The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: Dilema : Fat butchy friend suggests a fuck

Bro whether u bang her with lights on or in the dark, mentally u will visualize her. If her looks cannot sustain yr erection or sex drive, then what's the point? If sex feels forced than confirm wont be as pleasurable. Im also no andy lau and the women i have banged may not all be vs models. But at least attractive enough for me to enjoy.

But its yr sex life bro..
Old 19-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

5cent advise,
Never force yourself to eat if you feel you won't erect. Later cannot erect, people will say you weak.
& it will spoil your appetite for a period. Don't get yourself traumatised.

Or alternatively, if you too hungry, see how she gonna blow you.
Sometimes outer appearance no good doesnt mean car not powerful enough!
It can be a super car standard but outer look is proton!!

Hahahaha. Good luck bro
Old 19-03-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Will see how the dick dictates the mind or the mind dictates the dick.

Brain is working well so far.
Old 19-03-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Depends on your chemistry with her I guess.
Old 20-03-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Haha... Damn funny reply. and good advice too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlover View Post
5cent advise,
Never force yourself to eat if you feel you won't erect. Later cannot erect, people will say you weak.
& it will spoil your appetite for a period. Don't get yourself traumatised.

Or alternatively, if you too hungry, see how she gonna blow you.
Sometimes outer appearance no good doesnt mean car not powerful enough!
It can be a super car standard but outer look is proton!!

Hahahaha. Good luck bro

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 20-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

A friend just mentioned to me this is the ultimate test, if you can fuck a butch
properly, you qualify to be a full time gigolo ! and the butch will be your best portfolio. I kinda agreed
Old 20-03-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i was in a similar situation when i was working overseas, I had a Bro(butch) that has a beautiful girlfriend. they wanted a kid very much and they don't want to adopt, they wanted to go through the pregnancy and childbirth together. and at that time invitro is very expensive. so they approached me to inseminate them both.

my bro is actually quite pretty and petite, and her girlfriend is beautiful with huge knockers. it was supposed to be dinner and drinks and then head over to their place and have a fuckfest.

i chickened out after dinner, didn't even go for the drinks, as i know my small head will probably lead the way after the drinks.

we still keep in contact and i will meet them when i head downunder. always have a good laugh when we talked about that night. they gave me a nickname after that night, Foghorn.
Old 20-03-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Dear TS,

I would suggest not to try it.

I have similar but not exactly same situation before.
I though it would just be an experience.

But upon starting and her/he stripping, all thoughts for regrets run through my mind. No offense to some 'brothers'
It does cause some aftermath effect.

For yourself and for friendship. Say no!
Old 20-03-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
wahbambam is Cool - loads of Potential

Just go for it bro. YOLO. It definitely is better than using your hands. You can maybe work to convert and brainwash her into a little submissive slut.
Old 20-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
Dear TS,

I would suggest not to try it.

I have similar but not exactly same situation before.
I though it would just be an experience.

But upon starting and her/he stripping, all thoughts for regrets run through my mind. No offense to some 'brothers'
It does cause some aftermath effect.

For yourself and for friendship. Say no!
Was she so bad that u regret upon her stripping?

I have similar exp but it was not a butch, just a normal girl. Her figure was ok but because I do not get turned on by her, I kinda lost interest even when she stripped naked. The first time, I was turned on but gradually lost interest until I don’t even wanna get started.
Old 20-03-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone have different threshold. You probably don’t know yours yet that’s why u ask for comments. TBH, end of the day, it is your own decision.

My own theshold is I won’t fuck unless she is a 8 in terms of looks or body. Anything lower, I rather use my hands.
Old 20-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
ryannjh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice. do u regret now?
Old 20-03-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

S$50 gets you a good trip to Geylang for CAT50 Thai.
Then can have frog porridge too.
If you're nice, the Thai girl may give you a packet drink. I've got Milo before...

Don't ruin a friendship.
Girls can be bloody vindictive.
Worst circumstance - you reject her after she strips and she cries rape.
You're screwed for life!
Old 20-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

For all you know, she may give you a good blowjob!

I have such a friend too. Hair short. Not nice at all. But her blow job was out of this world!

I found myself going back just for the blowjob. I never entered. Somehow seeing her looking up at me with legs open made my dick shrink.

But if I just lie down and let her blow me, very different feeling
Old 21-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
i was in a similar situation when i was working overseas, I had a Bro(butch) that has a beautiful girlfriend. they wanted a kid very much and they don't want to adopt, they wanted to go through the pregnancy and childbirth together. and at that time invitro is very expensive. so they approached me to inseminate them both.

my bro is actually quite pretty and petite, and her girlfriend is beautiful with huge knockers. it was supposed to be dinner and drinks and then head over to their place and have a fuckfest.

i chickened out after dinner, didn't even go for the drinks, as i know my small head will probably lead the way after the drinks.

we still keep in contact and i will meet them when i head downunder. always have a good laugh when we talked about that night. they gave me a nickname after that night, Foghorn.
Oh my, I would've banged both!!! Alternate pussy thrust!!!

Come in one, recharge with both by my side, and then nut the other one!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1