The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselambnz View Post
Posting my bad experience. Both on same day.. Skip these 2 ML to avoid wasting time/money.

An Qi, HP: 94653860. Aeroplane
- https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=an+qi
- http://www.momo66.net/girl.php?id=3048
Go to the place knock no reply. Still got ask me (after I ask her for slot) whether I am confirm coming and I had replied yes.

Yo Yo, HP: 98962563. Overcharge
- https://www.sglala.com/index.php?c=Article&id=425
- https://sgsexwolves.com/938-2/ (plumper in real life)
Can't find her SBF thread already (The current Yo Yo thread is different girl). First time when I visited previously, charged me $150 for BJ with some thin plastic to cover. She had doubled booked and went to serve another customer in the middle of my session. But lied to me that she was going to eat. In the first place, how can you leave to eat during a session... Told myself not to come again after that.

2nd time I went after kena aeroplane by An Qi and this girl (Yo Yo) was the nearest (among my contacts). Was desperate to quickly find another ML. Big mistake. This time quoted me $100 for BJ (with the plastic). Already can see the discrepancy with the previous time. I mentioned this to her and suddenly the price become $120, not even $100 lol. After I shoot finish and wanted to pay and leave the price become $150 again wtf. Kept persistently telling me to top up more money and didn't listen to me when I told her she had already revealed the original price to be $100.

Found someone already posted another bad review here where she try to charge $200 for FJ: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19...postcount=5186. So she's overcharging people for a while already. Please be aware of this person if you go for massage/FJ at River Valley area..

You you has been here for awhile so she knows how to get around with it

Anqi along with a few who advertise 160/1/1 made me feel that they using fake photos
Old 26-08-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Dear all, any review for this ML ? https://sglonelyguy.org/wei-wei-massage/
Poor attitude gal with lots of complaint
Already in sg for about a year or more
Provides FJ on and off on different websites

At your own risk
Old 26-08-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 7
quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
I see I wasn't the only one to visit her twice this week - Fri and Sat
She's pretty busy even though she works longish hours these days.
Keep trying and you may get a slot.
If not there are other sirens to pick from.
How are her looks like bro? And is she slim? Any tummy fats?
Old 26-08-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackpackyyy View Post
How are her looks like bro? And is she slim? Any tummy fats?
Aiyah one man's meat is another's poison. She is slim and in her later 20s. And in my opinion chio.
No fats to speak of.
Old 26-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Aiyah one man's meat is another's poison. She is slim and in her later 20s. And in my opinion chio.
No fats to speak of.
Slim is good bro! Gonna try her tonight!
Old 27-08-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackpackyyy View Post
Slim is good bro! Gonna try her tonight!
So did you get an audience with the sensual queen?
Old 28-08-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kongkek69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Know any ML doing night shift?
Old 29-08-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
MonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of light

Short review for Shi Ting (that name)

https://sglonelyguy.org/shi-ting-massage/

She doesn't actually speak English, really, but she replied to my (translated) Chinese message in English, when I told her I don't speak English. Unusual. Maybe just not confident.

Anyway, Shi Ting is a very cute, tall, slim girl, with a nice body. Small (B) perky boobs, extremely sensitive nipples. Nice body, no real fat. Lovely smile when she warms up, and a real horny, CFM look when she really warms up.

Massage, so so. Never really sure what to expect with home visits. In this case, it was a short, brief, dry massage to release some tension. After 10 mins or so, the teasing started. What i liked was the slow build up. Didnt rush in, but teased every part of the body with light strokes and kisses and rubbing her hard nipples all over. Eventual flip over, and things really started heating up. Wont go into too much details, but the BBBJ and CIM were out of this world. Took my load like a champ. And afterwards kept going. Was expecting that to be the end of the session, but she kept playing with me, so I started playing with her dripping wet pussy. After some fingering for a while she seemed to cum, and looked flustered and horny. Started attacking my cock again, determined to make me come. Im too old for a second round in 20 mins, so although rock hard, it just wanst going to happen. But 10 out 10 for effort.

I will go back and see her. Cant recommend her enough, if BBBJ is your thing. If you speak mandarin, I would expect you will have an even better time, but for bro's that don't, no worries! Enjoy
Old 29-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Deleted not relevant -

Last edited by quackpackyyy; 31-08-2019 at 08:10 PM.
Old 31-08-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/linger-massage/

Anyone tried her before?
Old 01-09-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Typotypo123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Bro, can share her contact with me? Many thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
One of the bros here exchanged some data/info on ML and he introduced this English Speaking ML to me. Actually I can speak both English and Mandarin, so language is not an issue.

So decided to give her a try.

WhatsApp'ed her and chat a few lines. Found that her English is not bad. So dated her after getting her location and service charge of $150.

Her Message skill is not bad and it soothed my body. When she was done on my back, she asked me to turn around and proceeded with a lot of teasing actions. Then she started with juagen, then she got down of the bed. Under the dim light (light was turned off during the whole session), I could see her starting to strip, not just the top but her panties too. Then she applied some oil on my body and then she came on top of me naked, rubbing her C cup around my body including my genital part, then both our genital parts are rubbing against each other, with her sexy moans. I tried putting my lips on hers and surprisingly, we started frenching while I used my hands cupping her breasts and using fingers to ticker her small nipples. Then she moved her mouth to my left nipple and I also turned to suck and lick hers too.

She then stroke my standing cock and at times poked her fingers into my ass. I did the same to hers and her moans get sexier and until I exploded. She then said that," I know you are very strong and afraid that cannot cum. No worries as I am Singapore number 2..."

Quite a good experience, indeed.

After I left her spa, I WhatsApp her to thank her for her services. Then she replied that,"now you know my skills, I will give you more surprise when you come back the next time."...

Before the massage session, she also humoured and said that she `s number 2 in Singapore who can do so well.
Old 03-09-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
this2010 is Cool - loads of Potential

interested in Natalie/carol how long does the grinding last usually and is she pretty
Old 04-09-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
G2212 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, anyone tried her before?

https://m.locanto.sg/west-region/ID_...ike-a-cat.html
Old 04-09-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typotypo123 View Post
Bro, can share her contact with me? Many thanks!
Can share Singapore No 2 too??? So interesting now to see the MR!
Old 05-09-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Spartanzacus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Some advice bro. Beware all those in Locanto. May not turn out as what u expected. High risk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1