The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Idea for massage parlour/ spa owners

When guys enter your premises, we customers pay for the massage service and the fee depends on how long we want to massage. The owner will earn the bulk of this fee. Massage ladies earn a small cut of this fee and the ladies keep their earnings from the special services. Some owners try to maximise this fee by getting ladies to see Pelvic massage or use better oil. They try to entice the ladies to sell such add ons because once the sales volume reach a pre-agreed amount, the ladies also get a cut. That is basically all the cash inflow for the owner while the owner bears the cost of setting up the place, on-going costs like rental and bears the risk of raids. Bosses measure how hardworking their ladies are by the number of massage hours.

The problem is over time, ladies spoil the market by overcharging for special services. Their idea is to charge more and work less. $80 a hj just need to do 5 to hit $400. If $50 a hj, then they need to do 8 to hit $400. Why work so hard? The ladies always think if this shop close down, they can move on to another shop easily. Assuming each hj comes after 1 hour of massage, the owners suffer because they earn 3 hours lesser of massage fee. Customers complain because fees go up and go elsewhere. Risk of a raid increase too because customers dislike attitude of massage ladies and take revenge by feeding info to the police. Owner suffer.

Here is an idea. Change the model to measure how effective these ladies are. Measure them by a specific criteria. Measure them by their booking hours. Booking means the client must call in to book them for a time slot. Walk in customer who ask who is available and then choose a name is NOT considered a booking. If they do not hit say 50 booking hours per month, ask these ladies to leave.

The effect is the ladies change their focus from expensive hjs to getting customers to come back and book them. In order for customers to want to come back and look for them, the hj cannot be too expensive and service standard cannot drop right? The ladies become sweeter in temperament. The owners are happy too. More repeat business means more income from massage bookings. Fewer complaints too i feel. How many guys here will complain about a reasonably priced hj? If they hit their booking target, of course got incentive. Walk-ins are not counted as booking as walk-ins are natural business due to a shop's location.

I learnt this from an actual shop doing this. I always wonder how come each girl is so hardworking with reasonable hj price. $50 can hj with autoroam boobs. The ladies are between 22-31 too. Not sharing this location because this is not the point of this post. If every spa owner follow this model, we guys enjoy lower hj fees while you owners enjoy more massage fees. Win-win.
Old 26-06-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Idea for massage parlour/ spa owners

Ladies don't care about their LJ boss. To them, without them at the shop, the boss will eat shit. Boss won't dare to negotiate with them. Imagine u take away Alice and Eva in the Chinatown joint, which LJ will go?

Usually what a top massuer do is to double book overlapping time. They go in wank u at the 20 min mark then go over to the next client which u bath. Then wank the next guy and come back to collect $$$
Old 26-06-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

I think maybe we go same shop bro.... The ML tell me have to book then counted... somemore got to meet target every month... in the end they bo pian have to send wechat to ask regular to come and book them... ask is say nicely liao.. nabei morning ask one time, afternoon ask 1 time at night also ask 1 time... knn 1 day can massage how many time?

End up i tulan never go liao and the ML after a few month also zhao to another spa... because cannot meet target means no money...

this method alot pressure ah bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
When guys enter your premises, we customers pay for the massage service and the fee depends on how long we want to massage. The owner will earn the bulk of this fee. Massage ladies earn a small cut of this fee and the ladies keep their earnings from the special services. Some owners try to maximise this fee by getting ladies to see Pelvic massage or use better oil. They try to entice the ladies to sell such add ons because once the sales volume reach a pre-agreed amount, the ladies also get a cut. That is basically all the cash inflow for the owner while the owner bears the cost of setting up the place, on-going costs like rental and bears the risk of raids. Bosses measure how hardworking their ladies are by the number of massage hours.

