The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

So you the lucky guy choosen by her oh well guess she is one wild love the way your description on her wild action that is really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckman View Post
Was lucky to up a pretty nice petite lady here as I was online friend with her in SBF for quite a few years. Being wooing her and was surprised to receive her message yesterday as we did exchange contact many years ago. She posted a few for the past few days & she’s away. Some brothers here should be able to know who she is with her nice abalone picture posted here few days back.

Cut it short! She called me late this morning for a meet up. Quickly put on my best & drive to Geylang. Met up with her for real after so many years. Really pretty and petite.

The moment we got into the room. All hell break loose. She pushed me against the wall, not allowing me to kiss her and slip her hand into my jean and stroke my little brother fast and furious. I cannot react as she pressed me hard against the wall. I was completely stunt by her actions as I felt her breast without bra pressing on my back firmly.

I erected almost immediately and was moaning as she continues to stroke my hard cock that within the next 10 minutes as I cum in my jeans. She knew I cum and seconds before that she grip my cock’s head and slip another hand into my jeans and rub her finger on my arsehole. She unloaded me dry all on her hand and it was the first time I cum with my full clothing on. My belt buckle give way as she finally withdraw her hands out.

She gave an seducing smile while I was catching my breath looking at her and she whispered softly at my ear to stripe naked. No hesitation as I stripe and threw my clothings all on the floor as I watched her.
Old 20-09-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky u. Manage to meet up
Old 20-09-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaizi88 View Post
there is the picture.
I also routine inspect my sils wardrobe
Old 21-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She gave an seducing smile while I was catching my breath looking at her and she whispered softly at my ear to stripe naked. No hesitation as I stripe and threw my clothings all on the floor as I watched her.

Had some of the craziest sex with her and I was lucky to bring a big box of condom. She made me cum 3 times and sadly The last one I cannot cum anymore. And the sex is just marvelous. Sent her to the airport and went home with an aching back.
Congrats bro !!...envy you...u beat me to her ...haha...nah, kidding only lah

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-09-2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old 21-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
FaceBuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Had some of the craziest sex with her and I was lucky to bring a big box of condom. She made me cum 3 times and sadly The last one I cannot cum anymore. And the sex is just marvelous. Sent her to the airport and went home with an aching back.
So hiong girl! Good share bro
Old 22-09-2019, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
schuniformfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCheongster View Post
Ya bro, I did try to smell her pillow when I got the chance but usually after she has slept on it for a few nights. I can only smell her nice shampoo smell that lingers on her pillow.... kinda think of it this sorta turn me on and make me want to PCC and spray my man seeds on her pillow again... here the photo of her pillow.

She likes to wear this type of cute little girl like pattern panties which often make me feel horny when I found them while going thru the laundry basket and she will occasionally left it on her bed... maybe she forget to bring out of her room to wash... will try to find chance again to take more photos of her cutesy panties to share with the bros.

No wonder you love cumming on the pillow and her panty. So cute and such a turn on.

Last edited by schuniformfan; 22-09-2019 at 03:53 AM. Reason: wrong comment
Old 23-09-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
Hee hee. I don’t usually sells for money. I just enjoy sex. Looking for a guy tonight before I leave town tomorrow. Hope to find a decent guy in a while. No monetary involved. Hee hee
wow.. naise 1 there sis..
Old 23-09-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

Good for you bro! I met her years back. No doubt, a charming and pretty lady. She’s petite yet well proportioned body is a charm to all men. She’s a top notch lady truly enjoy sex. We had dinner and some drinks before having sex in a nice hotel I reserved specially for this date.

Personally, she loves to engage safe sex with strangers which I don’t know why. Her beautiful looks and bodies can be a top model probably not her height. She speaks well and was attractive. Sex with her was amazing, especially when she was blowing me while we drove to the hotel. I cum in her mouth as I drive and she suck me dry every drop. After that special night with her, I fall in love with her but was sad she block all my contacts after that lovely night. I miss her and wishing her all the best.

Quote:
Was lucky to up a pretty nice petite lady here as I was online friend with her in SBF for quite a few years. Being wooing her and was surprised to receive her message yesterday as we did exchange contact many years ago. She posted a few for the past few days & she’s away. Some brothers here should be able to know who she is with her nice abalone picture posted here few days back.

