The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 13-10-2006, 05:28 AM
sammyboyfor's Avatar
sammyboyfor sammyboyfor is offline
Cyberspace Nerd
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Close to you
Posts: 12,829
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Reputation system update - 7 Nov 2017

1. Everyone starts with 20 reputation points and reputation power of 0. When a reputation score of 50 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.
http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=484 Reputation power reverts to "0" whenever your reputation score falls below 50 points and is restored whenever your score is 50 or more.

2. If reputation points drop to 0 or less, moderation starts. However, this is no reason to stop posting. The only difference is that there will be delay before your posts appear as they will have to be cleared from the moderation queue.

3. Number of posts have NO EFFECT on reputation power. However a min of 10 post is required to gain your 1st rep power

4. 1 point of reputation power is gained every YEAR.

5. TWO Reputation click allowed every 24 hours so award those clicks only when necessary.

6. Reputation spread figure is 1000 which means you have to give reputation to 1000 other members first before you can vote for a particular member again.

7. Flames and off topic posts will result in point deductions from me or my moderator.

8. Reputation votes are secret. In other words, you can vote either way without fear or favour. HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators. If you want to abuse someone using all sorts of profanities via the reputation system remarks feature, you MUST reveal your nick when doing so in order not to be penalised.

9. Those who use the reputation system to frame innocent parties will be exposed and placed under moderation.

10. Those caught registering multiple nicks in order to build up their "war chest" to abuse the system will be placed in moderation mode.

11. One reputation power is awarded for every 3000 rep points.

12. Reputation points can no longer be awarded/deducted in the following forum.
a) Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing section and
b) Soccer Talk Section

13. The Adult Discussions about Sex forum is now a [zap free forum]. Zapping in the adult discussions section will result in addition to points instead .
You can still continue to award/receive points there.

14. Posts more than 2 days old cannot be awarded or deducted. There used to be no such limit.

15. Here's how you add and deduct points.

16. Premium and new (grey nicks) members cannot receive negative reputation


Regards,
sam.
__________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.





Last edited by Big Sexy; 23-05-2017 at 09:19 AM. Reason: update
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #2  
Old 13-10-2006, 10:22 AM
sammyboyfor's Avatar
sammyboyfor sammyboyfor is offline
Cyberspace Nerd
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Close to you
Posts: 12,829
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat
Older than 2 days limit is to short,if I log in after 2 days,read or see him/she contribution is good,I unable to up him/she at that thread.
If you miss the boat, too bad. Log in more often then.
__________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.




Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3  
Old 15-10-2006, 03:43 PM
sammyboyfor's Avatar
sammyboyfor sammyboyfor is offline
Cyberspace Nerd
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Close to you
Posts: 12,829
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY
i put to you a scenario where fellow samster receives 4 reputation point increases in a single day. It looks unlikely, he may "return the favour" to all of them...
You are NOT SUPPOSED TO award reputation points to "RETURN A FAVOUR"!

You are only supposed to give reputation points for useful contributions to the forum.

I have never given any points out as part of a "you up me I up you" scam. In fact, I usually ZAP people who "up" me and ask for points in return!

Please provide me with a list of nicks that benefitted from your cosy reciprocal arrangement so I can remove their ill gotten gains.
__________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.




Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4  
Old 16-10-2006, 10:06 AM
sammyboyfor's Avatar
sammyboyfor sammyboyfor is offline
Cyberspace Nerd
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Close to you
Posts: 12,829
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN II
So what about cases of mass zapping by clones ?
I deal with those on a regular basis so what is your problem???
__________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.




Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5  
Old 19-10-2006, 06:45 AM
sammyboyfor's Avatar
sammyboyfor sammyboyfor is offline
Cyberspace Nerd
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Close to you
Posts: 12,829
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by keowteow

Doesn't the moderators protect legit users against the growing feeling of anarchy that seems to be prevailing? I did not offend anyone but yet I get zapped... I do not see how the system is working... Pls explain...
What's wrong with getting zapped? I get zapped regularly and I have the means of finding out who did it but I still don't bother to find out who did it. I just accept the fact that you can't please everyone.

As for your claim that you were zapped 3 days in a row, I checked your reputation database and found that your claim is absolutely untrue.
__________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.




Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6  
Old 19-10-2006, 09:32 AM
sammyboyfor's Avatar
sammyboyfor sammyboyfor is offline
Cyberspace Nerd
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Close to you
Posts: 12,829
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by keowteow
I read your other previous regarding revealing the identity of ppl zapping others -and I must say that I agree with your position now. However, to be balance, dont you think that innocent samsters should not be disadvantaged?

Did I abuse anyone or violate any of the rules set forth in the forum? Just because someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed does not give him the right to zap ppl, but a loophole in the rep system currently allows him that. For your information, I got zapped on 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th, losing a total of 5 points.
If you click on the reputation points scale icon, you are presented with 2 choices.

1) Approval of a post
2) Disapproval of a post.

Approval adds points and disapproval deducts half the number of points.

"Right" and "wrong" does not come into the equation at all. There is no right or wrong.... only opinions and opinions can be as diverse as they come.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. ie you can't cry foul when people zap you because they got out of the wrong side of bed while happily accepting points which were awarded just because they happened to be in a good mood.

