The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2018, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ridinghoodglwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: good massage with sexy lady in mount austin

No.5 good, will return... But no chem with no.27 was not happy with my session. Felt like wasted my time......
Old 05-11-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridinghoodglwl View Post
No.5 good, will return... But no chem with no.27 was not happy with my session. Felt like wasted my time......
No.5 is much prettier than no.27. No.5 gives a sensual bbbj till CIM, on the other hand no.27 bbbj is just passable. My vote goes to no.5 too.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
No.5 is much prettier than no.27. No.5 gives a sensual bbbj till CIM, on the other hand no.27 bbbj is just passable. My vote goes to no.5 too.
But from the photo on the wechat account, #27 looks prettier leh...but the photos also not accurate...#5 dun really look like the photo...lol...there is also one #76, u tried her before? how does she rate in service and looks compared to 5 and 27?
Old 05-11-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
radzikhan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re : bad service by Gumiko

Hello

On 4th Nov ago i did booked Gumiko for overnight , then i go to hotel Geobay on 12.45am , 5th Nov and i go her room and click the bell 3 times and knock finally she open the door with her long face ! I am guess what matter her or something happen to her with my smile and relax , I talked to her and she started to jolt in an angry tone make me shocked then she ask me the money RM850 then i give her slowly and she take it fast and count it and check there fake money or not and keep it inside the safe box , she walked and take her phone and play the games herself and i talked her and she asked me quiet ! I am so angry and keep relax too and i asked her do take bath and she follow then open the clothes and go take bath then me also go same and saw she doing wash her pussy only and i come against her and she do bath job to me but soaping my body only ! She give me the wet towel and i guess it used by other customer before me , look how she treat me so bad ! I seem angry myself too but be patient ! Then she asked me do lie down the bed and she take the cream then do suck my penis but short 20 seconds then take the condom and take cream for apply her pussy ! I am do fuck her pussy and she not allow me do touch her breast too then i am so furious ! And got 1 slot , i go take rest later i do make 2nd slot she refused and do play games on the phone ask me do swallow the penis myself and my heart add more angry to Gumiko ! But i not take act but keep quiet and why myself waste money RM850 and she not appreciate me , should we think do let Gumiko do freedom to us and never follow our need ? I am regret do take book with Gumiko ! Fuck Gumiko !
Old 05-11-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
But from the photo on the wechat account, #27 looks prettier leh...but the photos also not accurate...#5 dun really look like the photo...lol...there is also one #76, u tried her before? how does she rate in service and looks compared to 5 and 27?
Real person no.5 looks better than no.27. No.76 is also a pretty syt with good and friendly service. I also notice all the girls increase their bbbj price to RM130 on top of the massage RM68. So total is RM198 for a bbbj which is rather expensive coz at this price you can get a good fj at most joints.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Re: Re : bad service by Gumiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by radzikhan98 View Post
Hello

On 4th Nov ago i did booked Gumiko for overnight , then i go to hotel Geobay on 12.45am , 5th Nov and i go her room and click the bell 3 times and knock finally she open the door with her long face ! I am guess what matter her or something happen to her with my smile and relax , I talked to her and she started to jolt in an angry tone make me shocked then she ask me the money RM850 then i give her slowly and she take it fast and count it and check there fake money or not and keep it inside the safe box , she walked and take her phone and play the games herself and i talked her and she asked me quiet ! I am so angry and keep relax too and i asked her do take bath and she follow then open the clothes and go take bath then me also go same and saw she doing wash her pussy only and i come against her and she do bath job to me but soaping my body only ! She give me the wet towel and i guess it used by other customer before me , look how she treat me so bad ! I seem angry myself too but be patient ! Then she asked me do lie down the bed and she take the cream then do suck my penis but short 20 seconds then take the condom and take cream for apply her pussy ! I am do fuck her pussy and she not allow me do touch her breast too then i am so furious ! And got 1 slot , i go take rest later i do make 2nd slot she refused and do play games on the phone ask me do swallow the penis myself and my heart add more angry to Gumiko ! But i not take act but keep quiet and why myself waste money RM850 and she not appreciate me , should we think do let Gumiko do freedom to us and never follow our need ? I am regret do take book with Gumiko ! Fuck Gumiko !
Sorry to hear your bad experience. You should have left the moment you saw her long face. RM850 is quite expensive for an overnight as most joints charge only RM550 to RM650.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

