket with the company (40+ people). Very boring trip except the Muay Thai.

Damn sian cos didn't manage to make a move cos she was always w friends. However, on the last day of the trip, bumped into her at the lobby in the morning and asked her if she wanted to hang out. She said she is okay for lunch.

Met her and what she was wearing really got my hormones raging. small white tshirt tied to show off her flat middriff, and short tattered jean shorts that really accentuated my favourite asset of hers - those super fair, slim and proportionate legs.

We started talking casually but drifted into relationships. Slowly revealed that I just broke off with a girl i was dating (she knows I'm married). Didn't seem to faze her that I had a affair and she prompted me for more details. Ended up sharing how we got together and she was super interested.

Then she started talking about her current bf. Saying that he is very boring and they share no interests. She's just together with him cos he takes care of her.

Then something interesting happened.

I accidentally knocked over my orange juice and some spilled on her thigh. I took out some wet tissue and starting helping her to wipe. She didn't resist and moved her hand away to let me.

I was damn excited alr and wondering what to do for the next move.

Just nice damn suay, some other colleagues came in and spotted us. We had to say hi and tell them to join us.

Nothing happened because we had to fly back already.

We don't work in the same proj so we didn't interact much after we came back. She continues posting pic of her bf and her going movies, eating at cafe etc.

Do you guys think that she is interested, or just enjoying the attention?

Thinking of going for the kill when she comes back but also scared to ruin our friendship.

Just go for it . You won't regret it
Old 23-09-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
aedward12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't assume.

Remember the Benny Hill quote about ASS-U-ME-ING?

Now, if you are really into it, yeah like some bros asked, invite her out for night drinks. If she declines, that's it.

If she is ok, then during the convo, drop hints that if you could reverse time, tell her that you wish you had met her earlier or you'd trade your soul blahblahblah to go back in time to know her before you got married.... since to you, she is a rare find.

Wait for her response. If she says that there's no need you are already married, then cut the crap and just forget about it coz she sees you as a colleague not as an office spouse.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1