Take your post http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...71#post1536071 you were awarded points because someone else agreed that "Ronaldo sucks". What if 10 people who are Ronaldo fans zapped you 3 points each for insulting their favourite football player.. would you then call it "gangsterism"??? Gimme a break.

If you particpate in this forum, you'll have to learn to accept both bouquets and brickbats because that's how life works. You're never going to please everyone no matter what you say or do. If you can't, it would be best if you stop posting.

I checked your database again and you were deducted twice on the 16th and the 17th.. a total loss of 2 points only.
__________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.




Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #7  
Old 19-10-2006, 06:45 PM
keowteow's Avatar
keowteow keowteow is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 72
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
keowteow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reputation system update

I respectfully submit to you that there is a difference. When a person get zap (& rewarded) for taking a position on something (u pointed to my thread on Ronaldo) Yes, I got rewarded but I could also be punished - there were cases too (in fact happened today). Fair enough...

However, the situation I have brought to your attention is when a person got zapped because some fellow does not want me to post a FR because he has a ongoing problem with someone else. And him/clone continiously harrassed me... Obviously the goal is to stop me (or anyone to the matter of fact) from saying anything nice. If I had said something negative, I would probably have benefited from it. I would have played into their hands, if I had done so...

One has to take the context into discussion, and if you do and look at it objectively - these actions only discourages ppl from posting their geniune opinions and experiences (and it seems that you agree too), which is contary to the objective of your forum.

So these ppl continues to flourish because they are "protected", and conduct left unchecked. Whatever would happen to the quality of post here? If this is not gangsterism - what is? All I am asking is that you look into it.

If you are not interested in an intellectual discussion on this topic, then lets not. I thought you were because of the incredible effort put into the rep system and besides being (mildly) encouraged by some of your responses on this topic too - I posted my opinion.

I had grey cards in my User CP and I am not sure what it meant but I saw my points dropped, I remember distinctively I had 26 points before all these started, I got 5 points added and am still 26 points - so nett I lost 5 not 2 as you are telling me. Not that it's important - but maybe this is another bug in your system?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #8  
Old 20-10-2006, 03:47 AM
sammyboyfor's Avatar
sammyboyfor sammyboyfor is offline
Cyberspace Nerd
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Close to you
Posts: 12,829
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Reputation system update

In life, if you have an opinion, you must be man enough to expound it despite the possibility of negative consequences. So what if you get zapped on a daily basis as long as achieve a net gain when it comes to the responses.

I have already biased the reputation system so that additions are double the subtractions and 99% of people who contribute positively will experience a steady increase in their reputation scores over time even though they may suffer setbacks along the way. You can't win them all.

The reputation system is automated. I can't be expected to micro manage each and every reputation point added or subtracted. I have various scripts running which highlight clone zapping and the use of vulgarities. I also audit the system every few days to see how things are going. However, to expect me to arbitrate each time there is a dispute as to the "validity" of points awarded or subtracted is simply not realistic. I'd need a full time arbitrator to do the job with an appeals board as back up in case the arbitrator's decision was challenged. Perhaps I should hire Yung Pang How to sit on the board since he is now retired and has lots of free time.

I have said this many times before and I'll say it again.. THERE ARE MORE UNEARNED POINTS AWARDED than there are unfair subtractions. If I took on the task of overseeing each and every reputation vote, I would end up deducting many more unfair additions compared to restoring unfair subtractions. Almost every single member would suffer a considerable reduction in their reputation scores.

The system is not perfect.... no system is in this world. However, it brings an additional level of interactivity into the forum which most people enjoy using. If they didn't, there wouldn't be more than 1000 votes cast on a daily basis.

The system is there for the fun of it. Points are worthless. They can't be redeemed for anything. Whether you are 1000 points or -999 makes absolutely no difference to your career, your relationships with your family and friends and your sexual prowess. Just treat the reputation points thing as a cyberspace computer game for that is exactly what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keowteow

One has to take the context into discussion, and if you do and look at it objectively - these actions only discourages ppl from posting their geniune opinions and experiences (and it seems that you agree too), which is contary to the objective of your forum.

So these ppl continues to flourish because they are "protected", and conduct left unchecked. Whatever would happen to the quality of post here? If this is not gangsterism - what is? All I am asking is that you look into it.

If you are not interested in an intellectual discussion on this topic, then lets not. I thought you were because of the incredible effort put into the rep system and besides being (mildly) encouraged by some of your responses on this topic too - I posted my opinion.

I had grey cards in my User CP and I am not sure what it meant but I saw my points dropped, I remember distinctively I had 26 points before all these started, I got 5 points added and am still 26 points - so nett I lost 5 not 2 as you are telling me. Not that it's important - but maybe this is another bug in your system?
__________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.




Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #9  
Old 26-10-2006, 03:12 PM
sammyboyfor's Avatar
sammyboyfor sammyboyfor is offline
Cyberspace Nerd
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Close to you
Posts: 12,829
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Reputation system update

When you reach a reputation score of 40, your reputation power will automatically kick in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjs_sg

One question is that will the system trigger the rep power change automatically ? Am I eligible to get some rep power due the the duration of my participation in the forum ?
__________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.