The problem is over time, ladies spoil the market by overcharging for special services. Their idea is to charge more and work less. $80 a hj just need to do 5 to hit $400. If $50 a hj, then they need to do 8 to hit $400. Why work so hard? The ladies always think if this shop close down, they can move on to another shop easily. Assuming each hj comes after 1 hour of massage, the owners suffer because they earn 3 hours lesser of massage fee. Customers complain because fees go up and go elsewhere. Risk of a raid increase too because customers dislike attitude of massage ladies and take revenge by feeding info to the police. Owner suffer.

Here is an idea. Change the model to measure how effective these ladies are. Measure them by a specific criteria. Measure them by their booking hours. Booking means the client must call in to book them for a time slot. Walk in customer who ask who is available and then choose a name is NOT considered a booking. If they do not hit say 50 booking hours per month, ask these ladies to leave.

The effect is the ladies change their focus from expensive hjs to getting customers to come back and book them. In order for customers to want to come back and look for them, the hj cannot be too expensive and service standard cannot drop right? The ladies become sweeter in temperament. The owners are happy too. More repeat business means more income from massage bookings. Fewer complaints too i feel. How many guys here will complain about a reasonably priced hj? If they hit their booking target, of course got incentive. Walk-ins are not counted as booking as walk-ins are natural business due to a shop's location.

I learnt this from an actual shop doing this. I always wonder how come each girl is so hardworking with reasonable hj price. $50 can hj with autoroam boobs. The ladies are between 22-31 too. Not sharing this location because this is not the point of this post. If every spa owner follow this model, we guys enjoy lower hj fees while you owners enjoy more massage fees. Win-win.
Old 26-06-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

This is what most of the mp are doing. Bonus is only given if there is a pre-defined number of bookings. This is nothing new.
Old 26-06-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
TattooMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Post deleted

Last edited by TattooMan; 01-07-2019 at 02:16 PM.
Old 26-06-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
I learnt this from an actual shop doing this. I always wonder how come each girl is so hardworking with reasonable hj price. $50 can hj with autoroam boobs.The ladies are between 22-31 too. Not sharing this location because this is not the point of this post.
What is special about $50 HJ with autoroam?? Sounds pretty much standard rate to me. $50 HJ better let me squeeze boobs, and there are places where it can get the ML to strip off climb on bed and let you 5G plus bottom as well. Recently got a thread on such place.
Old 27-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
The ML tell me have to book then counted... somemore got to meet target every month... this method alot pressure ah bro...
Good to keep them hungry. At least when we go back, service standards remain. Many times service standard drop after they get to know you. Try to eat into your time or KC you to buy them stuff. Just tell them spamming us means we will go to someone else. They will learn to adjust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
Bonus is only given if there is a pre-defined number of bookings. This is nothing new.
Maybe some shops are doing this already. Booking definition is different from hours massaged.

Anyway the idea behind this thread is to help those owners who are still stuck in the old system. Instead of owners trying their best to promote the place, now every masseuse is involved in promoting the place every day.
Old 27-06-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good to keep them hungry. At least when we go back, service standards remain. Many times service standard drop after they get to know you. Try to eat into your time or KC you to buy them stuff. Just tell them spamming us means we will go to someone else. They will learn to adjust.

Quite true they will try to slack off once they are "familiar" with you.

I have been going to this one ML for about 8 times....all the sessions very solid...no eat time, gives solid massage and HJ...then on the 9th visit, i told her i don't want HJ. Didn't tell her exactly why when she asked.....told her to continue massage elsewhere.....i was surprised she became lazy, just lie her head on my stomach and rub my thighs...

KNN should have push her head down and suck my cock instead
Old 29-06-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Quite true they will try to slack off once they are "familiar" with you.

I have been going to this one ML for about 8 times....all the sessions very solid...no eat time, gives solid massage and HJ...then on the 9th visit, i told her i don't want HJ. Didn't tell her exactly why when she asked.....told her to continue massage elsewhere.....i was surprised she became lazy, just lie her head on my stomach and rub my thighs...

KNN should have push her head down and suck my cock instead
Well! What can she do? You ask for it ! Don't lament !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1