The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chachaboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow castle!!!!!!

Now I'm traveling in Korea and got the sexy information that castle is a great place for guys. Yeah, it was true. I paid 230,000 won for 60 min. Around 165-7 cm heights, B or C cup bust and beautiful hip. As long as I remember her name is Nara I think. She made super sexy and loud moaning while having sex. She has the sweetest pussy I've ever experienced. I'll absolutely revisit Castle before I leave Korea. I already miss her. Nara my love......
FYI here is the link of the castle website. It has English introduction

Last edited by Hurricane88; 22-06-2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old 23-06-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Hi Bro,

Yours is a Threesome + Lesbian Play Appreciation or standard 3P course? Both seem to be same price but looks like the one with lesbian play could be better? Are you able to fuck one gal one min and change to another gal the next min and back and fro?

There's this 'Swapping' in the system price list. Not sure if this means two man or two ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewolbwons View Post
FR for Castle when i visited last week.

had the 3p course 360k won 2 shots 60 minutes

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 23-06-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
healtheworld1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhealtheworld1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Castle Anma
- visited on a Sunday evening
- wanted to try Fish Anma but think it’s closed on Sundays
- Cost: W260k for 2 shots, 70mins
- Address: 318 Teheran-ro, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea (Google Map)

They have various menus - depends on what you order. Going at night would be slightly more expensive. Also, depending on how crowded it is, certain services might not be available.

The girl I received (name “Base”?) is probably a 7/10. Doesn’t look like SYR, but had natural Cs and flat tummy. Not wild but does try her best to please. Asked for a private room so didn’t do the mirror orgy experience. Doesn’t speak English so hard for GFE.

1st shot in missionary after a long round of teasing. She’s great for painting once you find the right spot.

After 1st round, she did a very thorough job to clean and cat bath. Almost 10-15 mins!

Second round follow SOP but more than enough to get you going. Finished in cowgirl position.

Overall, quite worth it for first time. But also depends on the girl you receive. I’d have wanted a younger and wilder chick but the place was crowded so couldn’t help it.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rewolbwons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

standard 3p course.

@pippo2002
Old 26-06-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leslielam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May i know what is the address of Gain?
Old 26-06-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Tried Castle anma after seeing so many good reviews..

Went there at 7pm but was told only have girls at 8pm as I guess it's a break between the morning shift and night shift. Told me to go in for a massage first or relax. Since living nearby, told the lady (looks quite Korean with the plastic surgery) that I will come back at 8..

Went back at 8plus and ask for two shots. Ask for a slim with big boobs lady, but end up normal B cup and a little tummy.

Looks: 6.5/10 (not too bad)
Boobs: B- ( a little handful)
body: 6.5/10 (not perfect but okay)
service: 7/10 (good service, but not as wild as those I tried at Best Anma years ago).
Nuru: 8/10 (the only thing I like is the Nuru part during 2nd shot).

First shot sitting on the high stool getting cat bath and bbbj then move to another room lying on a S curve bench getting blow and fuck on the spot for a few mins then moved into room. Room with no doors so people will walk pass while you fuck. Inside room, removed condom, continue to bbbj while I sit on the bed. Then cap and ask me to lie down for cowgirl, then finished with missionary.

Rest with green tea and she asks for permission to smoke. Talk a bit and rest a bit then went to the shower bed for Nuru. Nuru with b2b and sucking all over like gold fish. Then AR for a while then turn around suck all over again and bbbj.

Wash up and dried.. Kneel infront and bbbj then go to the bed for catbath and bbbj. Then ask if she can HJ me. So just agree as I guess not hard enough for 2nd round. HJ till cum.

Told me she worked here 2 months and was from Gold Fish Anma. Asked her is it Fish Anma, she said no. She said Gold fish no club but can choose girl. around 5min by car and walk need 20min. Near Gamnam. Not sure any bro knows about this.

Overall not too bad but not too wild as expected like hot sex with hot babe in club. It's a little mild but good service. Paid 270k for 2 shots.

Old 26-06-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Saw some reviews on Tomatoanma dot com from the japanese and see that they have sudden appearance of other ladies when you only service by one lady. So decided to go for it around afternoon time 2pm.

Went in and they tot I'm Jap and showed me Jap menu and I choose 1 gal at 220k 60min 1 shot. Thought it would be 1 gal with other ladies flocking in in the club setting.