Yes i missed no 5.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:35 AM
Samster

Ridinghoodglwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today....let it be a lesson for all. I usually only thought of massage places here in JB. But my recent visit to a KL awesome fck joint had me wanting to try a full service session in JB. So I went ahead and took a drive to mutiara rini and turn on my wechat to see what is nearby. Got an OKT to introduce a lady @ red"something" boutique hotel, go figure out. English cottage design..... I asked for big boobs and he gave me one super saggy fucker, I think my man boobs is easily bigger..... Nvm face ok but attitude omg.... Bj like trying to blow those hot sausage at luk luk stall.... 30sec max . Then took the rubber and cap on and ask me to bonk her, she wants to lie down,... I went soft with all this negativity and ask her to continue to bj abit longer she said no...blow a bit niah thats it.... Fucking hell no mood liaw and while she trying to handjob me..... I straight stand up, went shower and left, soldiers saved. Wasted my RM200 to that piece of meat and decide I need sos. Though of Rose spa no.5 . Quickly book a session and my night went from fucking hell to fucking awesome. I wont elaborate much about the session at rose spa but it was awesome. I shall search no furthur moving forward unless bros here can share their experiences that tops No.5 from rose spa, please ..... I rest my case.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
LeongTan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Interested to try . will go today .
Old 07-11-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

lycanX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
Yes i missed no 5.
just go ahead
bros do u try new girl?
Old 07-11-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Tried a gal from MySweetHoney website (MySh88.com)... loction at Mount Austin area...real person look so different from the picture on the website.. total scam!

The girls are housed inside a hotel on the second level... upon seeing the girl, I was very shocked cos look so different from the website photo, asked for a change and it's the same thing with the other girl, a thai girl.. haiz

Thai girl

Looks : 6/10 (Light brown, looks ok , but has a big tattoo all over her back)
Boobs : 6 / 10 (saggy)
Kissing : Asked her if can kiss, she pull me down and french me deep deep , tongue fighting all over .. shiok
BBBJ : Good with suction
FJ : Good rider and rocks well on cowgirl
RTF : No (not my type)
Damage : RM 180
Old 08-11-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycanX View Post
just go ahead
bros do u try new girl?
Not yet bro. Tried 76 before but no chemistry. New one figure i guess not my type. Already left jb for a while. No interesting place in bp currently. Sigh
Old 15-11-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

twilighthunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please pm location. Thank you very much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Visited last week, the shop has no signboard, just some LED lights and a LED lighted foot signboard.

Went up to 2nd floor and met the captain, was told Xia Xuang went back HCM for urgent matters. Got another Viet girl for a 45 min session for RM 188 (full service package). She led me into the room. We stripped and went to take a short bath together. Then went back to the room for massage + specials ( I stopped the massage after 10 min cos I wasn't really there for massage lol)

Face : 7 / 10 (sweet GND look)
Body : 7 / 10 (petite , slim)
Boob : Small B (a bit small )
BBBJ : 8 / 10 ( balls licking, licking the sides of my shaft, feels good)
FJ : 7 / 10 (Rides well on cowgirl)
GFE : 7 /10 . can speak a little chinese
Damage : RM 188
Old 16-11-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of
Re: Re : bad service by Gumiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
most joints charge only RM550 to RM650.
theres one mp in austin area charging 500myr for overnight but thai gals onli
viet stock they charge 600myr for a nite
Old 19-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

hehehaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tram sms me told me she just came from vietnam
and she start work on friday she ask me whether want to find her or not
so i booked her on last saturday
as booked i went there on time and i saw her wear new clothes which can see her nipples
when i turn in front to massage can totally see her boobs like going to pops out from clothes
really attractive and tak boleh tahan
when come to service she climb on me using her lip to tease my nipple and neck i ask for bj she rejected
but she give a kiss on my dick then she put oil on it
then start doing B2B using her big boobs to swap and tease my brother
after that she start do HJ but since i too long cant fire she open her t-back ask me to touch her bottom when my finger touch omg so wet i tak boleh tahan soon to shoot out .
then she sit beside me use wet tissue to wipe herself as she say she also tak boleh tahan very wet
after that she go out to put towel and come back since still have some time
she lay down beside me and ask me hug her to take a snap
when time reach i pay then i back.
she always chit chat with me give me full gfe.
she really know how to tease man with smile talk and wear

Last edited by hehehaaa; 19-11-2018 at 10:42 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1