The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 16-11-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Hi

Adding my little contribution to this space.

Left office early yesterday at about 2. From my office to the carpark, I have to cross a road. As I was approaching the pedestrian crossing, the green man was already blinking and the countdown timer was like 5 seconds left. I decided not to chiong across and wait. I then noticed this cute blonde lady, quite pretty and probably in her 20s. She was wearing a short floral dress. I thought she would wait as well and I would have the opportunity to admire her. To my surprise, she ran across the road. As she ran infront of me, the back of her short dress flipped up exposing her nicely shaped butt wearing thongs! It flipped a couple of times as she ran. What a sight! This was definitely much better than admiring her from the side. So glad I waited.
haha ,, so waiting pay off for you
also for safety ,, lucky you wait
Old 16-11-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Adding my little contribution to this space.

Left office early yesterday at about 2. From my office to the carpark, I have to cross a road. As I was approaching the pedestrian crossing, the green man was already blinking and the countdown timer was like 5 seconds left. I decided not to chiong across and wait. I then noticed this cute blonde lady, quite pretty and probably in her 20s. She was wearing a short floral dress. I thought she would wait as well and I would have the opportunity to admire her. To my surprise, she ran across the road. As she ran infront of me, the back of her short dress flipped up exposing her nicely shaped butt wearing thongs! It flipped a couple of times as she ran. What a sight! This was definitely much better than admiring her from the side. So glad I waited.
More details plsss bro ...TIA

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 13
mangopudding is a splendid one to beholdmangopudding is a splendid one to beholdmangopudding is a splendid one to beholdmangopudding is a splendid one to beholdmangopudding is a splendid one to beholdmangopudding is a splendid one to behold

everybody's story so exciting!
Old 16-11-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
More details plsss bro ...TIA
Looked very much like the girl on the left ... that was what I saw ...

Old 17-11-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Krukua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
I was filling up my car tyres one morning and next to my car was another with a girl (maybe 17-18yo) standing beside the rear passenger door, while her father (presumably) was checking the tyre pressure as well. There was nothing much except that the girl was in a one-piece casual dress, which was quite short, especially viewed from my squatting position.

All was normal until I glanced at her again, and just then, there was a gentle breeze which actually lifted up her dress, revealing almost her entire panties for a good 2 seconds! It was white with brown horizontal stripes (looked pretty ‘kiddy’ or ‘cute’ design) and quite worn out. The girl didn’t even notice anything, and her dress fell back into place once the breeze passed!
Nice share bro
Old 17-11-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangopudding View Post
everybody's story so exciting!
Because they are lucky fellas and share here.
Old 17-11-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
sockoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Because they are lucky fellas and share here.
Agree, I don't have the zg luck, the most only see downblouse cleavage
Old 18-11-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looked very much like the girl on the left ... that was what I saw ...

Thks bro for illustrating wat u saw with such a steamy pic ...wat kind or colour of thongs did u see ??...dun tell me it is white again, their popular colour... haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockoff View Post
Agree, I don't have the zg luck, the most only see downblouse cleavage
They r quite ok n proud to show off their cleavages but not down south...dunno why

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-11-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My huumble share. Was looking for a lot arnd bugis area for dinner recently and saw this cute short girl crossing the road in front of me. She was wearing a nice short dress. Was already thinking, this will be perfect for a zg. Lo and behold, when i got my seat the restaurant, she was seated horiztonally across me, proving me with a nice view throughout dinner. Naise!
Old 18-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
x1nahma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavezero View Post
My huumble share. Was looking for a lot arnd bugis area for dinner recently and saw this cute short girl crossing the road in front of me. She was wearing a nice short dress. Was already thinking, this will be perfect for a zg. Lo and behold, when i got my seat the restaurant, she was seated horiztonally across me, proving me with a nice view throughout dinner. Naise!
Her legs uncrossed?
Old 19-11-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikapiku View Post
And hopefully more zg to view
Went to talk to her again. Apparently now she is very comfortable talking to me. She leaned forward while I was standing up and I could collar opening up. She is wearing a white lacy bralette today.

I wish I could just pull my pants and shove my dick in her mouth.
Old 19-11-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Went to talk to her again. Apparently now she is very comfortable talking to me. She leaned forward while I was standing up and I could collar opening up. She is wearing a white lacy bralette today.

wow bro she hinting to you ,, let you see lacy bra
Old 20-11-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

slowly building up bro.
Old 20-11-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
ZefaChicco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hopefully with actions soon
Old 21-11-2018, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 7
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light

Working in the cbd have its perks. Especially on random day that have random breeze. The sight of office girls struggling to hold on to their dress. And that sudden Breeze that blows up their skirt. That lacy panty before they turn around to see who saw them. Hahahaha

Seen my colleagues (24yo) g-string before. When we were walking to lunch and suddenly the random Breeze came.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1