The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 13-09-2018, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25042 / Power: 21
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Oh ... Maybe That Time When I Was There Didn't See ... Next Time If Going Will Try The Mutton Satay ... Thanks For The Info Bro
taste not to bad...can try. goes well with beer..

Minimum 4 points to exchange
PM me if have not return favour
Daily can up twice - upping anonymously is charity
Avg 1.5 years we can up each other again

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
Nescafe1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In front of Palapa Hotel also got a selling pancake, add peanut, cheese, butter and chocolate. The combination taste wonderful. Those with sweet tooth can try. Great dessert
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-09-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 8
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

that is opp hotel palapa opp the satay/ cafe place, corner of nasi padang restaurant.

please note sometimes need to wait sure a while, tad too rich for me, use alot of planta margarine
Old 14-09-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jsloj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros. I am going to Balai tmrw (15/Sep) and back on 16/Sep from Puteri Habour JB. Anyone going?

Any suggestion the cewek? This is my first trip to Balai. So your comments are valuable for me.
Old 14-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 8
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

usual advice, at ferry terminal exit, just approach one of the local, pay him money, he will hold your hand swee seee
Old 14-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Qwerty09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsloj View Post
Hi all bros. I am going to Balai tmrw (15/Sep) and back on 16/Sep from Puteri Habour JB. Anyone going?

Any suggestion the cewek? This is my first trip to Balai. So your comments are valuable for me.
Valuable advise is from page 1 until now.
Old 15-09-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9775 / Power: 11
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
taste not to bad...can try. goes well with beer..:
Yup .... Will Do That If Got Chance To Go Again

birdie8819 is now reborn as bigbirdbird

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 15-09-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25042 / Power: 21
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Yup .... Will Do That If Got Chance To Go Again
jio wa ok...lim bia song song....

Minimum 4 points to exchange
PM me if have not return favour
Daily can up twice - upping anonymously is charity
Avg 1.5 years we can up each other again

Old 15-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
PrcLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe I can contribute some info here as I always visit Balai twice a month. I usually stay at Balai View hotel which is quite central and near to ferry terminal. No need spend money moving around as there are eateries all nearby within walking distance. Many massage shops nearby too for all my needs . Rate is incall to hotel @70k rupiah for an hour massage. With fj 1 shot I just TOP up and give the cewek 400k in total and if ultra good then tip another 100k. I donít really go for villa girls as mostly hit and misses maybe cos I old man and pricing range from 700-1.5k but not guaranteed good service. Another source of fl is thru WeChat people nearby where I usually get for around 350k - 400 k per shot. This way can try more different ceweks. You can also ask the ceweks to introduce their (teman) friends who may not really doing fl but may need money so more fresh but donít expect excellent services. Hope can help provide some info for those going there first time so they can know roughly the going rate there.
Old 15-09-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 2
Ihowlian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIhowlian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Balai View formerly known as Rasa Sayang. Renovated sometime back. Now got lifts. But disadvantage is theres no hotel driver to bring one to Villa. Unlike Maxi and Gabion.
Old 15-09-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

All hotels front desk will have the so called taxi drivers to bring you to villa for bookings as they get 100k comm for each girl booked.i mean the taxi driver get the comm
Old 15-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 2
Ihowlian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIhowlian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most of us go villa to book girls. So preferably to have hotel driver bringing us there foc. As for Balai view one need to consider the hotel rate and compare with nearby hotel rate that have drivers of their own like Maxi and Gabion.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
auspicous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats your opinion about the 1hr massage, do they allow bj? thats the prime reason i stay away from these gals.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

I not saying must stay Balai View hotel. I just stated I stayed there. Any hotel also can stay, Maximillian hotel is the number 2 hotel in balai after Aston but Aston is too far away from town. As for taxi drivers, many will jump to grab you to bring you to hotel,villa or around town for dinner etc. I just wish to share info about the going rates and massage shop for first timer there so at least they roughly know the going rates and not be slaughtered.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Their massage nothing to crow about. They more interested to do special service to get extra $ as they only get 15k out of the 60k u pay for massage at their shop. Their foot massage lagi best. They do upstairs in cubicle and ask u strip naked. Wink wink
Advert Space Available