The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-09-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Was on the way back from work on Fri along East/West line. Hope on the train and at 6pm it was pretty crowded as usual when everyone knock off work early/on time on friday. Was looking at phone when i saw this woman wearing those buttoned-long-sleeved shirt and the top few buttons was not buttoned. So she was holding the handgrips and a big portion of the shirt was exposed. It was a plain black bra.

I slowly shifted my gaze up to her face...

It was a old woman, probably 50+/60. My 2IC softened immediately...
Old 22-09-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Tiddarsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashstar1213 View Post
Wa lao, I was expecting something else hahaha
Old 22-09-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
WAH! I kena similar situation at JE mrt station... was looking at my hp when walking up stairs to platform, then jus when i look up for human traffic, there was a breeze n it blew up a lady's skirt some steps above me revealing her undies, then i looked at her face, probably 50+60 too!!

Quote:
Was on the way back from work on Fri along East/West line. Hope on the train and at 6pm it was pretty crowded as usual when everyone knock off work early/on time on friday. Was looking at phone when i saw this woman wearing those buttoned-long-sleeved shirt and the top few buttons was not buttoned. So she was holding the handgrips and a big portion of the shirt was exposed. It was a plain black bra.

Old 22-09-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light

I think granny has fetish to tease glyoung guys 😂😂😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
WAH! I kena similar situation at JE mrt station... was looking at my hp when walking up stairs to platform, then jus when i look up for human traffic, there was a breeze n it blew up a lady's skirt some steps above me revealing her undies, then i looked at her face, probably 50+60 too!!
Old 23-09-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppydick View Post
Wow! Side boob can be very arousing!
Oh yes, I agree with this. I love to see side boobs.
Old 23-09-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...this girl is just as notti as the other one seen by bro readyforit7 opening and closing her legs while seated as mentioned by the bro above ..why all of a sudden all these notti girls start appearing everywhere, so happy to show us guys the type and colour of panties they r wearing under their short dresses or skirts ...can't believe it ...wat r they trying to do to us guys ???
Can't help but keep staring. Turn me on and my penis started to sing the national anthem. Won't be surprise if the lady saw the buldge at my shorts.
Old 23-09-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wah bro lucky u.. she juz flashing away for u to beo her till song song..
Totally! Song song gao juong.
Old 23-09-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
totally feel ur bros.. esp if fr e back or their dressing is more to e younger side but wen u see e face... u can only turn away.. lolx
Old 23-09-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

happen over the weekend. Was at f1 for all 3 days and went to the concert.

during friday concert, mostly youngsters and all dance until v high machiam clubbing zoukout. i was on the left side of the stage and there was a group of young ang moh girls 8 to 10 of them going crazy. nearing the end one of the songs they suddenly shout spring break!! and pull up their bikinis. free show for all of us. so many pink nipples and small cute tits. Looking at their boobs looks quite undeveloped i guess they are 15-1 years old. There was one black girl and one chinese girl with them too. black girl had huge black nipples. best of all was the chinese girl looks very conservative, wearing oversize pink t shirt and denim shorts. She didn't take out but under peer pressure her friend suddenly just pull up her top and unhook her bra to the ground. she was shocked and within 5s she wear back her top. cute tiny nipples and b cup tits. don't know why she never wear back her bra and so whole night i keep trying to beo her tits from the side but it was too dark to see.

sat sunday concert more adults and didn't see anyone wearing bikinis anymore but friday there were tons of bikinis walking around. crazily good experience.
Old 23-09-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

damn. you've met the rare wild style. should've approach them

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post

during friday concert, mostly youngsters and all dance until v high machiam clubbing zoukout. i was on the left side of the stage and there was a group of young ang moh girls 8 to 10 of them going crazy. nearing the end one of the songs they suddenly shout spring break!! and pull up their bikinis. free show for all of us. so many pink nipples and small cute tits. Looking at their boobs looks quite undeveloped i guess they are 15-1 years old. There was one black girl and one chinese girl with them too. black girl had huge black nipples. best of all was the chinese girl looks very conservative, wearing oversize pink t shirt and denim shorts. She didn't take out but under peer pressure her friend suddenly just pull up her top and unhook her bra to the ground. she was shocked and within 5s she wear back her top. cute tiny nipples and b cup tits. don't know why she never wear back her bra and so whole night i keep trying to beo her tits from the side but it was too dark to see.

sat sunday concert more adults and didn't see anyone wearing bikinis anymore but friday there were tons of bikinis walking around. crazily good experience.
Old 23-09-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Can't help but keep staring. Turn me on and my penis started to sing the national anthem. Won't be surprise if the lady saw the buldge at my shorts.
Wow bro !...u so fast mari kita ahh ?? ...haha..if she is a notti gal, she will definitely hv noticed yr enlarged tentage below

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-09-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post

new age girls who believe that they have the rights to show nipples like men also

not that we're complaining...

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 23-09-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
jiachitstory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow bro !...u so fast mari kita ahh ?? ...haha..if she is a notti gal, she will definitely hv noticed yr enlarged tentage below
Probably they enjoy seeing tentage
Old 24-09-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
damn. you've met the rare wild style. should've approach them
Was with my girlfriend. Think towards the end a group of indian boys went to get close with them. I cannot even look until too obvious
Old 24-09-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Because there are times when she just open her legs to expose her panties, and just stay there. So it's exposed there for a while. And when seeing, I imagine myself touching her and having sex with her.

Whether she sees it or not, that remains a question that I will never know. Because she was there with a few people (about 6 or so). So she was focusing on the conversation as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1