The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Whether you get the navy seal badge or not you are the Dynamite Power. You can be the poster boy for physical fitness.....Straits Times should do a story on you to motivate other bros to shape up.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Whether you get the navy seal badge or not you are the Dynamite Power. You can be the poster boy for physical fitness.....Straits Times should do a story on you to motivate other bros to shape up.
Thks Bro, the true fact is i am trying ways to recover from my pain in the soonest possible.
Now i feel very very much better ......compared to last Sat.
Old 26-01-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Evening meeting ended early. So ..... Bonked Xiao Qiao (XQ), of Hse 1608 for the 1st time.

XQ, with oval shape face, sharp chin, nice medium sharp nose, nice big eyes and lips, long hair, is a pretty lass of 1.58m tall, weighs at 48 kg, having B size firm boobs. On shore for about 2 months.

Gave me a nice, cute smiling when entering the room. At first only allowed lip pecking. I tried to be gentle and induced her to french and shortly, we were frenching with tongue fight and she continued to caress my dick and balls.
After a short while, instead of CBJ ( She does BBBJ), i put on the 0.01 cap and started to pump her in standing doggie with her body bent 90 degrees and body bent diagonally up.She made loud fake moans but i like.

Then tried the Lotus style as inspired by Bro "The Bird". But being an apprentice, could not achieve the same effect though trying jerking left right up down. knn pui chow nwa. No choice, tried another 7 positions.

She was willing to accomodate to all positions. Pumped her full stroke in moderate speed. At this point of time, no more loud moans. Only intermittent softer moans and now sounded more natural. Felt that her cunt was tight ( relative to my dick ) and enjoyed seeing the cunt outer rim part pulled in and out due to pumping while turning her body sideway lying and with my body upright.

She had a curvy nice butt shiok for doggie. I enjoyed to caress her boobs on and off. Felt that getting more and more excited and may explode soon, quickly stopped and started to paint her. She was more horny when being painted for about 2 mins. She raised and lowered her butt , clamped my head with inner thigh to withstand the sensation. After another 2 mins of painting, she used two hands to clamp my face and feebly requested me to stop . Feeling the distinct rising temperature of her thigh and hands, i continue to french another 1 min then let go. She was panting heavily like a dead fish and no strength to moan, lol.

I went to rinse my mouth and washed my face. Then went back to pumped her in missionary , french and suck her tongue.

Finally, exploded and released due to nice frenching. She could take the long pounding with her tight cunt.

Overall 40 mins and nett thrusting 30 mins.Having a nice hugging on bed and continued to chat. She was talkative with a straightforward character. Asked her whether she would allow others to lick her butt hole like her housemate AnQi, she replied 'no problem' with a cute smile.

I enjoyed pumping this horny, attractive lass, of high GFE and a cute character. Left GL in great satisfaction.

Will RTF
Your FR made me cio ga beng.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan.
LOTUS position is KEY to all locks.”

😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
RTF Cai Ser this evening, Hse 1431.

DPOWER broke his own fucking record today.

• upon her entering, stripped her and started frenching, hugging & caressing her. Told her no need to bathe.
• 5 mins later, put on 0.02 cap and started bonking. Tried Lotus 1st. Due to the repercussion of Bro "The Bird".
• Then tried a number of other positions, about 8 positions.
• Then changed to Missionary positions. Continued our frenching and chatting. All these while non stop thrusting in moderate pace deep strokes.
• Chatting on my recent frustrations, on what she remembered of my previous bonking of her 6 months ago, on my HK trip yearly or bi-yearly, on her hometown, and many others.
• My dick remained hard and continued thrusting. She felt my dick's warm temperature. Her temperature also raised up.
• After continuous bonking for 59 mins, we both stopped as both needed to pee.

