The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Had a quick look at the small and short street behind min wah hotel.

Spotted a girl with enormous tits, figure wise a little chubby but still acceptable. Asked and was quoted $62, negotiated for $2 off and the deal was done.

Proceeded to walk down the narrow alley to a nearby small hotel along JM. Did the check in procedures and got the room.

Like what bros said here, this is a no-nonsense fast food job with tons of restrictions.

Girl stripped quickly to reveal her gigantic natural E cup, with quite a few tattoos on her back. She did not even bother if I showered, just asked me to strip. And she said "20 minutes only".

Started with capped BJ. My dick was not even hard enough and she wanted to rush to put the condom on my flaccid bro. Had to fondle her huge tits to get my bro erected more.

After less than 1 minute of blowing, she was indicating we should have intercourse. Strictly no other position except for missionary. Said she needed to work for the rest of the night and did not want to be tired so easily by doing cowgirl.

I did not manage to persuade her, so lan lan, did missionary only. Came in no time because there was no mood at all.

Washed up a bit and left.

The girl's name is Broom, from Thailand. I also spotted a PRC standing in the alley, how come also have PRC one?

Pros: girl has really humongous natural boobs, figure is a bit chubby, not fat.
Cons: everything else.

I also have a question: I saw a couple of ladies who were not streetwalkers. They wore conservatively and had lanyards around their necks. They were looking for the streetwalkers and seemed very friendly with them. I think I even saw a writing board for the streetwalkers to write some sort of attendance thingy. Are they social workers?
Old 01-01-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post

Spotted a girl with enormous tits, figure wise a little chubby but still acceptable. Asked and was quoted $62, negotiated for $2 off and the deal was done.

Proceeded to walk down the narrow alley to a nearby small hotel along JM. Did the check in procedures and got the room.

Like what bros said here, this is a no-nonsense fast food job with tons of restrictions.

Girl stripped quickly to reveal her gigantic natural E cup, with quite a few tattoos on her back. She did not even bother if I showered, just asked me to strip. And she said "20 minutes only".

Started with capped BJ. My dick was not even hard enough and she wanted to rush to put the condom on my flaccid bro. Had to fondle her huge tits to get my bro erected more.

After less than 1 minute of blowing, she was indicating we should have intercourse. Strictly no other position except for missionary. Said she needed to work for the rest of the night and did not want to be tired so easily by doing cowgirl.

I did not manage to persuade her, so lan lan, did missionary only. Came in no time because there was no mood at all.

The girl's name is Broom, from Thailand. I also spotted a PRC standing in the alley, how come also have PRC one?

I also have a question: I saw a couple of ladies who were not streetwalkers. They wore conservatively and had lanyards around their necks. They were looking for the streetwalkers and seemed very friendly with them. I think I even saw a writing board for the streetwalkers to write some sort of attendance thingy. Are they social workers?
They could be project x volunteers.

https://theprojectx.org/
Old 01-01-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Ooh didnt notice PRC previously when i was there. Maybe is new stock? Most importantly was she hot?
Old 02-01-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
quicknap81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to lor 24 shophousr a few times. Seems like always the same 2 prc and 1 Thai in the area. Anywhere to get new PRCs streetwalkers?
Old 02-01-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:

What time did you went?
Old 02-01-2021, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicknap81 View Post
Been to lor 24 shophousr a few times. Seems like always the same 2 prc and 1 Thai in the area. Anywhere to get new PRCs streetwalkers?
Don't think so, the best looking prc girls that we can get now will be online and spas.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
et1j_12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time is their last call?
Old 03-01-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
They could be project x volunteers.

https://theprojectx.org/
I see. Most likely then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbean444 View Post
Ooh didnt notice PRC previously when i was there. Maybe is new stock? Most importantly was she hot?
No idea if it was new stock, I don't walk that lane often. Not hot. She was in a one piece oversized shirt, cannot see if her figure was good. Average looks with mask on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
What time did you went?
I went there around 8 plus.
Old 17-01-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 18
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

I dunno if anyone has seen any FLs still there but I was there about 11.30pm last night n its empty.

Wonder if any cheongsters managed to see them there at the earlier timings?
Old 18-01-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MONK99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no of coz not
Old 21-01-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
punpipi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunpipi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieboi View Post
I dunno if anyone has seen any FLs still there but I was there about 11.30pm last night n its empty.

Wonder if any cheongsters managed to see them there at the earlier timings?
Saw one thai lady around 8.30 pm. She was walking back from the narrow passage towards Jalan Molek
Old 22-01-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
msact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the Malay gilf still there? Didn't spot her nor any busty FL when I went last Friday.
Old 24-01-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Walked around that area around 9.45-10pm last night and saw 3 there.

2 were bigger sized, and the 3rd one was busy on her phone. Didn't bother and just moved on.
Old 24-01-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 13
projectz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterprojectz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterprojectz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post

2 were bigger sized, and the 3rd one was busy on her phone. Didn't bother and just moved on.
those girls, if they were to work in gl house, they will be CAT 20 ...
Old 25-01-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post

+10 for exchange

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1