Cut it short! She called me this morning for a meet up. Quickly put on my best & drive to Geylang. Met up with her for real after so many years. Honestly, she’s pretty and petite.

The moment we got into the room. All hell break loose. She pushed me against the wall, not allowing me to kiss her and slip her hand into my jean and stroke my little brother fast and furious. I cannot react as she pressed me hard against the wall. I was completely stunt by her actions as I felt her breast without bra pressing on my back firmly.

I erected almost immediately and was moaning as she continues to stroke my hard cock that within the next 10 minutes as I cum in my jeans. She knew I cum and seconds before that she grip my cock’s head and slip another hand into my jeans and rub her finger on my arsehole. She unloaded me dry all on her hand and it was the first time I cum with my full clothing on. My belt buckle give way as she finally withdraw her hands out.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=644715

My personal pictures collection

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=646189
Old 23-09-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian&Hua View Post
Good for you bro! I met her years back. No doubt, a charming and pretty lady. She’s petite yet well proportioned body is a charm to all men. She’s a top notch lady truly enjoy sex. We had dinner and some drinks before having sex in a nice hotel I reserved specially for this date.

Personally, she loves to engage safe sex with strangers which I don’t know why. Her beautiful looks and bodies can be a top model probably not her height. She speaks well and was attractive. Sex with her was amazing, especially when she was blowing me while we drove to the hotel. I cum in her mouth as I drive and she suck me dry every drop. After that special night with her, I fall in love with her but was sad she block all my contacts after that lovely night. I miss her and wishing her all the best.
Awww...u another lucky dude to savour her sexy body ...such an sexciting beginning but wat a very sad ending ...sigh...wat happened ??...these gals r always lidat ...they just wanna treat it as an ONS n just wanna cocktease and enjoy with u for once only if u do not measure up to wat they really want or seek

Last edited by Rickey; 24-09-2019 at 07:13 AM.
Old 24-09-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Awww...u another lucky dude to savour her sexy body ...such an sexciting beginning but wat a very sad ending ...sigh...wat happened ??...these gals r always lidat ...they just wanna treat it as an ONS n just wanna cocktease and enjoy with u for once only if u do not measure up to wat they really want or seek
Brother Rickey, I think is her personal preference to have a different man everytime. She is definitely avoiding any long term relationship with another man for sure. My guess is probably due to what she had been through in the past. She did spoke briefly her terrible childhood being abused by many men and how she struggled and sell herself to complete her university. Actually that’s makes me want to cherish her more but was not given a chance. Till now I’m hoping to get in contact with her again and woo her to be my partner for life. She’s truly lovely and amazing.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=644715

My personal pictures collection

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=646189
Old 24-09-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Be thankful that u tasted it and let it be a beautiful memory. Let it go, let it go. What about us?
Old 24-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lephonghong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe she likes to try different cocks?
Old 24-09-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother Rickey, I think is her personal preference to have a different man everytime. She is definitely avoiding any long term relationship with another man for sure. My guess is probably due to what she had been through in the past. She did spoke briefly her terrible childhood being abused by many men and how she struggled and sell herself to complete her university. Actually that’s makes me want to cherish her more but was not given a chance. Till now I’m hoping to get in contact with her again and woo her to be my partner for life. She’s truly lovely and amazing.
Wow bro Lian&Hua..you really make me salivate for singlegal now ...nah kidding only...guess u r right, she doesn't want to hv a long-term relationship with any guy but prefers ONS...omg !!...she is so poor thing, had a hard life, so we guys shd cherish her ...but which man here dare say they don't want to woo and own her if they had the chance to ??

Old 24-09-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Be thankful that u tasted it and let it be a beautiful memory. Let it go, let it go. What about us?

Just be patient bro, you will get yr chance in due time when she selects you ...but 1st u must make sure u take a Q no. from her to register yr interest, u know wat i mean right ..hehe

Old 24-09-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
[/COLOR][/B]
Just be patient bro, you will get yr chance in due time when she selects you ...but 1st u must make sure u take a Q no. from her to register yr interest, u know wat i mean right ..hehe
Hahaha hahaha. Dun have such luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1