The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 14
shock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SIL Stayover

Wasssup samsters. Was away for a year and omg time really flies. No more stories of eve though,apologies about that. She quit to concentrate her studies and will be flying back to her dad to help in the business. Whats amazing in 2016 is actually the closing down of my business and me getting a job as avp of BD in a not very big SME. Wife quit her job and is giving birth to my second child soon. Holidays really does wonders. Sy and me are still "lovers" and still getting some sexiciting sessions with Jo. Will be updating more soon as im flying around often now. Cheers guys. Have a blessed and fruitful 2017.

Shock
Old 30-12-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

shock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ok. So here goes the first to end 2016. SY and Me.

The closing of the company was due to backlog of payments. Too many customers not paying up saying that they having no business blah blah blah, so end up overhead was taking a toll. Luckily I did not have much workers and managed to close down without incurring any debts. Was jobless as I decided to take a break for some family time to reward my wife. Well, nothing to extravagant. Batam Montigo Resorts again. LOL. With my wife, not SY. We made love a couple times and wife is currently 7 months pregnant.
The family was elated to know about our second child. However, SY wasn’t, she started getting jealous, clearly not what I expected. SY was also brought in to my company by my referral and holds the position of PA to me and my VP. Clearly planned by her I guess, pleading me to get her a job in my workplace so she can be close to me and yes, we would fly occasionally together on business trip alone. My Vp on the other hand one fucking lazy ass bastard, throws everything to me because his not happy with the arrangement of me coming in. Well, long story cut short, he was out of the company 3 months after I came in, for screwing up a big deal when he got drunk and touched a female client. No charges were filed , but he has to go. Long story cut short, I was made a substitute to his position while the guys on top decides whether to bring me up or find someone to replace him. First thing on hand is to try and salvage the deal. Next stop China with SY.

SY: Bi ah , I packed liao. You need help?
Me: Im ok , no worries , c u at the airport later. I arranged transport for you.
SY: thanks bi. Cya
We met at the airport and checked in, SY is so hot in her dress, all guys that were there were eyeing or already mind fucking her. SY became uncomfortable and grabbed my arms signaling that she taken, she got very close to me and purposely stuck my arm in between her blossoms. She has been working out and lose some weight yet maintaining her cup size. My arms in between her is arousing me, and considering the lack of sex due to wife pregnant and constant flying really bth. We went to a rather deserted place in the airport and sat down with our coffee. Both were just checking our phones but her legs were doing the job, stroking my legs, occasionally looking up with her cfm seductive look.
Cut short the story, made our way into a handicap toilet, there’s little human traffic at that area. We locked lips and caressed each other.SY was moaning softly , and I slid her thong down to gain access to her vagina, it was different this time , the urge for us to fuck each other was out of this world. We were both deprived, I fingered her while we were busy with our tongue fighting. Her bra was on, the soft laced and firm breast sent my dick straight up, SY went down south and gave me a hella BJ.
SY: Missed you little one, hehe
ME: hehe, he missed your mouth too.
She engulfed and treated my dick like a popsicle, giving head and licking the shaft, her tongue became so skilled and I really wondered what happened, it felt so much like JO. Playing with herself while blowing me, she signaled me by pulling my tie leading me to the toilet bowl, she lifted her dress up, positioned my bro and into that wet vacuum hole.
SY: ahhhhhhh, bi.. You’re so hard today
Me: very long never hard liao.
SY: so nice and hot.
SY started to grind madly till she came. We changed to a standing doggy and I pounded her madly, ignoring the fact that others might her the piak piak paik if they were to walk pass. SY muffled her moans with one hand over her mouth, the other hand supporting the wall,
SY: MMMMMMMMMMMMMM…. Dun stop Bi, dun stop…
Me: argh…..argh…..argh…
SY: MMMMMMMMMM… soooooo hard….. MMMMMMMM
Me: *pounding like mad*
SY: MMMMMMMMMM , I want ur hot cum in my mouth.
I carried on pounding till I was about to come, SY is already shaking her head like a mad women, her juices flowing down her thigh, that’s how wet she is when I hit his G. I turned her over and she took my cock in her mouth. Sucking and stroking my boy madly till I came, waves and waves of hot cum landed into her mouth. SY swallowed all and licked whatever is left on my dick. Cleaned up , suited up , coast clear time for boarding , blowjob in the air coming up…
Old 30-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS....glad that you are doing fine. Congrats for being a father again. Cheers.
Old 30-12-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Bermmet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, welcome back
Old 31-12-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
eddict is a Helpful and Caring Samstereddict is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: SIL Stayover

Nice! Hope 2 get an update soon..
Old 31-12-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
cheongmanz is one of the Best!cheongmanz is one of the Best!cheongmanz is one of the Best!

