The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold
Granny sexy massage

Can’t seem to find the grannies thread anymore. Starting this for granny lovers out there. Lol. Sometimes very kinky to get serviced by them.

Kind of tired going to sultan plaza and Petain. Had some grannies here and there, I think some still operating.

Bros got any lobang? Willing to exchange contacts.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Granny sexy massage

Maybe can try Roxy 1 at the back end shop towards Roxy 2, there's one black glass window hair salon with the main door always 3-Qtr closed operated by a average looking Granny providing hair wash, shoulder massage & facial.
Sometime there is another slight younger older auntie there too.
Not sure if they provide any value add service but they seems to beckon me to come in whenever i walked past the shop.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Got one 40-50 year old hot Malaysian milf with DD Cup tits at Chinatown. She massage quite well
Old 11-06-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Got one 40-50 year old hot Malaysian milf with DD Cup tits at Chinatown. She massage quite well
Bro can share contact location via pm? Thx.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 12
69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all

can share the chinatown one bro.
I work around the area.

thanks
Old 11-06-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Wow sounds interesting. Will try to check it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Maybe can try Roxy 1 at the back end shop towards Roxy 2, there's one black glass window hair salon with the main door always 3-Qtr closed operated by a average looking Granny providing hair wash, shoulder massage & facial.
Not sure if they provide any value add service but they seems to beckon me to come in whenever i walked past the shop.
Old 11-06-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

PMed you! Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Old 11-06-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
locco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try those in fortune center. Level 3 near the toilet area, there's some old ladies (not granny) who always ask me to go in for massage when I visit the toilet.

Not my cup of tea but have fun chionging.
Old 11-06-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!GreenRice is one of the Best!

There is one half shop near Boon Keng MRT station/Bendeemer road area. Its a one woman operated shop. ML in her 50s and a bit on the heavy side; but big boobs (and still perky). Standard charges though.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRice View Post
There is one half shop near Boon Keng MRT station/Bendeemer road area. Its a one woman operated shop. ML in her 50s and a bit on the heavy side; but big boobs (and still perky). Standard charges though.
can share more details?

thanks
Old 12-06-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

If Hougang Irene still arounds, she will be one of the best granny masseur but no sexy!
Old 12-06-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
always walk pass but still do not know what they provide. haha anyone try this shop before?
Old 12-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
If Hougang Irene still arounds, she will be one of the best granny masseur but no sexy!
I think she is still operating but not so active I guess. Agreed with you that she has zero sex appeal, to me..
Old 12-06-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

I could have start a new thread with my posting but it would probably get deleted faster than you can say 'Shazam'.

Feeling bored, went to this massage shop. Usual rate $50/hr. Really gd effort massage but no teasing touch. Anyway, faced ceiling during the last 15 mins and got surprise end. Mama mia ! Absolutely delighted to see that they are p⊙⊙k !! Cannot Control !!!

Take note:
Δ She is in her early 50s. Forehead got wrinkles, got tummy, big butt but fair skin with pleasant looks
Δ There is no shower facility in this OWO shop.
Δ During lunch hour, fairly frequent foot traffic along the corridor.
Δ Not very sure of the operating hrs but expect standard retail shop type hours.
Δ You might not get the same treatment I received.

Hints:

◊ The MRT station nearby is an interchange one.
◊ Can pass through several buildings inside with continuous walking.
◊ There are other massage shops in the vicinity.
◊ There is an expressway just a few mins walk away. The expressways in Singapore are CTE, PIE, AYE, ECP, TPE, KPE, SLE, BKE, KJE, MCE.
◊ The road in front of the building does not begin with the letter 'S'

PS : Not giving out any more details. All I can say is that it is gd massage at an affordable rate.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
diao1166 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRice View Post
hi bro can pm more detail?interested in this shop and wanna give a try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1