The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2010, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Now I scared to go Geylang /JC because my 2 x old veges all returned roi...huhuhuhu !!

NO more.....Cheers VK ^_^

Harlo u gong jiao way, this kind of situation have never stop u before

All mixed togther eat mixed vege rice hokkien called "chap chai png"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kekekekeke....Good to hear that U like my chak-ing
there must be willing party in chaking mah...

Quote:
I neber kenna bi khung like you before but kena challenge by one VB say I no guts to go KS with her..End of the day, I up her liao..(History roi) huhuhuhuhu
Different scenerio leh... If I am being challenged, you think I no go KS?
maybe can use this vb method. Need to hear from you "how she challenge you"

Quote:
Normally I will choose to "BO" if I cant up her in the 1st or 2nd weeks because dont want to waste my time, Time is $$$$$....
You sure bo???? the HM syt leh?
maybe you no waste time, time is money..... but you spend alot $$$ leh.

Quote:
Maybe you started the wrong move in the early stage that why now you suffer!
not started the wrong move.... but some wrong move somewhere down the road. She heard from dunno whoever vb in the BL arae about me. So she strat questioning, cannot fully believe me...

Then I somehow reply a wrong answer... that is why there is a period where she try to siam me.

Quote:
Now everything is too late, the fact is that you are not able to up her make you more "KHUNG" !!! To solve this problem.......You either give up, forget it or pass to one of us to become "SB" ba...
hello... you drunk? did you go JC/GL drink?
the FACT that I have not up her, how to pass to one of you to be Sperm Bro?
or you mean I am to pass to 2 of the bro here so both of you can be SB?

Quote:
Now I scared to go Geylang /JC because my 2 x old veges all returned roi...huhuhuhu
MAFIA-VK got get scare wan meh? only 2 mah... what if 17 all come back?
If now you siam JC/GL, come november, maybe you need to be 10km away form the 2 vicinity.

Last edited by KangTuo; 28-09-2010 at 09:22 AM.
Old 28-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Harlo u should know my cheonging principles, I will never go after fellow bro's gals even if they give me permission, just want to see your reaction only....
Very big and blue reaction from me
Old 28-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
ya, Chai Tao also like to be raped with no resistance...

Solli hor, Chai Tao got totally no reaction one his face still looks the same, so bored

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyo BIL-VK dearest oi, she finally told me she only 19, not 22 so no passing liao
OH NO!!!
I forsee that the next few outing, I will always recieve activation to be at Tuxxxxxxx, Tuxxxxxxx, Tuxxxxxxx, Tuxxxxxxx, Tuxxxxxxx......
Old 28-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now I scared to go Geylang /JC because my 2 x old veges all returned roi...huhuhuhu !!
Dun scared!!! Here have so many bros.... We all can help u to TAKE CARE of them

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 28-09-2010, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
ya, Chai Tao also like to be raped with no resistance...
Quote:
Solli hor, Chai Tao got totally no reaction one his face still looks the same, so bored

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Too much E*** so this kind of 'unreal' rape will not interest our CPT Chai Tao wan lah.
Old 28-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
OH NO!!!
I forsee that the next few outing, I will always recieve activation to be at Tuxxxxxxx, Tuxxxxxxx, Tuxxxxxxx, Tuxxxxxxx, Tuxxxxxxx......

This new batch not too bad, not like last outing ALL CMI

Sigh tink our next outing maybe 2 weeks later liao..... but this fri nite Vlover oi want to jio us go new place

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Dun scared!!! Here have so many bros.... We all can help u to TAKE CARE of them
Hello uncle jackbl, VK old vege means his vege he know long time ago lah... still young.

you thought old vege = MILF huh? see the word old vege only, you come in and lau chiu nua
Old 28-09-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sigh tink our next outing maybe 2 weeks later liao..... but this fri nite Vlover oi want to jio us go new place
this coming week many bro no around?
I may be having early release from house arrest
Old 28-09-2010, 09:22 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello uncle jackbl, VK old vege means his vege he know long time ago lah... still young.

you thought old vege = MILF huh? see the word old vege only, you come in and lau chiu nua
Baby KT, 2 nights ago I met Baby AK at coffee shop 42, but I dun wan tell u what we talk Also let u LAU CHIU NUA

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 28-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yup but fri nite we still around ma......

Why early release??? No point also cos we all not around.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Coffee shop 169 closed liao.... I cant sit down and drink there and see someone pacing up and down to look for someone

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 28-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Baby KT, 2 nights ago I met Baby AK at coffee shop 42, but I dun wan tell u what we talk Also let u LAU CHIU NUA
talking to AK... she only noi bai with the guys.
very unlikely you talk geography.

Did you talk to her about me? I ask you to observe her reaction when talk about me mah... at least I can plan my next move after my house arrest.
Old 28-09-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why early release??? No point also cos we all not around.....
Still have uncle jackbl to bring me around...

Quote:
Coffee shop 169 closed liao.... I cant sit down and drink there and see someone pacing up and down to look for someone
If I early release, I jio you go out. We sit in pub lah..
But I will need Alxx coordination to send the 2 spies away from the pub we go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1