Nice story ts
Old 31-12-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
nihilarian70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cheers and welcome back TS, good sharing!
Old 06-10-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Almost a year never update. IM BACK!!!

Will try to recall all tht i can alright guys.
Next installment:

BJ ON AIR
-----------------

After the sextifying session, we boarded our flight in business class. It was a first for us and lucky enough not much passengers in the business class area. SY was amazed by hw spacious it is and we took a short nap soon. One of the passengers snoring woke both of us up. The flight attendant went by us and apologized on the snoring guy's behalf. We explained that its perfectly fine. And joked that the guy had worked too hard.

Lets name the flight attendant YY. WE had a good time with her. But thats for the stories later.

SY requested took out her shawl from her neck and wrap it around her head. I did not know what was she doing. She said tht she i just bored. I suggested to watch movies but didnt find any tht she is interested in. She den gave me a naughty face which puzzeled me again.

Sy: Bi, hw was it at the toliet just now?
Me: shiok la of cos, u were so wet.
Sy: ya. I so happy to be flying with you, 2nd official trip after batam lor
Me: you complaining i work too much right
Sy: thts y im your PA ma. By the way tht stupid vp position how ah.
Me:settle this deal first den i talk to boss.
Sy: Bi, any fantasies about on air?
Me: dunwan la the toliet so cramped
Sy:hee here la.
Me: huh. How??

Sy took her shawl and stretched it out to cover both our thigh area. Her hand reached over and started to stroke my dick. We locked lips and started our tongue fight. We were afraid to be seen by the attendant and true enough she walked pass a couple of times and we had to break from what we were doing n pretend nothing happened. The attemdant just smiled at us amd asked if she could be of any help. SY told her tht we are really fine and we want to rest so lease do not come by that often. We will press the bell if we needed anything. So daring of her.
Once we checked that coast i clear again, we engaged in our tongue fight again, this time she unzipped and unbuckled me and her hands went into my pants to stroke my dick with her thumb playing my dickhead. It was a tingling sensation. My hands also went under her n rubbed her pussy. She laid on my lap back facing me, went under the shawl and started to Blow me. While i started to dig her love hole. She was very wet amd her blowing was aggressive. We came together, my hands were so dripping wet from her cum and her mouth was full with my soldiers. She swallowed and we took turns to the wash room to clean up. When i came out of the toliet, YY just happened to be there. And smirked.

Yy : Hi sir
Me: Hi, call me.shock
YY: sure shock. Hope you n your lady is fine. We will be landing soon
Me: business class is always good and with a prettt attendant there makes it perfect.

My statement made YY blushed and looked away like a little girl. I went back to my seat and we both had a nap till we landed. After clearing immigrations we headed to our hotel and fucked ourselves crazy as the session on the airplane was kinky and made us so horny talking about it. Met our client for dinner and managed to salvage the deal.
Extremely happy we both went drinking with our client but i cut it short as i can see the client is trying to make SY drunk. I had to protect her in a diplomatic way. Just when we were about to leave, somebody grabbed my hand . It was YY.

Me: oh hi YY
Yy: can help me?
Me: what happened.
Yy: some guy there is tryimg his luck with me.
Me: are u alone?
Yy: yes, my colleagues wanted to sleep so i came out myself.
Me: ok lets get out of here, help me with SY. She abit tipsy.

Yy and myself supported SY out and headed to a nearby eatery to have supper and had soup to make SY sober. We happened to be at the same hotel and cab back together. Sy still wanted to drink and suggested YY tp join us in our room to savour the wine we brought from DFS. Yy agreed as she is not flying back the nxt day. She would be on the flight with us again 2 days later.

3p coming up. Stay tuned guys.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS!!!

Waiting for your 3p story.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

camping... and welcome back bro
Old 06-10-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
sansei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS and nice update
Old 06-10-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
goo101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to 3p
Old 06-10-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

Shock is back!!! Hurray.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
xijacko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro .... waiting for 3p
Old 06-10-2017, 03:32 PM