The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 17-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 14
sohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Ya tudung on will be great

This jif really turn me on. I have a fetish of booking a christian ahgua and a muslim gal and then ask both of them to fuck and i watch. Of course the girl must wear her tudung.

The best is while fucking, the ahgua must hold a binle whilst the giirl must hold a quran.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
auromcm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by calven1875 View Post
Got the face feel like I up before
How you up calven? U can't even afford 200 sia
Lol
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-11-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 17
JOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
This jif really turn me on. I have a fetish of booking a christian ahgua and a muslim gal and then ask both of them to fuck and i watch. Of course the girl must wear her tudung.

The best is while fucking, the ahgua must hold a binle whilst the giirl must hold a quran.

wanna see more?
Old 17-11-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

JOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud ofJOGK has much to be proud of

Quote:

i tried one cewek in indoland before
Just BJ only
Old 17-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

more bro
Old 17-11-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

ask indo maid...just pay her more lor
Old 17-11-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

just something different nothing special about it
Old 17-11-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

ok this one cum off face with tudung on
Old 17-11-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 5
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

Old 17-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 11
funboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to behold

Some time maybe tudung cover face better.
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 1
Ahlong369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer211 View Post
Lol.untill now still got ppl expecting handouts when the forum has all the skills for u to learn from just by reading.spent some time.read thru. Success is ahead of u if u learnt the tips everything.
Just a suggestion bro.. because there are so many pages already here in this thread why donít you or any bros out here willing to share the link or which page number I can go to to look for skills to learn? I doubt itís possible to finish reading every single pages just to look for skills to hook up maids
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 15
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlong369 View Post
Just a suggestion bro.. because there are so many pages already here in this thread why don’t you or any bros out here willing to share the link or which page number I can go to to look for skills to learn? I doubt it’s possible to finish reading every single pages just to look for skills to hook upmaids
No need to search the thread just go to the maids and ask her "Ai xio can mai?!"
Advert Space Available