The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bencoolen beauty services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameslee2002 View Post
Yes bro Owen.. Still the same few gals working I think. Can someone verify?

By the way, both of us joined this forum in 2002. 😃
Lol. You are one month earlier than me!

So do u frequent both spas?

Perfect must be doin someth right cos I always see bros, young n old patronizing their shop!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Lol. You are one month earlier than me!

So do u frequent both spas?

Perfect must be doin someth right cos I always see bros, young n old patronizing their shop!
Not really, only tried 2 times... Dun like their hard sell. How about u?

I think some customers like their service and maybe 制服😉
Old 15-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes bro Owen.. Still the same few gals working I think. Can someone verify?

By the way, both of us joined this forum in 2002. 😃
Should be same bunch of girls bah, that day walk past saw the place reno like open concept no more rooms so don’t expect anything bah
Old 15-04-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not really, only tried 2 times... Dun like their hard sell. How about u?

I think some customers like their service and maybe 制服😉
Me only tried perfect once, when newly opened.
No hanky panky, Juz some above average looking faces doin facial n hard selling their packages.
If you are the soft hearted type you might end up signing up for their packages costing a few 100s!

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-06-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Saw the open concept in the Dermaswiss. This is a real joke. Who wants to have massage there? Even for facial treatment you would like to have at least a little bit of privacy!
Old 24-06-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Saw the open concept in the Dermaswiss. This is a real joke. Who wants to have massage there? Even for facial treatment you would like to have at least a little bit of privacy!
Where is Derma?
The one few shops away fr PB?

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-06-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: bencoolen beauty services

Quote:
Where is Derma?
The one few shops away fr PB?
Yup newly opened after renovation. Anyone tried PB recently ... Still see An...lina giving out flyers when I passed by
Old 25-06-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yup newly opened after renovation. Anyone tried PB recently ... Still see An...lina giving out flyers when I passed by
I more interested to know which girl in PB can give "special feeling" in massage.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Think PB gals more swee a lil bit
Last time approached by next door shop got a Viet quite persistent lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
I more interested to know which girl in PB can give "special feeling" in massage.
PB must be doin someth right
Else won’t open until so many years
Sometime late night can still see Bros in the shop lol

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-06-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Think PB gals more swee a lil bit
Last time approached by next door shop got a Viet quite persistent lol

PB must be doin someth right
Else won’t open until so many years
Sometime late night can still see Bros in the shop lol
Surprisingly though no FR here...either very good everyone just diam diam
Old 26-06-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Passed by many times but ignored their advance.

Will try soon and give FR.
Old 26-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

I an a long time customer of derma

Was really disappointed when they change to open concept

Really SAI . Wont renew anymore with them

Always walk past PB but nv tried before

Any bro got inside info hope can share. Really appreciate
Old 26-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Surprisingly though no FR here...either very good everyone just diam diam
Possible diam diam protect the place? Lol

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
I an a long time customer of derma

Was really disappointed when they change to open concept

Really SAI . Wont renew anymore with them

Always walk past PB but nv tried before

Any bro got inside info hope can share. Really appreciate
Can elaborate more why ‘really disappointed when they change to open concept’???

How’s the packages like? Few hundreds to 1k for something like 5-10 sessions kind???

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Bro

Do u like to be massage with alot of eyes watching u no matter its clean or dirty.

We are paying a decent amount of money for the package and now the open concept make it like its those $20 mass massage kind

Stupid la this shop. Dun know why become like tat

Anyway its a clean joint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1