The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
An Old Bird's Newbie Petain Experience

was bored in office this afternoon... dont know wat to do... decided to check petain out...

for someone who have been chionging for some time now... this is actually my first venture into this unknown (at least it is unknown to me) land...

did my homework on sbf forum... old bird also gotta work hard and gather information... shame to all newbies who juz post and askin for FR... contact no... etc etc...

i know dat location is very near my office which is at kitchener road... from office made a small note of the house and room nos to take note of... total there are 6 rooms on the list...

began my stroll from office to petain road... i am walkin from the jalan besar side... really goondoo goondoo donno wat to expect and wat to look out for... ... thought maybe got the big number lights like geylang... ...walk all the way down petain rd all the way to serangoon side... no signs of houses leh...

then suddenly see a small side road filled wif many guys hangin around... went into the lane... at last! found it!

so went in one house... out another... in another one... yet out another one... went thru all the rooms on my list... all doors closed... no mood liao... but still carry on in and out houses along that small lil lane...

haiz... one hour past... still loitering in and out of houses... cannot get wat i lookin for...

to be continued...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 29-09-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: An Old Bird's Newbie Petain Experience

You again ! You were killed by US SEAL Team #6 recently .
Old 30-09-2011, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss View Post
You again ! You were killed by US SEAL Team #6 recently .
Hahha The one get killed his CLONE

The Real Osama now in Petain after removing his beard and TURBAN. Just hang around and if you see someone wear Cowboy hat....THAT"S HIM

Old 30-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

was bored in office this afternoon... dont know wat to do... decided to check petain out...

for someone who have been chionging for some time now... this is actually my first venture into this unknown (at least it is unknown to me) land...

did my homework on sbf forum... old bird also gotta work hard and gather information... shame to all newbies who juz post and askin for FR... contact no... etc etc...

i know dat location is very near my office which is at kitchener road... from office made a small note of the house and room nos to take note of... total there are 6 rooms on the list...

began my stroll from office to petain road... i am walkin from the jalan besar side... really goondoo goondoo donno wat to expect and wat to look out for... ... thought maybe got the big number lights like geylang... ...walk all the way down petain rd all the way to serangoon side... no signs of houses leh...

then suddenly see a small side road filled wif many guys hangin around... went into the lane... at last! found it!

so went in one house... out another... in another one... yet out another one... went thru all the rooms on my list... all doors closed... no mood liao... but still carry on in and out houses along that small lil lane...

haiz... one hour past... still loitering in and out of houses... cannot get wat i lookin for...

to be continued...
camping for Part2..

Have a nice day Bro osamabinladen
Old 30-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Osama, glad to hear u get out alive! And most of seal team #6 were killed recently by your intelligents who sabotage when they were in the air.

Anyway, back to business. You should go there after 2 in the afternoon when most WL are available.
Old 30-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

i was there at about 3 in the afternoon... had a list of about 6 room nos to target for... 2 happen to be on home leave... another 4 were engaged...

from my remaining list of 4... i targetted on one room... when i reached there were 2 bros... thinkin if i shd join the queue... decided against it and walked around some more...

at this point... i must say that this was not wat i expected... it is totally different from GL and HC... where i frequent... those doors which were opened all CMI...!!! those on my list all doors closed...

continued my walk and occasionally return to the 4 which were on duty... each and everytime i return... door still lock... and 2 bros in queue still there...

fast forward... at one point when i return to the 2-bro queue... only left one bro... so decided to queue behind him thinkin dat my turn will come soon... BOY WAS I WRONG...!!! more than 40 mis past and the bro inside still didnt come out... i gave out and walked around some more...

this time went in H11... one of the rooms was on my list... but one bro was waiting outside the door... so i waited a bit behind him... another auntie actually shouted at me and asked wat i was doing... ... i remarked back i was queueing and continued blabbering not to hang around outside the door... was like... WTF...!!! at this time was totally pissed wif that house and decided i am never going back into the house... dat is... if i ever return to petain again after my virgin experience there...

went back to H24 (where the 2 queuing bros were...)... the earlier bro already in... another bro in line... haizz...

i guess petain is very much like lottery... tikam tikam... all depends on luck and patience...

to be continued... back to work...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
Old 01-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

maybe u can try between 1130am-1230pm, i think this timing can catch some of them as 1st customer.

2 cents
Old 01-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Obl try this H10 R11 - Judy (CAT50) one of my favourite

And thnks for the pts
Old 03-10-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

poor but interesting experiences.

it is always like, when you really targetted on someone, they coincidently on leave or with long queue. when I just look and see, I always found the gal. heihei.

any way, I noticed some wls always having long queues, nvr got chance to take a look.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

PT was a bit culture shock for me too, a lot of demand with limited supply was shock to see quenes snaking around and the rooms seems cramp, went there twice liao but nv saw action i guess i rather go GL and make my money work better
Old 12-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

ok... back... very very buzy over last few days... new customers so tied down with work...

anyway... so was at H24... this time decided to wait... as was roaming around for too long... very very tired leh... its either wait in queue or go back to office... but since already there for a long time... might as well que loh...

after about 20 mins... bro inside the room was done and bro in front of me in the line went in... so happy... i was next... joy soon turned to despair... 20 mins gone... no sign of him coming up... 30 mins gone... still havent come out... 40 mins... still inside...!!!

can i ask a question at this time... is there any time limit at PT? GL cat50 i think abt 30 mins... GL cat150 is abt 50-60 mins... HC is usually abt 30-45 mins but i noticed PT like can go on forever leh... when u go in the WL quote the price... izit for one shot and is there a time limit?...

anyway... since i m next in line... juz continue waiting loh...

Old 12-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ch_chua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: An Old Bird's Newbie Petain Experience

Bro Osama still waiting???
Old 12-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post
anyway... so was at H24... this time decided to wait... as was roaming around for too long... very very tired leh... its either wait in queue or go back to office... but since already there for a long time... might as well que loh...

can i ask a question at this time... is there any time limit at PT? GL cat50 i think abt 30 mins... GL cat150 is abt 50-60 mins... HC is usually abt 30-45 mins but i noticed PT like can go on forever leh... when u go in the WL quote the price... izit for one shot and is there a time limit?...

anyway... since i m next in line... juz continue waiting loh...
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Time limit depends on how many sessions you pay for the WL. CAT30-40 varies from 15-20 minutes. CAT50 from 20-30 minutes depends on chemistry. Some are time watchers and some are not.

In H24 if you are queueing for R33 Lai Lai, well, good luck Bro. Since she is ang pai and not a time watcher, you have to be patient.

Also, she has a regular customer booking her 3-4 hours every week! Not sure how many times this customer comes for her, hmmm.

I thank you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1