The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
We are in the same small industry
Maybe already know each other
😱
Now u know why i dont like to sit inside 1654a, knn 你看我我看你 chiam chiam Bo ......and why i like to outcall girls, hahahaha
Old 02-02-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Good point bro! To have 4-6 packs definite can improve the experince with gals!

Huat Ah ......thats why Yu Hang (RTC) let me raw and cim during my 1st visit, not even knowing i would give tips or rtf. She kept talking about my arm muscles during the session, but got to meet the right girl then can have this kind of wholesome effect .....)
Old 02-02-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Now u know why i dont like to sit inside 1654a, knn 你看我我看你 chiam chiam Bo ......and why i like to outcall girls, hahahaha
Actually I’ve bumped into people I know while driving/ parking.
Luckily they never see me.
One of them an ex-colleague who doesn’t know I go GL.

Lol
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-02-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

Lol
Lol, for us , if kenna also bo bian, got to move on in life, actually quite scary ......haha
Old 02-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Lol
If you scare of kana seen with your car, just park at the MSCP at pine lane, opposite the esso petrol station. Right opposite of the whorehouses nia
Old 02-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
If you scare of kana seen with your car, just park at the MSCP at pine lane, opposite the esso petrol station. Right opposite of the whorehouses nia
Bro,
Many many years ago, I walked along one of the Lorongs also spotted by gf’s friend.
If suay, no matter how hard I try also can get caught
😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-02-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Then u shall ask ur gf’s frd why u there oso?

I guess i bumped into my lecturer oso. Haha

Quote:
Bro,
Many many years ago, I walked along one of the Lorongs also spotted by gf’s friend.
If suay, no matter how hard I try also can get caught
😂
Old 02-02-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, for us , if kenna also bo bian, got to move on in life, actually quite scary ......haha
Yup
Heart will be in the mouth.
Saw architects, engineers, QS, lawyers I know...

😱
Old 02-02-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup
Heart will be in the mouth.
Saw architects, engineers, QS, lawyers I know...

😱

Knn, next time i wear sun glass with N95 mask .......wtf, like refugee or serial killer liao .....
Old 02-02-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Then u shall ask ur gf’s frd why u there oso?

I guess i bumped into my lecturer oso. Haha
Her bf was fetching her home
He took a short cut along one of the lorongs

😅
Old 02-02-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Just to check, do the cat 150 house close on CNY eve?
Old 02-02-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Knn, next time i wear sun glass with N95 mask .......wtf, like refugee or serial killer liao .....
I can’t be bothered nowadays; just to be careful
You just can’t escape fate.

Once I was in one of the hotel lift lobby gg to take lift up look for an online FL.
My lift supplier who was at a seminar in the same hotel saw me.

Luckily I din panicked told her meeting friend for lunch

😅
Old 02-02-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can’t be bothered nowadays; just to be careful
You just can’t escape fate.

Once I was in one of the hotel lift lobby gg to take lift up look for an online FL.
My lift supplier who was at a seminar in the same hotel saw me.

Luckily I din panicked told her meeting friend for lunch

😅
Lol, thats was close.

Past two days was still wondering whether to spend $180 on one tok kong pretty FL at hotel, whom will be leaving Spore on 9 Feb, likely for good ..... finally decided just to limit my experience in GL
Old 02-02-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, thats was close.

Past two days was still wondering whether to spend $180 on one tok kong pretty FL at hotel, whom will be leaving Spore on 9 Feb, likely for good ..... finally decided just to limit my experience in GL
Wise decision

FL standards have dropped drastically while prices went up inversely
Have not patronized FL for a year.
But had very good bonks with very pretty FLs & loads of GFE in 2016-2017
Old 02-02-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Just to check, do the cat 150 house close on CNY eve?
I know 2033 confirms closed on Eve Mon. I assume others likely do the same.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1