The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-06-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I think you might want to skip after reading my MR.

Yup, nothing in particular. And no RTM for me either.
Anyway, the reason I still go ahead is just to check her off my bucket list.
I wont say the session was bad...but not really outstanding either.

I didn't get this and there wasn't any sweet whispering to my ears all the crap. Maybe she finds me old n ugly.

She is quite aware of all the comments about her in this forum. Even can tell the name of this forum in good english....and i didn't initiate the topic.

Short MR

Friendly and chatty....really non stop but somehow I dun find her irritating.
Give quite a good relaxing massage before proceeding w sensual.

No full nude as she insist on keeping her panties on. But allowed touching her pussy through her panties. But also cant do for long.

As some Bro pointed out, she is nice to hug and she got amazing nice smooth complexion. And oh, she definitely allows sucking of boobs.

HJ was pretty standard affair. There was sometime left and she offered to give me head massage after I showered...but I declined coz I usually find weird to lie back on the bed after I shower.

All in all.....to me not really worth the $120 and definitely no RTM for me unless the ML cohort really runs until so dry....

She is petite size and somehow I think of Ba Mei.....if you ask me, I rather take Ba Mei over her. At least Ba Mei is all full nude offer a good BBBJ n cheaper at $110.

Done.....my truthful no add dragon add pheonix MR. Hope I didn't spoil her ricebowl.

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-qing-massage/
Dun wry u are not the only 1 singing the same tune. I went once and same didnt rtm. Overall she's okay in appearance and boobs but thats all. Last i rmbr she's quite short and some meat on those limbs, not as toned.
Old 26-06-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 12
sonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson59 View Post
Actually that was what I told the girl once I reached cos tbh I don't even know there is this $50 entry fee thing when she tell me to pay at the counter. Even on the website also didn't indicate, only wrote $100/2hj. So she told me all the spas or mp are like this one, standard procedure. Obviously end up I still went ahead cos she is very similar to photo and yes I'm not disappointed of course
Actually if is at mp or spa, the website will not state one, then you will end up paying entrance on top of the service she provides, so bro maybe next time can cfm with the girl first
Old 26-06-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
May not be the prettiest around, but she is really young and her spirited attitude is rare and refreshing. One time I told her to wear nothing at the door and she readily obliged. Even more sexciting, when she got on all fours and I felt her down there, she was totally wet. Evidently, this girl loves mental sex play. Unfortunately, she's leaving very soon - before the end of this week, and to my regret, I have no chance to meet her again. Which gem am I talking about? Vicky, of cos, and she will be very dearly missed.
U serious? Last time she said can stay till Nov
Old 26-06-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
May not be the prettiest around, but she is really young and her spirited attitude is rare and refreshing. One time I told her to wear nothing at the door and she readily obliged. Even more sexciting, when she got on all fours and I felt her down there, she was totally wet. Evidently, this girl loves mental sex play. Unfortunately, she's leaving very soon - before the end of this week, and to my regret, I have no chance to meet her again. Which gem am I talking about? Vicky, of cos, and she will be very dearly missed.
agreed, foreplay is much more better than just go live firing.
with your comments, next few days she going be busy
Old 26-06-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
U serious? Last time she said can stay till Nov
She will be back again. She's burnt out. I think she needs to take a break.
Old 26-06-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
agreed, foreplay is much more better than just go live firing.
with your comments, next few days she going be busy
foreplay is setting the tempo of the game. Like ask ziyu to takeoff her outfit, she gives a bright smile and say why not you help me. Imagine slowly unbutton her top and unhook bra, to see the glorious pair, the rest is history.
Old 26-06-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This is the biggest waste of money for me this year.

Should have been cold-hearted like when I was younger and left once I saw her.

I also wanted to leave but thought maybe service might be good, but so wrong am I. Really biggest miss of the year
Old 26-06-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal86 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/beibei-massage/

Just visited her
Short review

Massage : 8/10
Gfe : 8/10
Face : discounted 30% from original 7/10, i give 9/10 if same like ads
Boobs : all natural but size definitely not c, just b or b- maybe
Overall seems average. Thanks. Guess u saved my money.

Edit:actually I was asking fr for the other beibei, not this beibei. 2 beibeis side by side is so confusing.

Last edited by rix6669; 26-06-2019 at 10:14 AM.
Old 26-06-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Eying these 2 ML, any FR to share?
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-xi-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/
Old 26-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
I also wanted to leave but thought maybe service might be good, but so wrong am I. Really biggest miss of the year
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Photos looks plastic enough..

Service cui?

Figure also Cmi ah?
To be fair, her service and attitude were decent during my session.
Old 26-06-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks. So no change from her previous stint. It was less competitive then. Now pricing at
$120 ? You save me some $ .
Old 26-06-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson59 View Post
Actually that was what I told the girl once I reached cos tbh I don't even know there is this $50 entry fee thing when she tell me to pay at the counter. Even on the website also didn't indicate, only wrote $100/2hj. So she told me all the spas or mp are like this one, standard procedure. Obviously end up I still went ahead cos she is very similar to photo and yes I'm not disappointed of course
Erm... MeiMei?

Zara
Old 26-06-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
To be fair, her service and attitude were decent during my session.
To be honest, probably after seeing her face I quite turn off already. Service wise take 2 to reciprocate but I'm not so probably that's why she also felt it and cannot do a good one.
Old 26-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
To be honest, probably after seeing her face I quite turn off already. Service wise take 2 to reciprocate but I'm not so probably that's why she also felt it and cannot do a good one.
I tried to be polite, maybe that was why she reciprocated.

Another thing is I left on my accord around the 35-minute mark. Didn't want to continue chatting with her after the deed was done hahaha... This has not happened for other MLs.
Old 26-06-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i visited tian nu

i have to say not everyone cup of tea. even though her figure and looks is awesome. big eyes. slender figure.

small B and low play-ability. cannot lick and no bj. service wise is excellent. her fake lovemaking is awesome though.

location. dont worry. is not a spa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1