The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-10-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shanphyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

any bros has VIP captain wechat can PM me please?
Old 02-11-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

VIP Spa wechat in case anyone is interested: spavip123

However, their wechat account doesn't have any photos of gals or anything...
Old 02-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Just went today.

Spa is back to usual operations- saw a number of SYTs.

A bit of a busy time so I just went with the captain's recommendation of who was free at that time and was service-oriented.

She was not as SYT as some of the others around but had a nice full body...good ass and some nice natural tits. Service-wise superb- good catbath, good BBBJ and even does a mean AR. GFE was slightly lacking but service well made up for it.

A8
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10 (tight!)
GFE: 5/10 (neither good nor bad)
RTF: Yes

Glad to see this spa up and running again!
Old 11-11-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Any kaois want go together?
Old 11-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Their new hot pool is sure better than the rest. Now wait for their other facility to be renovated.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-11-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Visited this place today.. it has a steam room sauna , jacuzzi with 2 big pools , a movie room where u can lie on a reclining sofa and watch movie on the big screen and a cafeteria serving FREE food and drinks, free WIFI.. even the seating toilet seats look very grand! They give u a wrist band which is to open a locker and keep your things.

If u simply use the above facilities, it's RM 68.

The girls (mostly Viet and Thai) will come out of their rooms and line up for the customers to view and select. I was there early, there was about 20 girls in the line up ! I chose one Viet girl for the action..

She gave me a B2B front and back, then licked me from legs to body front and back, she put some hot water in her mouth and did the licking, then after she put some cold water and repeated..

Body : 7 / 10 (petite , slim , small b boobs)
BBBJ : 8 /10 (good suction)
FJ : 8 / 10
GFE : 8 /10 (Can kiss )
Damage : RM 228

If u choose a girl , there are two packages : RM 228 and RM 268 (with a water bed)

This price is a bit higher than other fuck and go joints (normally about RM 198) cos of the facilities and free food.

After the action , I went to enjoy the food .. there's fried rice, noodles, nuggets, toast, eggs etc.

The movie room looks a nice place to relax too.

I noticed that the line up of girls later on were much fewer.. so I guess it's better to be there earlier.

Last edited by bigmannow; 11-11-2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

What time they open bro?
Old 12-11-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Anyone want go this weekend?
Old 13-11-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone tried A7? Read in another thread she got special service, maybe want to try
Old 13-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish22 View Post
Hi bros, anyone tried A7? Read in another thread she got special service, maybe want to try
you go try it for yourself lah
Old 14-11-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there last week.the food is plain. Not much choice as compared to hv spa but the viet girls are def better in terms of looks. Will def rtf.
Old 15-11-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

does anyone know what time VIP opens?
Old 16-11-2018, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 15
ChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lister_ View Post
does anyone know what time VIP opens?
12pm if I'm not wrong
Old 16-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
maxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish22 View Post
Always thought of booking her ..can share what special services she have ?
Old 17-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

Anyone has any idea how to make the lineup happen?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread