The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2014, 08:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
Unsure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnsure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Seek to become Sissy

This will sound sick, but I guess I have no other medium to take this fetish of mine to:

In short summary, I am 29, chn 168 cm and 57 kg, straight-acting bi. I have been inside women, and also have let 4 men been inside me before. However, my orientation is switching lately and I can't contain my honest fetish - to be stripped of my masculinity and rewired into a sissy, femme, girl, weak, CD btm whore slut.

I seek matured, experienced, taller, manly bigger build daddies/masters/trans or bi mistresses, preferably in theirs 40s mess my brain up and make me lose all interest in women. Notice the plural? Yes I do not mind groups.

I want to be reprogrammed and trained to lose the urge of any pleasure to the dick, but to desire only anal pleasure in serving real men. I want to become addicted to being used and abused as a women so much I can't turn straight again.

I currently still look and sound straight, but am willing to obey to your authority, and change my dressing, mannerism, speech, voice, behavior and moaning into the femme way you desire, and in time, even behave in public like that so everyone will know I am a complete fag.

I am willing to become a permanent sissy bitch with no hope of return.
Old 14-09-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
fasoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seek to become Sissy

U sure you wanna do this? 😁
Old 14-09-2014, 04:45 AM

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
Unsure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnsure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

weird question... why not?
Old 14-09-2014, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should probably try posting this at blowing wind instead
Old 14-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have you thought about taking hormones?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsure View Post
This will sound sick, but I guess I have no other medium to take this fetish of mine to:

In short summary, I am 29, chn 168 cm and 57 kg, straight-acting bi. I have been inside women, and also have let 4 men been inside me before. However, my orientation is switching lately and I can't contain my honest fetish - to be stripped of my masculinity and rewired into a sissy, femme, girl, weak, CD btm whore slut.

I seek matured, experienced, taller, manly bigger build daddies/masters/trans or bi mistresses, preferably in theirs 40s mess my brain up and make me lose all interest in women. Notice the plural? Yes I do not mind groups.

I want to be reprogrammed and trained to lose the urge of any pleasure to the dick, but to desire only anal pleasure in serving real men. I want to become addicted to being used and abused as a women so much I can't turn straight again.

I currently still look and sound straight, but am willing to obey to your authority, and change my dressing, mannerism, speech, voice, behavior and moaning into the femme way you desire, and in time, even behave in public like that so everyone will know I am a complete fag.

Old 16-09-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
SherylXD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Look for Mistress Shanica. She will transform you.
Old 16-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
fasoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cos point of no return mah.
Old 16-09-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
transLover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

cool! i am seeking same as you too!
Old 19-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hungama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cool I'm interested...PM me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1