The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Nita ] ✡✡ ► Fair Horny Lady That Loves To BBBJ And Suck U Dry ◄

✡✡ ► Nita ◄ ✡✡

Name: Nita
Stats: 34B-24-35
Height: 160cm
Weight: 46Kg
Services: Cim , Bbbj , Frenching , COB , Cathbath , Hj , Fj , Etc...

Promo 1 Shot : $80/1shot/60mins
promo 2 Shot : $100/2shot/90mins

Booking Via Whatsapp And Wechat Only.
Whatsapp No : +65 93588643
telegram id : sexamazon8899
✡✡ WECHAT PLEASE SCAN QR CODE ✡✡

Operation Time : 9am To 2am Daily.
Payment Before Service Start.

Click >>> www.sexamazon55.com <<<

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!

Last edited by Sexamazon; 24-09-2019 at 01:00 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster (A)

Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Nita ] ✡✡ ► Fair Horny Lady That Loves To BBBJ And Suck U Dry ◄

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
If you want to bonk a xmm, this is your chance. She's 25, but her body is really, really xmm!!

-------

Nita from Sexamazon
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=743967

Quite a long week at work and decided to take leave yesterday afternoon for a bit of r&r. Messaged bro KK with no one in mind and he recommended Nita. Settled the time and game's on; really appreciate bro kk for the quick arrangement again.

Location: Same as before, quiet place in a central location. Bros can opt to walk from the nearest mrt station as a warm up

Looks: Nita has a GND feel; at first glance, she just looks like a cute and sweet girl. Chat with her more and her looks really grows on you, and you'll find her more and more attractive. Must really mention her hairstyle; it really compliments her face (told me she's a hairstylist back home..)

Body: Standard lolita: Very slim and petite. Small, perky boobs. Small, short bush which is like a young girl's.

Character: Starts off slightly reserved, like a shy girl. But she opens up quite quickly after a bit of chatting. Her English is ok, didn't need to use Google Translate much. She also knows a bit of Chinese if that's your thing. Her languages are self-taught.. She's quite a hardworking girl.

Service:

DFK: She engages in tongue-fight, but you can still feel a bit of shyness here. It goes away when you kiss her while pumping her deep-deep

Painting: Very responsive. And it's a joy watching her young body twitch from the painting. No smell; small bush which doesn't obstruct anything.

FJ1: Missionary. Deep kissing. Opened her legs wide and pumped her deep. Oh, those moans cannot be faked; and that expression on her half-turned face, with her eyes closed and mouth slightly open and her hand just slightly covering her mouth. Finished in that 1 position because simply bth bonking this xmm-lookalike.

FJ2: tbh, I was quite wasted from round 1 because of a lack of sleep this entire week. So.. let her do the work for round 2.

Started in doggie.. The way she arched her back and pushed back her hips was really sexy. Pumped her deep deep (actually she pumped herself backwards into me) while watching my didi go in between her pussy flaps. Switched to cowgirls and OMG she really worked hard, lifting and dropping her hips onto mine without me doing anything. I was hands-free and enjoying the view for quite some time. Could sense that she was tiring but she continued until I asked her to stop. Switched to missionary and pumped her again. Finally went for bbbj to finish off this round.. though I took a long time (eh I said I was tired right...) but she continued blowing me. Afterwards, I do feel bad making her work so long and so hard, but she kept on going like duracell bunny. Tipped her extra for that effort.

rtf: solid yes again. don't know when I'll be free from work, but if I can, I will.
Thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 13-09-2019 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster (A)

Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Nita ] ✡✡ ► Fair Horny Lady That Loves To BBBJ And Suck U Dry ◄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post

Nita sa 25
10 sep 19 first blood

Looks 10/10 syt
Boobs 10/10 natural
Body 10/10 tight slim sexy
Bbbj 20/10 can fight with Mona
Cim 30/10 pro didn't stop until I was done
Fj 10/10 tight like 18 year old

Nita is wife material, sweet gentle shy caring and giving. She is very thoughtful and makes sure you are taken well care of. Her blowjob is consistent and hardworking like a energy bunny, non stop tongue action which her tongue is very soft like 18 year old, cim mission hunter can go for her. Syt lover will love her natural slim young figure. I normally like big tits, but her tits so cute, very sexy and beautiful lady with a sweet smile. Very tight pusy. Will Rtf for her cim bbbj. I am not surprised she will have a lot of Rtf and price hike because her soft and good service. Arguably 2nd best blowjob I had this year, second to Mona. Not dt type, but really good consistency kind.
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 13-09-2019 at 07:42 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Nita fr Sexamazon,

Meeting my second gal of the day....

Bros looking for slim built gals with light brown nipples... she is the one...

After being coozed out 2 shots by Candy, it is going to be challenging for Nita...

No problems with frenching, painting and fingering....

She will blow until I tell her to stop... as I hv just cum 2 times with Candy, I have to bang Nita in the position which I have the most control... Doggie... ram her fast and furious until I cum... I hv to say she got a nice tight butt to cushion my thrusts....

thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 17-09-2019 at 09:37 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster (A)

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!
Old 10-09-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-09-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster (A)

Old 11-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-09-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-09-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster (A)

Old 12-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster (A)

Old 12-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-09-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-09-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1