Last edited by Big Sexy; 15-11-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10  
Old 04-11-2007, 02:29 AM
Red_Tirak1099 Red_Tirak1099 is offline
SamSter
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 5001 Beach Road
Posts: 1,645
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Yoda View Post
Maybe another way is to offer 10 cents or more for 1 point upp...haha... Anyone upp me can pm me your account no. and I shall transfer into your account...Posb easier lah...haha...
This offer of yours could get you kick out by boss unless....the offer is for him

I think reputation points should be renamed friendship points, social networks points or something without the reputation tag because some high reputation points nicks actually belong to samsters of ill repute, so calling it reputation points is a tat misleading
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11  
Old 28-03-2008, 04:29 PM
sammyboyfor's Avatar
sammyboyfor sammyboyfor is offline
Cyberspace Nerd
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Close to you
Posts: 12,829
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4guy View Post
Hi,

I been searching high and low in SBF?? How to I up other bros?? I confused and lost? Can some kind soul, point me in the right direction? Thanks
http://sbf.net.nz/newbie-...ml#post1447237
__________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.




Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12  
Old 06-08-2008, 10:21 AM
ANDYSIAO14's Avatar
ANDYSIAO14 ANDYSIAO14 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: BEHIND YOU
Posts: 3,839
My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 14
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima82 View Post
i dun really get the pts system???????? newbie here..... someone enlighten mi????????
since u dun really get what the rep points meant for...
than u should
just sit back , browse the forum and if u feel like replying to any post just reply...
and if u happen to fxxk a FL from an OKT here , dont forget to write a FR (Fuck report) on how it goes....
from there u will be judge...either bros here give u
some points or take away some points...

Or simply read all the stickies in these forum...
they are here for good reason
Btw , to gain points...
u need to share sumting useful until bros here (with power 1 at least ) are moved with the posts u made..
be it story telling(sexy ones la) or FR like i said earlier or best still the pictures of you made out with your girlfriends or wife or any pros around the world....

have a nice day...
__________________
Member of
League Of Minah Enthusiasts


Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #13  
Old 18-08-2008, 06:22 PM
sammyboyfor's Avatar
sammyboyfor sammyboyfor is offline
Cyberspace Nerd
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Close to you
Posts: 12,829
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmania View Post
Some clarification from moderator needed.

My reputation points was 70 pts but discover today that it had become - 70 pts. I had checked the reputation points received but did not note any -ve points.

Can moderator help / clarify?
You have been a naughty boy and you got caught out.

Remember what you said the other day via the reputation system.

Quote:
tasmania zaps adv0cate 02:21, 10th Aug 2008 -4 Willing buyer; willing seller. If you are not here to patronise, pls don't add your stupid comments. Idiot fucker
Contravenes rule number 9 of http://sbf.net.nz/newbie-...ml#post1222364' As I have mentioned numerous times, many seniors get caught out by this rule and the higher they are, the harder they fall.
__________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.




Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14  
Old 07-10-2008, 02:25 PM
aakumu's Avatar
aakumu aakumu is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sing, JKT, BKK, SZ
Posts: 1,912
My Reputation: Points: 1791 / Power: 12
aakumu has a brilliant futureaakumu has a brilliant futureaakumu has a brilliant futureaakumu has a brilliant futureaakumu has a brilliant futureaakumu has a brilliant futureaakumu has a brilliant futureaakumu has a brilliant futureaakumu has a brilliant futureaakumu has a brilliant futureaakumu has a brilliant future
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
since u dun really get what the rep points meant for...
than u should
just sit back , browse the forum and if u feel like replying to any post just reply...
and if u happen to fxxk a FL from an OKT here , dont forget to write a FR (Fuck report) on how it goes....
from there u will be judge...either bros here give u
some points or take away some points...

Or simply read all the stickies in these forum...
they are here for good reason
Btw , to gain points...
u need to share sumting useful until bros here (with power 1 at least ) are moved with the posts u made..
be it story telling(sexy ones la) or FR like i said earlier or best still the pictures of you made out with your girlfriends or wife or any pros around the world....

have a nice day...
Hi bro,
Just wondering, How do I post pictures?
Thanks.

My humble two cents.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #15  
Old 23-11-2008, 11:43 AM
sammyboyfor's Avatar
sammyboyfor sammyboyfor is offline
Cyberspace Nerd
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Close to you
Posts: 12,829
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by twist_shout View Post
hi there.....anywhere that i can see how many points i've been "zapped" ??

been lookin all around the forum but still can find it??
Check your user CP.
__________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.




Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reputation system update sammyboyfor FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You 374 03-09-2019 02:34 AM
Reputation system update sammyboyfor International Field Reports 28 13-06-2016 04:51 PM
Reputation system you want to know bizodee Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff 152 07-05-2015 09:10 AM
Reputation system update sammyboyfor Adult Discussions about SEX 99 25-07-2009 01:54 AM
Poll for reputation system Ah Paul Polls 18 21-05-2004 08:48 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2019 ph