However, went up and went into a room. The lady is okay, and I asked for club but she dun understand. Spoke to me in Jap as counter tot I'm Jap. So the lady is a Jap speaking korean. But know a little bit of Eng.. So end up a little hard to communicate and a bit sian as it's normal nuru fucking with 1 shot.

Anyway, just proceed with it and the gal is quite Jovial and chatty even though communication issue. Lie on the shower bed and getting poured with Nuru. Nuru was brief. Not as thorough as the one in Castle. Chop Chop with brief encounter with my ass.. But turned to front, she did some kind of opp cowgirl with her pussy touching my dick simulating fucking but didn't put in. For 1-2 sec. Was good but v brief.

Washed up then go to bed. Cat bath, bbbj then finger her pussy and she turned her ass to my face, so continue finger her and when I licked her pussy, she moaned hard and become more aggressive bbbj me. I guess she likes to be licked. Dark pussy but inside pink. Looks like Oyster. Then She just slide down to my dick and putting her pussy close to my dick then it just went in. I tot she's going to simulate again, but it just went inside her pussy...

Didn't notice she had already put CD while bbbj me in 69 position which is quite skillful.. So I thought I'm fucking her raw, while there's already a CD on my bro.. Skillful.. Fuck opp cowgirl then she turned halfway asking me to look at the mirror saying that this is clubbing.. lol..

Then turn to front and cowgirl then doggy and finished her in doggy.. Rest then talk cock sing song till times up.. no massage..

Looks: 6/10 ( a little older even though she said she's 30. The one in castle was 28, but looks like 22.)
Boobs: 7/10 (better boobs)
Body: 6.5/10 (waist not so small)
Service: 7/10 (good service but not wat i wanted).

After service, there's free massage. I went in and wait a while and decided to go without massage. the counter lady asked me y dun wan massage. I saw the male massauge went in and luckily didn't go for it. Wanted to try another anma for the club scene..

Was told the club here only starts at night after 8pm.. Maybe can try next time, but run out of bullet in pocket and in bro..

Old 26-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Went Donut anma after trying tomato around 3 plus pm. This time asked clearly if it is club session. But the lady doesn't seem to understand and changed to a man asking me what i want. Told him I saw FR from Jap that they ask for 1 lady, and there're many other ladies supporting this one lady. Something like 3-4P. Then in broken english he said depend on timing..

So just try.. Need to wait for 1 hour as is full now. So went into a room to rest. Then after being called went up and saw the lady with nice body. English is good, so no communication issue as she used to live in LA for a while and in Macau and so on but not Singapore.

Ask her if there's Club, she said Korean guys are shy, so only one by one. Unless at night when they are drunk, then will be fucking openly. So in the 'club' area, only me and her with a few mattress and towel on some sofas.

She asked me if I want service first before the real deal. So I said okay. Showered me then ask me to lie on the floor with towel. Thinking it would be boring again but it was pretty good Nuru here compared to the one at Castle and Tomato. This one also b2b with sucking and licking plus hand sliding under your backside to hj your dick while you are lying facing the floor. Seems like the FL Nana style whom I missed. She changed her mobile and couldn't get her anymore. The only FL foreplay until I cum before fucking.

This lady i saw the number tag is 97 and she said her name is S. Didn't see this name on the website. Anyway, her HJ was aggressive.. Luckily I just had a shot at Tomato. So still can bear with it.

Turning around, was good also. SUcking all over and HJ and BBBJ till nearly cum but luckily can hold it. Thank god she asked me to go bath for the next round. So bath and sit on the sofa with new towel and wait for her. Before bathing, there's a lady coming in to talk to her and I thought she will join in but she went out again.

This time, she ask me to sit out a bit so that she can blow me while sitting down. Before bbbj, she finally talk french with me and lick my nipples and the other lady appeared and licked my nipple while my gal french me. both moaning out loud. then both licking my nipples and followed by my lady going down bbbj me while the other lady put her boobs infront of me to suck it and put my left hand to finger her pussy. It's quite a great 3P foreplay..

While sucking and fingering the other lady, my gal ride on me again without me knowing the CD is already on. Then move over to french my gal and lick the other gal boobs back and forth.. After some time, then signal to change position and now is only me and S. The other lady went out. Missionary for some time, then changed to doggy then pull her hand up and fuck her hard before cumming once again..

Was a good fuck and ask me to rest while she clean up.. After that another lady came in and with a customer. S asked if i want face mask. Bring over face mask and talk for some time while drinking green tea and after that bring over towel to wipe my face and put on the mask while the other couple with another lady doing the job opposite of me in similar way..

