The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Just last week, i hooked up with a Czech girl at Holland V.. slim with a double D boobs.. she was here 10 days for work purpose, she happened to walk around and chills for the last 2 days and lucky me to bump into her.. brought her to a hotel in town area after drinks at Clarke Quay.. fucked her thrice with the last round cumming in her mouth.. I offered to drive her to the airport when she's leaving and she gave me a parting gift of BBBJ with CIM in my car at a remote place near airport before she departs.. looking forward to meeting her as she will still be back for work in the near future..
Wow.. thats nice.. u must be tall and big built? I small asian built.. never tried approaching ang mohs before. Asian girls i feel more comfortable..hehe
Old 14-11-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by amox View Post
my take is it would be more challenging if they are in a group. if they're alone, hanging out I would reckon it would be easier? so far only had 1 success, but will continue trying and update!
True.. if in a grp.. difficult. Alone i will try my luck.. at most rejection.. nth to lose guys..
Old 14-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 22
amox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to all
Re: Random pickups?

what i gathered from the one I met was that she's here on internship. money is scarce, could always do with more. I guess backpackers and tourists on a budget are a good way to subsidize their cost of living/traveling here. win-win, if u ask me.
Old 14-11-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 12
Funlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Wow.. thats nice.. u must be tall and big built? I small asian built.. never tried approaching ang mohs before. Asian girls i feel more comfortable..hehe
181cm and had a toned body.. now didnt really visit gym already plus drinking and occasional supper led me to a slight tummy.. ��

Tips to hooking up, be confident but not over and girls definitely into humorous guys.. be positive and influential when making small talks, never ever act smart as u never know when u will be call out..
Old 14-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
181cm and had a toned body.. now didnt really visit gym already plus drinking and occasional supper led me to a slight tummy.. ��

Tips to hooking up, be confident but not over and girls definitely into humorous guys.. be positive and influential when making small talks, never ever act smart as u never know when u will be call out.
Agree with bro here. Being humourous definitely helps especially if the jokes are suggestive but not to the point girls find it offensive.
Old 15-11-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

amox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Agree with bro here. Being humourous definitely helps especially if the jokes are suggestive but not to the point girls find it offensive.
what i find works is treating them with respect. just because they consider your proposal doesn't mean they should be treated differently. even when chionging, i make it a point never to put the money before the attitude. i find that this works better than money!
Old 15-11-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 12
Funlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
what i find works is treating them with respect. just because they consider your proposal doesn't mean they should be treated differently. even when chionging, i make it a point never to put the money before the attitude. i find that this works better than money!
Only hooked up stranger girls 3 times, never talk money. 2 of them just hugged and kissed goodbye the next morning. Only that Czech girl, next day i offered to bring her around as it is her last day in SG. Spend on treating her meals and also a Pandora charm as a gift.
Old 15-11-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes well spoken here.
Old 17-11-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Unless u handsome la. If not handsome i think girls will reject
Old 17-11-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Actually i don't totally agree. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, just like how we look at girls. some girls are our type, some aren't. some like bbw, some like slim, some like skinny. there is an infinite number of combinations and there's someone for everyone. i feel girls are into guys who are respectful, gives them the attention, and just don't look like you haven't showered in a week!
Old 17-11-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

true in fact...in most of the cases i see ugly and average men always get the hot chicks. it is rare to see a handsome man and hot chick together.
Old 17-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Depends on the gal if she is comfortable with you.
Old 17-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Actually i don't totally agree. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, just like how we look at girls. some girls are our type, some aren't. some like bbw, some like slim, some like skinny. there is an infinite number of combinations and there's someone for everyone. i feel girls are into guys who are respectful, gives them the attention, and just don't look like you haven't showered in a week!
Perhaps you have never had it that bad before but there are some universally unattractive people around. For them, there is no eye of the beholder ambiguity.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1