The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post

端午节快乐! Everyone eaten your 种子for breakfast?
Good morning 2 u 2 ... what type did u have?
Old 09-06-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: What type of skirt aroused u??

Sis blackenrose, waiting for u to buy for us
Old 09-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Good morning 2 u 2 ... what type did u have?
This morning had Nyonya Zhong
Old 09-06-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This morning had Nyonya Zhang
Home made ones or ?
Hmm I feel like zui guay tho
Old 09-06-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: What type of skirt aroused u??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptation5 View Post

my fav.butterfly.
You making senses nosebleed until he put your photo as his icon. Clap clap clap.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 9
Temptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
You making senses nosebleed until he put your photo as his icon. Clap clap clap.
He was very nice and gracious to ask my permission first, before using it.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptation5 View Post
He was very nice and gracious to ask my permission first, before using it.
I appreciate your kind words and permission .... Good morning Mysterious One

Last edited by Sen5eS; 09-06-2016 at 09:15 AM. Reason: I dunno y I'm fussing %^#$%!#
Old 09-06-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Rise & shine bros & sis ..tis gonna be another nervous day for me after all the fun & excitement of ytd !...hehe
dunno wat shocks are in store for us 2day ??..
& wat fun & excitement we are gonna hv & see ..hopefully bros ammo are all recharged fully to take wat may come .

sorry to disappoint you today.. just casual today, later need to go orphanage and old folks home to distribute rice dumplings.. not so convenient
Old 09-06-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

hopefully i dont get nosebleed from this thread today, got a date this evening, must reserve my soldiers for later...😅
Old 09-06-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ris2099 View Post
hopefully i dont get nosebleed from this thread today, got a date this evening, must reserve my soldiers for later...😅
Don't worry, no 'nosebleed' photos from me today..
Old 09-06-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
sorry to disappoint you today.. just casual today, later need to go orphanage and old folks home to distribute rice dumplings.. not so convenient
Wow ... you have a higher calling hahaha nice Casual Thursday Today's colors are Texts?
Old 09-06-2016, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

端午节快乐! Everyone eaten your 种子for breakfast?
Eeerrrr....its 粽子 but if you like to 种子, you can have mine anytime.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow ... you have a higher calling hahaha nice Casual Thursday Today's colors are Texts?

'Higher calling'? Dun understand.. retake picture again.. haha noticed I was holding my cupboard keys.. Yikes!

Can you see more 'clearly' now?
Old 09-06-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
'Higher calling'? Dun understand.. retake picture again.. haha noticed I was holding my cupboard keys.. Yikes!

Can you see more 'clearly' now?
Higher Calling meaning that you're doing something that's above and beyond your usual & for the greater good ... i.e. spending your time for the less fortunate and spreading some love

hahahah let me see "clearly" ! haha zooom +++++ oh ... the previous pics posted had keys Oops !
Old 09-06-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Higher Calling meaning that you're doing something that's above and beyond your usual & for the greater good ... i.e. spending your time for the less fortunate and spreading some love

hahahah let me see "clearly" ! haha zooom +++++ oh ... the previous pics posted had keys Oops !
Hahah *red faced* thanks for the clarifications. Lucky I am not blonde, if not u guys will call me dumb blonde le.. or.. err.. pls dun call me dumb black..

Oh well, iz jus an annual company event. Later will go off to visit the kids and old folks. Ai.. again need to tell the kids "叫我姐姐,不要叫我auntie"。:d
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1