The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Does ladies really like to perform BJ on their men?

Hi all,

Read about all the sexperience of bro and sis here and is really wondering if ladies sincerely enjoy giving blowjobs to their partners.
I am not so lucky thou... My wife simply felt disgusted providing this service for me. Definately not due to the smell as I alway wash before any sexual activities.

Appreciate any comments. Thanks
Old 03-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: Does ladies really like to perform BJ on their men?

Most of the girls i know dont really enjoy blowjob. So far i have never known any girls who honestly admit that they love giving bj. Most of them do simply to please their men. Or if i did smth really nice and they feel obliged to return the favor.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Most of the girls i know dont really enjoy blowjob. So far i have never known any girls who honestly admit that they love giving bj. Most of them do simply to please their men. Or if i did smth really nice and they feel obliged to return the favor.
True. Speaking from experience. They rather be licked than blow our cock.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yup, I tot so too. Was wondering if any ladies would get aroused from giving bj like men do.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Scarletlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do. I love it. But not for all men!

For one of them, we had insane sexual chemistry and he had a perfectly shaped dick. Perfect curve, length, girth. PLUS he was always super clean, always smelled good which made him just yummy. Any chance I get - I'm down on that dick. He's extremely gentle and moans extra sexily too. Just thinking of blowing him makes me wet already.

BUT I don't feel the same with all men. I think that unless you're super particular and religious with your cleaning, you're still gonna have some sort of 'smell'. Particularly at the balls 🙈 Tbh that is quite a turnoff so while I can still give bjs maybe thrice a week, it's def not thrice a day as I've done with the aforementioned man. And not with the same hunger for sure.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
agree with you on this, I too believe most do it cos their man wants it or like it. given a choice for most females, they will prefer receiving oral than giving it.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Helpla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletlove View Post
I do. I love it. But not for all men!

For one of them, we had insane sexual chemistry and he had a perfectly shaped dick. Perfect curve, length, girth. PLUS he was always super clean, always smelled good which made him just yummy. Any chance I get - I'm down on that dick. He's extremely gentle and moans extra sexily too. Just thinking of blowing him makes me wet already.

BUT I don't feel the same with all men. I think that unless you're super particular and religious with your cleaning, you're still gonna have some sort of 'smell'. Particularly at the balls 🙈 Tbh that is quite a turnoff so while I can still give bjs maybe thrice a week, it's def not thrice a day as I've done with the aforementioned man. And not with the same hunger for sure.
Nothing feels better then being able to fk an intelligent woman like you who is eloquent and confident of herself, knowing what she wants instead of just being horny for sex
So what were the numbers on this perfect dick, for research purpose
Old 04-11-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Whiteface is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteface is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So far no lady have rejected to bj me . If they don't like it I won't force it on them . I will ask if I can give them a good lick instead .
Old 04-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kittycosmic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve always enjoy giving BJs to my partners. it’s amazing just how many different type of dick are there. lol. To me, it’s simply something natural and part of the sex act... foreplay involves playing with each other. And nothing is more affirmative and a huge turn on for me than playing with a nice hard dick. Having said that, it’s about the person not the dick. I’m so easily sexually aroused by my boyfriend because of our loving relationship that we could have sex any day, anywhere.. that might even mean BJs everyday!
Old 04-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycosmic View Post
I’ve always enjoy giving BJs to my partners. it’s amazing just how many different type of dick are there. lol. To me, it’s simply something natural and part of the sex act... foreplay involves playing with each other. And nothing is more affirmative and a huge turn on for me than playing with a nice hard dick. Having said that, it’s about the person not the dick. I’m so easily sexually aroused by my boyfriend because of our loving relationship that we could have sex any day, anywhere.. that might even mean BJs everyday!
Wha... Kinda envious of ur bf... Hahaha.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Totally agreed with you

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 04-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ladies, I believe, wants to relieve stress sometimes and some of them like to take on submissive role. So some of them really will do BJ willingly. And if you scold them, they may even do a better job.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

if you have a nice body pecs, abs

I think the lady would have mouth lips tongue all over your body

if they are turned on, they will blow suck lick like they are possessed
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-11-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpla View Post
Nothing feels better then being able to fk an intelligent woman like you who is eloquent and confident of herself, knowing what she wants instead of just being horny for sex
So what were the numbers on this perfect dick, for research purpose
I don't kiss and tell

Contrary popular belief, girls don't actually like it super big. It hurts! Some positions in particular are just too uncomfortable to truly enjoy. And blowjobs are slightly more tiring.

His was well shaped and well kept. That's the ultimate turn on for me
Old 05-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
if you have a nice body pecs, abs

I think the lady would have mouth lips tongue all over your body

if they are turned on, they will blow suck lick like they are possessed
For me, it's got nothing to do with his physique. That's just bonus eyecandy. I've been with a dude who was unnervingly good looking, with a body to die for. I enjoyed running my tongue down his body, to his boxers, for all of 3 minutes before I found out that he wasn't shaved, and I could literally smell his junk once his boxers were off. I noped outta there so quick. That was an instant turnoff.

So again, nothing to do with physique. But of course you must look healthy la (ie not overweight)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1