The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 0
saulbadman is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaulbadman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great massage at Kovan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Yes.. Haha... I go there recently never make booking sit there wait and see alot of people walking in and out.. Damn sain.. Keep lower my head and pray that I will not see any of my gf's frds.
Wah. Sit there is like high risk waiting to bump into familiar faces, esp with the high traffic
Old 25-07-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saulbadman View Post
Wah. Sit there is like high risk waiting to bump into familiar faces, esp with the high traffic
Yes..

But I really impress of the spa that is so crowded. As I went to alot of other spa recently.. Mostly quiet until u can hear mosquito flying. Haha
Old 25-07-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Yes..

But I really impress of the spa that is so crowded. As I went to alot of other spa recently.. Mostly quiet until u can hear mosquito flying. Haha
I am surprised because tho have GQ but it's standard rate, nothing extra that will attract the crowd. It can't be that kovan area got no alternatives ...

But maybe is timing too, with some spas can be crowded at times until they turn you away, then other days, hitting mosquitoes.
Old 25-07-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
why you guys so shy about walking around with a towel wrap around your waist ? if it's a spa with GQ, they have seen everything....they don't care lah....
Yeah nothing to shy. If book longer session of more than 1 hour often need to piss halfway thru. Doesn't help that the ML keep pressing the bladder area and later the shiok feeling interference with the hold-pee feeling
Old 25-07-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
I am surprised because tho have GQ but it's standard rate, nothing extra that will attract the crowd. It can't be that kovan area got no alternatives ...

But maybe is timing too, with some spas can be crowded at times until they turn you away, then other days, hitting mosquitoes.
I do night mission one .. About 8plus to 10plus this type of timing.. Most spas are quiet. Anyway u maybe right.
Old 25-07-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saulbadman View Post
you sitting in a spa, not geylang whore house....what's wrong with going for massage ??? if you see someone you know, just ask them share contacts and FR lah lol then ask him what is his nick in sammboy can up his points later lololo
Old 25-07-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I do night mission one .. About 8plus to 10plus this type of timing.. Most spas are quiet. Anyway u maybe right.
most spas come alive at night after 11pm....

i went to one that open till 1-2am one....went in at 12.....4 mls....sitting around...after awhile all Mls busy....i massaged till 1.30am ML still got booking....wtf thought can send the ML home
Old 25-07-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
most spas come alive at night after 11pm....

i went to one that open till 1-2am one....went in at 12.....4 mls....sitting around...after awhile all Mls busy....i massaged till 1.30am ML still got booking....wtf thought can send the ML home
You sending the ML to your home? Haha
Old 25-07-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 0
saulbadman is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaulbadman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
you sitting in a spa, not geylang whore house....what's wrong with going for massage ??? if you see someone you know, just ask them share contacts and FR lah lol then ask him what is his nick in sammboy can up his points later lololo
lol! that's a good idea! It then becomes a you know I know thing :P
Old 25-07-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Become SBF convention
Old 25-07-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
PRC quoting her name that start with Y@#$ ??? heavy make up?

Sighz bro how i wish can chiong at that late night yeah i know late night is better with more action also sometimes. So bopian la can only go enjoy 1st shift type.
Yes bro. Y... how you know sia. You kana also? She does that to everyone ah?
Old 26-07-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambo View Post
Yes bro. Y... how you know sia. You kana also? She does that to everyone ah?
Not really cause i new to the scene locally. Can only say the words that come out of her mouth will make guys floating. She does alot of flattery i think most call it skill of KC.

So i guess she the angpai there.
Old 27-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Makpuv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After a break of almost 1 year yesterday visited one place near serangoon.
I opted for Thai massage,To my surprise A local lady came, she must late 30s.
Her massage was good. and slightly teasing, soft spoken lady.
she massaged almost 50 mins, then asked GQ. Really worth to try those who like good massage.
1 hour 50$
other all standard market rate.

There is one Thai lady , next time will try her.
Before I leave they said sorry, they thought Thai oil massage, I was referring Thai lady massage.
1 shower common for all , partition by curtain.
Old 27-07-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Not really cause i new to the scene locally. Can only say the words that come out of her mouth will make guys floating. She does alot of flattery i think most call it skill of KC.

So i guess she the angpai there.
Ya man. Keep po me until like god like that. But her massage skill no good leh. And bo teasing. Prefer those tease then have gq. Without tease then gq like a bo mood
Old 27-07-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
Helplessbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got anyone try spa Er*** here before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1