The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L1608 - A commando WL in action

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I saw Jing Jing … appeared to be very palatable with her slim bod and long legs … she smiled at me when she intro herself to me whilst applying makeup at the pantry area.
Wawa was on code red break and was sitting at the tea area, so I joined and chat with her after my session with Jia Jia. Wawa looks very good even on rest day. I saw Yue Yue walking around. Height is ok, doesn't seem to be my type. I took Jia Jia to the room right away when I arrived, I find Jia Jia looks sweet even without much make up. Didn't see Jiao Jiao around after the session. Jing Jing looks good though.
Old 23-07-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Wow, another WL who can go all the way without showering yet lol. But I want to try another WL first before trying her. It looks like there's lots of gems in this place too.
No showering? Meaning fuck without showering ah? Like that dirty or not
Old 23-07-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
No showering? Meaning fuck without showering ah? Like that dirty or not
Yes, right from entering (or sometimes from outside) Foreplay -> DFK -> BBBJ -> Sex -> Shower -> then rest and go 2nd round lol. Depends on you lor. I had this at the VN house too, but I find it dirty cuz those WL sometimes don't even shower after their session with the previous bro. PRC I think still ok lah, at least I'm usually the 1st visitor for my regular. Sometimes hot day can taste each other's sweat etc.
Old 24-07-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
She don't french
Maybe - “YMMV” huh?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-07-2023, 02:24 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wawa was on code red break and was sitting at the tea area, so I joined and chat with her after my session with Jia Jia. Wawa looks very good even on rest day. I saw Yue Yue walking around. Height is ok, doesn't seem to be my type. I took Jia Jia to the room right away when I arrived, I find Jia Jia looks sweet even without much make up. Didn't see Jiao Jiao around after the session. Jing Jing looks good though.
Will try WaWa considering your avid recommendation ….

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-07-2023, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, right from entering (or sometimes from outside) Foreplay -> DFK -> BBBJ -> Sex -> Shower -> then rest and go 2nd round lol. Depends on you lor. I had this at the VN house too, but I find it dirty cuz those WL sometimes don't even shower after their session with the previous bro. PRC I think still ok lah, at least I'm usually the 1st visitor for my regular. Sometimes hot day can taste each other's sweat etc.
Jiao Jiao jolly knew that I have already showered b4 looking for her unlike the Legendary BMW who did that to any Tom, Dick & Harry 😂 …. And I definitely dun smell of sweat as I drove there … WL are usually observant and very streetsmart.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-07-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608 - A commando WL in action

Quote:
Jiao Jiao jolly knew that I have already showered b4 looking for her unlike the Legendary BMW who did that to any Tom, Dick & Harry 😂 …. And I definitely dun smell of sweat as I drove there … WL are usually observant and very streetsmart.
BMW is a highly decorated SOF till now no GL WL can match yet

But frankly speaking I am scared of her
Old 24-07-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
For PRC, maybe. I shower first before heading out to GL or MPs and I can't sweat easily, so I don't usually smell of sweat. Some WL will want to start shower first before more action.

I avoided the VN houses cuz they sometimes lazy to shower lol. Even if they shower, they sometimes didn't shower their boobs, body etc, and they just wash you. I had to wash them myself if I wanted to lick them.
Old 24-07-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe - “YMMV” huh?
Your
Mei
Mei
Varies

Old 24-07-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
BMW is a highly decorated SOF till now no GL WL can match yet

But frankly speaking I am scared of her
Maybe Malaysian Navy Seal, Nicole from 1610 can match her ….

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-07-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe Malaysian Navy Seal, Nicole from 1610 can match her ….
nearest... almost forgotten her latter won in the Cream Butt category

the only creamy day was yesterday...hooyah
Old 24-07-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For PRC, maybe. I shower first before heading out to GL or MPs and I can't sweat easily, so I don't usually smell of sweat. Some WL will want to start shower first before more action.

I avoided the VN houses cuz they sometimes lazy to shower lol. Even if they shower, they sometimes didn't shower their boobs, body etc, and they just wash you. I had to wash them myself if I wanted to lick them.
prefer to shower in the room with her, before the services and fuck
Old 24-07-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Usually I will spray some EDT or Perfum before I enter the den. It will help set the mood. But I like the shower foreplay so I will drag her into the shower room somewhat
Old 24-07-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
prefer to shower in the room with her, before the services and fuck
no shower feels uneasy to me...clean clean lick lick suck suck fuck fuck
Old 24-07-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Usually I will spray some EDT or Perfum before I enter the den. It will help set the mood. But I like the shower foreplay so I will drag her into the shower room somewhat
shower fuck nice but beware very slippery...ever bang my head on wall...she laugh so loudly

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1