Aftet peeing,
• requested her CBJ and licking of balls. Closed my eyes and relaxed.Then shiok. Enjoyed it for 19 mins.
• Requested her to stop. She shared that she had BJ a customer for 2 hrs before .....amazing.
• Continued to thrust her for 29 mins in only Missionary position non-stop but at a miderate slow pace but with deep strokes. She shared that she really enjoyed sex with me very much. Lots of interesting chatting. She said i could look for her at 珠海 in future during my HK trips. She would then allow me to raw her. All these chatting made our sex more interesting and enjoyable. Dick remained hard and strong.
• Ejected in Great satisfaction
• 8 mins left , asked her to quickly go bathing. Gave her $50 tips.
• Left GL in happy mood.

This morning i had whatsapp two Samsters, introducing this "Huiji Waist Tonic" , a product of Spore, available in supermart / Chinese Medicine shop. I have been taking it for 7 days, two times per day, hahahaha.

Bro Unfit, can u award your Navy Seals badge to me ? LOL
Wah seh bro!
Even longer than my longest session of 75mins pounding in GL with Jacey 8 years ago.

General unfit will surely be proud of you

👏🏻👍🏻
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wah seh bro!
Even longer than my longest session of 75mins pounding in GL with Jacey 8 years ago.

General unfit will surely be proud of you

👏🏻👍🏻
Bro, not a genuine one. Not comparable to yours. Yours is authentically 正宗 solid one. Bro Unfit will award u the 1st Class Navy Seal badge, made of real Gold of high purities.

For me, he probably award Commando badge only.First, there was a break. But most importantly, the chat conversation distracted me a lot though my dick was still strong and hardened.

So, for any Bros want to stay long, u can try chit chatting, hahahaha
Old 26-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:

Bro Unfit, can u award your Navy Seals badge to me ? LOL
HooYah Master Chief

Remember Bro...the only lustful day was yesterday
Old 26-01-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Wah seh bro!

👏🏻👍🏻
BBB will be our SBF SAS

Who Dares Win.......BBB Dares
Old 26-01-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

2062 Lulu

Tried Lulu based on earlier bro unfit’s recommendation this week.
I gotta highlight that this is more 重口味 for me as I din anticipate that she’s even more fleshy than Mozi.

1. Looks / Body
- Young gal (though her dressing very mature), 1.6ish m tall, very fleshy, guesstimated her weight at 60kg, even heavier than me, fair, long hair, natural D- E boobs, very soft and fluffy to the touch, and concentrated primarily on her boobs to maintain my erection
- almost wanted to reject when I saw her; but since I had called to pre-book, I decided to honour it; to be fair, think she will look quite pretty if she loses at least 15 kg

2. Service
- Only tried her bj (capped upon my request) as I wanted to get over and done with fast
- BJ (my request) very well done with occasional deep throat
- considered hardworking

3. FJ
- Prior to the FJ she dimmed the lighting considerably; think she acknowledges that customers might not sustain erection; very smart move in this aspect (with 1856 Mozi, despite her good service, i couldn’t sustain erection hence din cum in the end)
- She started with cowgal and quite moist and tight unexpectedly; but she couldn’t last long due to her weight bah
- Suggested switched to lotus but cos she’s too heavy for me to lift off, she used her hands to balance herself while I pound her hard and fast from below; all the while DFK her and she moaned loudly in between
- She couldn’t last long, hence initiated change to missionary
- pumped her hard and fast (and I mean really heavy pounding to quickly finish the deed while rod still hard and cos her plump pussy feels snug and comfy) till she almost fell off the bed; screaming her head off all the way
- Finished off with good climax within 15mins; later she exclaimed why all skinny guys so energetic and good at sex? 😅

Good FJ but will not rtf
Old 26-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, not a genuine one. Not comparable to yours. Yours is authentically 正宗 solid one. Bro Unfit will award u the 1st Class Navy Seal badge, made of real Gold of high purities.

For me, he probably award Commando badge only.First, there was a break. But most importantly, the chat conversation distracted me a lot though my dick was still strong and hardened.

