The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
tsohsoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Is she hinting me?

Need opinions from bros and sis here.

Have a chio colleague that I want to make a move on. We've been working together for almost two years but nothing has happened, but recently when we are in the car and talking about people we know who are married and cheating, she always says "it's ok if noone finds out what. why they so stupid".

I'm married.

Is she dropping hints that she's open to a NSA affair? If so, how should I "test water" without scaring her away permanently?
Old 11-05-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Is she hinting me?

What makes you think married relationships are necessarily NSA? It is very rarely just sex without emotional attachment that married women are looking for?

There might be some, but all I’ve met have emotional needs that need fulfilling as well, which leads to sentimental attachment. Certainly not nsa.

Married fucks often turn out to be the most expensive of them all.

But if you’re asking if she’s open to relationship outside of marriage, I’d say if she’s married, there seems a good chance if she is dissatisfied with her own.

If she’s single, it could be nothing more than a statement of fact, and not an indication she’d be interested in a married man.

But no, I don’t see what she said as anything other than a simple statement that these people were too stupid to cover their tracks. Unless she has actually sent you other real signals.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
What makes you think married relationships are necessarily NSA? It is very rarely just sex without emotional attachment that married women are looking for?

There might be some, but all I’ve met have emotional needs that need fulfilling as well, which leads to sentimental attachment. Certainly not nsa.

Married fucks often turn out to be the most expensive of them all.

But if you’re asking if she’s open to relationship outside of marriage, I’d say if she’s married, there seems a good chance if she is dissatisfied with her own.

If she’s single, it could be nothing more than a statement of fact, and not an indication she’d be interested in a married man.

But no, I don’t see what she said as anything other than a simple statement that these people were too stupid to cover their tracks. Unless she has actually sent you other real signals.
Well said. May not be a hint at all. But I guess it shows her perspective, which if you want to try, you could probe further.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Female mentality if can do it discreetly, and get away they will go with thrill
That is why many many underwear sellers
It's a well known fact coming from PUAs (pickup artists)
Old 11-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks for the answers, not sure why I'm being downvoted as this is classified as a Zap free zone..
Old 11-05-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 0
faultify deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfaultify deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You can try invite her for some drinks and then move on from there, if she rejects you can just say sorry you had too much. But if she is okay, you are in for a treat
Old 11-05-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

If she was just making that comment without other signs, I think it could be your one sided desire. Look for others indications, otherwise she may just be expressing her opinions and everything else was extrapolated yourself.
Old 11-05-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsohsoh View Post

Have a chio colleague that I want to make a move on. We've been working together for almost two years but nothing has happened, but recently when we are in the car and talking about people we know who are married and cheating, she always says "it's ok if noone finds out what. why they so stupid".

I'm married.

Is she dropping hints that she's open to a NSA affair? If so, how should I "test water" without scaring her away permanently?
Just causally ask would she do it? You can start with some famous personality first, before looking to turn the attention to yourself. Cheers!
Old 12-05-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

She just voicing her opinion, doesn't mean she is interested in you. Above reply got ways to test water, try it out when the chance arrive.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Time for medicine
Old 12-05-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Woman is more emotional unlike man b4 they go into sex
Must hv feel 1st
but u may hit it if right time right place right feel
Old 12-05-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
geneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can alwasy hint back and/or straight forward.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
tomatosalad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go for the que, hope all goes well
Old 13-05-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Thanks for the replies. There's a company retreat coming up, will make my move then. I'll update here.
Old 13-05-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Tab6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsohsoh View Post

I'm married.

Good chance she is hinting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1