The lady cowgirl the customer and the other lady playing with the customer. Den changing position, the other lady went off and I guess the guy finished off with 2nd position..

After face mask, talk talk a bit more and told me Gamnam got nice food and so on. Not sure if she wanna have dinner together or wat as she finish at 7pm. Didn't ask her as too tired..

Looks: 7/10 ( a little wrinkle showing sign of old age. Didn't ask her age but don't look young, but with nice face).
Boobs: 7.5/10 (bigger boobs but not firm enough to get 8..)
body: 7.5/10 (no tummy with nice ass and if boobs firmer abit then will be perfect).
Service: 7.5/10 (good service..)

Overall I guess Donut seems more interesting. Not sure how it would be like at night. Saw many reviews on morning session to be better.. But some anma like tomato no club service during the day.. So..

Anyway, it would be better to have service here than Korean FL in Singapore. Unless there's some nice Korean service like those in Korean Anma.. I was thinking the anma here should do up their rooms with different theme to make it more interesting..

Old 28-06-2019, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ave_joe99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apologies but this seems to be the most apt place to ask, do any brothers here have any info or tips for Anma and such in Busan?

Been reading online but would rather get some info from fellow cheongsters, who have been there and get some idea on how things go for foreigners there.

The Anma's in Seoul sounds really tempting but not heading there this round, so Busan info is very much appreciated.
Old 29-06-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rewolbwons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

couldn't find any in busan when i was there in early june. most of the bros pm me say only seoul..
Old 30-06-2019, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ave_joe99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewolbwons View Post
couldn't find any in busan when i was there in early june. most of the bros pm me say only seoul..
oh damn, last time I was in Seoul I didn't realise about how their Anmas and all were such a different experience from what we have here... if i'd known then.. but it's a pity about Busan.. would've been nice to plant my flag with a genuine K-girl..
Old 30-06-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Hope this helps. Found this link which includes info on busan

https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/fr/map....5292/127.0188
Old 01-07-2019, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 22
gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!

Tired officetel? Operate in some service office in downtown Gangnam area. There are website that shows you the ladies and prices for each posting. The one that I went to.......agree to accept foreigner like me. Price is at $200k. Local Korean rate is $160k, kinda CB on such discriminatory but wth.

Services from my chick is very GFE. Not really commercial like those in Anmas. Don’t expect commando type of services, if you are sucker for GFE and innocent korean young girls, officetel is a good fresh option. I think mine was like only 19-20 years old with super pink nipples and super fine baby hair pussy. Boobs is C cup. Face is like 6.5/10. Tips her $50k before I left. She put my hands inside her bra and let me squeeze it once again before walking me out of her unit.

Will try others listing next time i’m in Seoul. That building is near to a fried chicken and beer restaurant. So after the dead, can go eat fried korean chicken and drink beer. 😋
Old 01-07-2019, 04:42 AM
Samster

calvinusa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all,

Recently found this forum. I am a relatively young Asian-Am male (1/4 Chinese & 3/4 Filipino) visiting Korea for 9 days starting on July 5. If anyone would like to monger and hobby together, please let me know. Only have 9 days so definitely trying to make the most of it. Have a huge thing for kpop-like korean girls. Again, I’m pretty young so preference would be 18-26.

I’ve looked into the following;
SA - have a few girls lined up
Instagram - made an alternate account but can’t seem to get messages back. Also lurked and emailed a few users who have their emails available. Absolutely no luck.
TopEscortBabes - $500 @ 2 hours seems steep, but happy to pay if girls are worth it.
Optime/other online sites — response rate is awful. Tried a mix of both google translated korean and English. Prices vary greatly depending on the type of shop (lip cafe vs delivery).
Delivery Shops — Are these legit? They want me to deposit anywhere between $100-250 JUST TO reserve. Girl apparently won’t come until deposit is verified. Seems like a scam and I don’t feel comfortable using my personal bank to transfer money to someone I don’t know.

Anmas — after reading the reviews I’m definitely going to try this at least once

Seems to be a lack of legit outcall options for foreigners. I’m honestly open to ANY advice and resources you may have. TIA.
Old 01-07-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

jessjenkinson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, been reading this thread for quite some time. Planning to visit korea sometime mid july. Most of the posts here are regarding Anmas. Seems to me like there is a lack of variety of reviews. Are there any other scenes to look at like Karaoke bars or Noraebangs? Would appreciate any additional info. Cheers all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1