The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
jimmyhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1639

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
She got hubby you also know ? She told you ?
I shall remember Tang Tang as a cute and service oriented girl. All the best!
Old 07-09-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyhard View Post
I shall remember Tang Tang as a cute and service oriented girl. All the best!
i remember her as Cecilia Chung of GL.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
i remember her as Cecilia Chung of GL.
All the best to her.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
All the best to her.
What you remebered her most ??
Old 07-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
What you remebered her most ??
not really that much. I had checked her out due to the hype back then and found her above average in looks.

This was before the current July batch arrived, and before I discovered some other gems in earlier batches too.

I don't really think she looks like Cecilia cheung though, but back then some bros said she look like actress so I just updated into the actress thread.

what I remember most is that she looks quite good but somehow not enough chemistry between us. tried her a couple of time but sparks don't really fly.

But a few months ago, no other good girls so she stood out for a while.

Now competition much tougher already, so I guess time for her to go.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

I concur. I have seen her before and tempted to try as my bros says her service is good. But she was quite angpai for the moment when GL was low in newbie stocks. I guess she knows it's time to balik kampung since more new stocks is coming and competition is brewing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
not really that much. I had checked her out due to the hype back then and found her above average in looks.

This was before the current July batch arrived, and before I discovered some other gems in earlier batches too.

I don't really think she looks like Cecilia cheung though, but back then some bros said she look like actress so I just updated into the actress thread.

what I remember most is that she looks quite good but somehow not enough chemistry between us. tried her a couple of time but sparks don't really fly.

But a few months ago, no other good girls so she stood out for a while.

Now competition much tougher already, so I guess time for her to go.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
I concur. I have seen her before and tempted to try as my bros says her service is good. But she was quite angpai for the moment when GL was low in newbie stocks. I guess she knows it's time to balik kampung since more new stocks is coming and competition is brewing
Yep. A lot of houses have up their game in terms of nice new stock.

Competition is tough but that's good for us. Less queue also as the good stuff is spread across more houses. I mean 45 PRC cat 150 houses throughout Geylang, so every house and girl have to fight hard for customers.

Some traditionally popular houses now business did drop due to competition, and some Ang pai can even outcall now as less queue. I even saw two Ang pai in one house both sitting and talking for 30 min at peak hours but no customer, which was unusual.

But saw a lot of cars parked outside some other houses that usually more quiet.

This is good though. Overall I think standards have gone up after dropping over the last year or so.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
She got hubby you also know ? She told you ?
U her regular i not .....how will i know.....i just think only few mths go back.....if not bao....family gd gd....then must be got man back home la......dats my logic becos China so difficult to work nowadays why should anyone go back within few mths ....
Old 25-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Entered the wrong house and got into this house . Okt was very friendly. This house consists of one Malaysian and prc, but since I am heading next door , I didn't try any of them. Guys that frequent this house perhaps can provide some update as this thread seems dead .
Old 25-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
Entered the wrong house and got into this house . Okt was very friendly. This house consists of one Malaysian and prc, but since I am heading next door , I didn't try any of them. Guys that frequent this house perhaps can provide some update as this thread seems dead .
Kekeke. After F1, seldom visit this house....but the rooms are decent sized and still up to certain standard lor.
Old 22-06-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Walking around GL and randomly hop into this hse 1639 for some fun when the okt says $50 Viet.
Its just beside the established 1637 Viet!
Later on I realise on SBF that it used to be PRC.

L16H39 G19 Viet Cat50
Face 7/10 short hair round face
Body Boobs small B, 1.55m,
CBJ FJ slow and steady and accomodative, viet demure allure.
Ceiling mirror amazing.
GFE ok, polite, soft spoken Chinese.
RTF no for me. Too short and also can't feel the chemistry. I cum becoz ceiling mirror shiok.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Any updates on this house?
Old 23-11-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

this house has gone down the drain....
can close shoplaew ...
gers if no gud stil can wait for next batch..
but get this kind of jia gar .. si chaoeh
g99... here fora few months...
looks... i like .. i dinsay very chio hor..
body.. tokkong
Old 23-11-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

That time I went to see..
2 available at sofa... Both looks quite jialat.. don't think they wearing number tags
Old 23-11-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

mayb boss now on holiday i duno so may b temporary engaged a some1 to jia gar... totally bo chup one. i ask who new... jia gar say all new knn... think i nvr go this hse before ...5 gers in this hse all not new.
opening hrs changed to 4plus pm if v gud mood...
if no mood .. 5pm...
if bad mood ... mai zho liao la...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1