The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

Raw is war. Nowadays having sex with my FB I also cap up. Not because she has many more partners but she still does it with her separated husband.

The reason why they are separated is because the husband fools around during overseas "work" trips. There was this once when she kenna STD from the husband. Went to check up with her and realized I was not infected, Heng.... Made my balls shrink, scary.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ljdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade View Post
Raw is war. Nowadays having sex with my FB I also cap up. Not because she has many more partners but she still does it with her separated husband.

The reason why they are separated is because the husband fools around during overseas "work" trips. There was this once when she kenna STD from the husband. Went to check up with her and realized I was not infected, Heng.... Made my balls shrink, scary.
New bird here, im really wonderung how you guys get FBs..? Not that im interested, but just curious though...anyone?
Old 07-03-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kungfu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually it is pretty risky. Wouldn't take the risk though
Old 07-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hasan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well whatever the reason maybe, my 2 cents worth is 'better safe than sorry'.... Not really the type of guy chewing but had a few romps all with safety on...
Old 07-03-2014, 10:47 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

To each, his own. Risky it may be, but STI, STD are still able to be detected and under medication, fully curable.

Only downside is, once bitten twice shy, right?

If you really want shiokness and scared of contractable disease, why risk it at all? Just stick it in with your 'rubber', but come to think of it, even rubber is not 100% safe.

If you're the dare devil type, why worry about it, like Nike, "just do it" man.

Life is short, enjoy while you can, you think if you safe, everyone else are too?

Cheers, go with the feeling. Have fun fucking, dun worry be happy.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed some FLs do allow you to do them raw... my previous regular FL who went back 2 years back 'rewarded' me for my numerous RTFs by removing the rubber halfway while she was on top of me and told me she just wanted to feel my cock inside her for the first time after 2 months here. She stopped taking customers and bonked raw a few more times before she went back. Was very lucky to clear HIV tests so I will warn you not to do raw if possible bro.

No raw, no unnecessary worries
Old 07-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
KIM99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKIM99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, in the end it's your life to some people won't care much but if that person is someone who think for people around them, they will not do it. Remember....STD/ADIS will spread like a wild fire...never take it lightly
Old 07-03-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Have to admit I often bang Malay minah FLs raw when I was younger. Even did some massage ladies raw too.

They never offered raw. In fact, most of the time they wanted to cap me. But some sweet talking, kissing GFE, fingering, tuning of their nipples etc and most of them got so horny that I could feel their juice dripping... Most of them just grab my dick and pushed it in when I was using my dick to rub outside their pussies.

For those average looking non-sexy ones, I somehow managed to get my way out and pushed them away. For those really sexy, hot and pretty, seeing their faces and giving me hot passionate kiss really made my small brother took over my big brother and finished the deed. Of course, I must have the courtesy to inform them I was cumming. Fot those who were still sombre and alert, they would told me to pull out. For those who just nodded, I would finished them with a huge creampie.

Thank goodness I am tested safe. Now that I have a gf, I won't dare to even think about such reckless acts in the past.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
KIM99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKIM99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Have to admit I often bang Malay minah FLs raw when I was younger. Even did some massage ladies raw too.

They never offered raw. In fact, most of the time they wanted to cap me. But some sweet talking, kissing GFE, fingering, tuning of their nipples etc and most of them got so horny that I could feel their juice dripping... Most of them just grab my dick and pushed it in when I was using my dick to rub outside their pussies.

For those average looking non-sexy ones, I somehow managed to get my way out and pushed them away. For those really sexy, hot and pretty, seeing their faces and giving me hot passionate kiss really made my small brother took over my big brother and finished the deed. Of course, I must have the courtesy to inform them I was cumming. Fot those who were still sombre and alert, they would told me to pull out. For those who just nodded, I would finished them with a huge creampie.

Thank goodness I am tested safe. Now that I have a gf, I won't dare to even think about such reckless acts in the past.
Yes mate. Come to think of it, when we are young. This things set our feeling high and nice. But when age catches up and with a GF...things start to change. This may apply to everyone as some older pal still like the High Feel
Old 07-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
skylex. is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post

Personal sharing of one of my WL RAW encounters:

MP MILF near JSP - couple of minutes into massage and my hands were roaming, until I removed her panty and fingered her. Switched places and sat her on the bed while I stood and said I would service her. Decided to enter and she didn't really reject.

All she said was "wait I get pregnant how?" My reply was that I would "负责任", to which she just smiled and let me in.

Unloaded inside, and then proceeded to get a massage, and even HJ at the end

My ego at that time told me I "yan dao", but I know she was a 7-11: always OPEN for business.

Thinking back, it's like some bros said. Why dip your dick into a public toilet?

Luckily I never struck any "lottery" ... it has been over 5 years now. Since then, have always stuck to the rule of playing it safe.

Even if you don't get HIV, other STDs also no fun. Unless you enjoy the sensation of an elephant stomping on your dick ... that's the kind of pain some STDs can cause.
Old 07-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiebest View Post
True bro. Most Thai FL likely to do raw. Met one last year. First time some more but Can see she is horny type and new but I scare to try. Heard a story wherein airforce time 20yrs ago. Story is a SG graduate in US then tour around in USA. Met a blonde girl and have raw sex.morning woke up saw lipstick scribble on mirror "men past me HIV,now I past to you!" He stay in US & did not come back Singapore. He was a friend of my instructor. Be safe so small head can enjoy longer. Anyway no matter what we get from doing anything, life goes on!
For me, I got RAW offer mostly from PRCs, either FLs or working in massage parlours.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunted View Post
After that I asked her if I am the only one that done raw with her, she said she never allowed ppl to do raw. She said she is even more worried than me.
TS you are so naïve.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunted View Post

After that I asked her if I am the only one that done raw with her, she said she never allowed ppl to do raw. She said she is even more worried than me.
.. and you actually believe her? My gosh, I can't believe it
Old 07-03-2014, 05:45 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Naive, but shiok, right?

Tio boh? Tio simi? Tio beh pio? Tio cai huey?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold

Never ever trust what a FL says..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1