So, for any Bros want to stay long, u can try chit chatting, hahahaha
As lamented earlier that the deed happened 8 years back; I’m old man now
Definitely not of the same league as you now

😭
Old 26-01-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
BBB will be our SBF SAS

Who Dares Win.......BBB Dares
General Unfit sounds like Master Yoda
“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Yes master!
Old 26-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
HooYah Master Chief

Remember Bro...the only lustful day was yesterday
So touched, knn, thank you Sir !!!

Btw, the first navy seal watch i bought was in 2004. In the same year, i bought the Seal and SAS metallic badges at Bridge Rd opp to Golden Mile , the hawker centre, 2nd sty.Year 2010, i bought Navy Seal Luminox watch $1500. In my life, though have my weak moments, to be resilient and equipped with fighting spirits to beat the odds are always my motto in life.

Once again, thank you Sir !!! General Unfit !!!

Last edited by DPOWER; 26-01-2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old 26-01-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
As lamented earlier that the deed happened 8 years back; I’m old man now
Definitely not of the same league as you now

😭
Colonel Bird, pls try the tonic i introduced. U still have chance to be promoted to General one day, then your gun will 横行天下,以战养战,动如雷震
Old 26-01-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
2062 Lulu

Tried Lulu based on earlier bro unfit’s recommendation this week.
I gotta highlight that this is more 重口味 for me as I din anticipate that she’s even more fleshy than Mozi.

1. Looks / Body
- Young gal (though her dressing very mature), 1.6ish m tall, very fleshy, guesstimated her weight at 60kg, even heavier than me, fair, long hair, natural D- E boobs, very soft and fluffy to the touch, and concentrated primarily on her boobs to maintain my erection
- almost wanted to reject when I saw her; but since I had called to pre-book, I decided to honour it; to be fair, think she will look quite pretty if she loses at least 15 kg

2. Service
- Only tried her bj (capped upon my request) as I wanted to get over and done with fast
- BJ (my request) very well done with occasional deep throat
- considered hardworking

3. FJ
- Prior to the FJ she dimmed the lighting considerably; think she acknowledges that customers might not sustain erection; very smart move in this aspect (with 1856 Mozi, despite her good service, i couldn’t sustain erection hence din cum in the end)
- She started with cowgal and quite moist and tight unexpectedly; but she couldn’t last long due to her weight bah
- Suggested switched to lotus but cos she’s too heavy for me to lift off, she used her hands to balance herself while I pound her hard and fast from below; all the while DFK her and she moaned loudly in between
- She couldn’t last long, hence initiated change to missionary
- pumped her hard and fast (and I mean really heavy pounding to quickly finish the deed while rod still hard and cos her plump pussy feels snug and comfy) till she almost fell off the bed; screaming her head off all the way
- Finished off with good climax within 15mins; later she exclaimed why all skinny guys so energetic and good at sex? 😅

Good FJ but will not rtf
Lol, Colonel Bird, General Unfit is pushing you to your gd limit to help you to realize and unleash your full potential.

I believe when time is due, he will introduce the right choice to you so that equipped with the training of Gedai, u are in full control and will enjoy to the max and the Force is sure to be with u.
Old 27-01-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Colonel Bird, pls try the tonic i introduced. U still have chance to be promoted to General one day, then your gun will 横行天下,以战养战,动如雷震
I drank it last time when down with injury.
Until I sick and tired of it

😅
Old 27-01-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, Colonel Bird, General Unfit is pushing you to your gd limit to help you to realize and unleash your full potential.

I believe when time is due, he will introduce the right choice to you so that equipped with the training of Gedai, u are in full control and will enjoy to the max and the Force is sure to be with u.
HE has always pointed me in the direction of right choices.
Maybe my Force is not powerful enough to ascertain beforehand.

My Force might be waning though cos the ‘to up list’ is drying up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1