The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2019, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Any information about the new girls?
Old 20-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Pls refer to the original house thread https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=4508&page=427 here. Thks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
Old 20-09-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
See another thread GL newest party joint.

And we should close this one as that’s basically sharing on 1612
Old 14-10-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
LeonHart9999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fei Fei - Service Oriented Queen
L16H12
Visit Date: 13th October, 2019

This chiobu can really give you an unforgettable moment after your session with her. Just left the house for a 2-hour session to unlock her wildness and get sextified to the max.

TLDR - Fei Fei is service-oriented. She is here to sextify all brothers’ fantasy with good and accomodative attitude. I used to book her for an hour session but the experience is better with a 2-hour session.

Look 9/10. Fei Fei stands around 160cm. She wore a yellow top with white mini skirt to show off her nice body and slim waist. She greeted me with a light smile which melted me at the first glance.

Body 9/10. We went in and start to undress. She turns around to showcase her asset. She has a pair of nicely shape natural B cup boobies with slight tummy fat and perky butt wearing a sexy strappy undie. Overall a fuckable slim and curvy body.

GFE 10/10. She is good in socialize and can break ice easily. We started our chat from the moment we undressed. During shower she gave DFK with me standing at her back and my hands reaching her boobs and go slowly to the south while my dick is in between her butt.

BBBJ 10/10. She works hard to please my 2IC. She enjoy every inch of my 2IC with sensual lick while her finger massaging my balls. While enjoying the back view of her facing me, I gave her nice fingering in her pussy. Tasting the pussy juice came out fresh dripping on my finger while she replied with light moans. The more I finger her pussy, the more thrust she gave to my 2IC. Again I felt like I am already in the cloud.

FJ 10/10. Fei Fei is willing to accomodate to any positions you request during the FJ session (except raw). We hugged each other in missionary position with deep french kiss. After some caressing, I hold myself up and fucked her hard in different positions, deep thrusting and doggy. While enjoying the dolby digital surround sound system from her, i can feel she must have reached her climax. To confirm that, I went on touching her clit and her asshole. They are full of sticky love juice. After few more minutes, I released happily and lie down while she gave me a light massage again.
Old 14-10-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonHart9999 View Post
Fei Fei - Service Oriented Queen
L16H12
Visit Date: 13th October, 2019

This chiobu can really give you an unforgettable moment after your session with her. Just left the house for a 2-hour session to unlock her wildness and get sextified to the max.

TLDR - Fei Fei is service-oriented. She is here to sextify all brothers’ fantasy with good and accomodative attitude. I used to book her for an hour session but the experience is better with a 2-hour session.

Look 9/10. Fei Fei stands around 160cm. She wore a yellow top with white mini skirt to show off her nice body and slim waist. She greeted me with a light smile which melted me at the first glance.

Body 9/10. We went in and start to undress. She turns around to showcase her asset. She has a pair of nicely shape natural B cup boobies with slight tummy fat and perky butt wearing a sexy strappy undie. Overall a fuckable slim and curvy body.

GFE 10/10. She is good in socialize and can break ice easily. We started our chat from the moment we undressed. During shower she gave DFK with me standing at her back and my hands reaching her boobs and go slowly to the south while my dick is in between her butt.

BBBJ 10/10. She works hard to please my 2IC. She enjoy every inch of my 2IC with sensual lick while her finger massaging my balls. While enjoying the back view of her facing me, I gave her nice fingering in her pussy. Tasting the pussy juice came out fresh dripping on my finger while she replied with light moans. The more I finger her pussy, the more thrust she gave to my 2IC. Again I felt like I am already in the cloud.

FJ 10/10. Fei Fei is willing to accomodate to any positions you request during the FJ session (except raw). We hugged each other in missionary position with deep french kiss. After some caressing, I hold myself up and fucked her hard in different positions, deep thrusting and doggy. While enjoying the dolby digital surround sound system from her, i can feel she must have reached her climax. To confirm that, I went on touching her clit and her asshole. They are full of sticky love juice. After few more minutes, I released happily and lie down while she gave me a light massage again.

She allows fingering ? She denied my access that time.
Old 14-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Fingering as in rubbing can ... finger fuck her cant 😂
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 14-10-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yes. Use condom to finger for hygiene and not hurting her pussy. Be nice with her and she will returns you with big surprise.
Old 14-10-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Yes, i finger fuck her with condom for hygiene purpose and not hurting her pussy. Be nice with her and she will returns you with big surprise.
Old 14-10-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
dxrevolution80 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Indeed, Fei Fei is service oriented Queen but consider her as chiobu, her look ok only (personal opinion). I still prefer Yoyo look.
Old 14-10-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

The pretty and SYT Bing Bing is still my favourite bonk and my go to WL of this shop ... 😋

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-10-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The pretty and SYT Bing Bing is still my favourite bonk and my go to WL of this shop ... 😋
long long Q leh...
Old 15-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is the favourite of many. Booked all day she was yesterday.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-10-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
she told me got ppl ever try to finger a-hole
Old 15-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
she told me got ppl ever try to finger a-hole
She allow also ????? Haha. Must try
Old 15-10-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
She allow also ????? Haha. Must try
she said if I went in then make sure I ate brownies

only touch pussy ok

no fingering

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1