The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
outtalove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My wife and her boyfriend

Disclaimer: I am bad at story-writing and am not here for points. This is fictional if you think so, true story if you believe. I just need to get this off my chest!

I am 36, an Uber driver now. Used to be a hotshot in office till the economic downturn. I drive long hours to try to cover my heavy household expenses as I have 3 kids with my wife, Dion (fictional name).

I knew Dion since our poly days and I was quite a leader in school, thats probably what attracted her to me. I was quite bulky and has a good presence.
She, on the other hand, was cute looking and very petite. Very fair with veins visible on her chest. I was her 3 rd bf.
Old 01-11-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
CassiusClay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My wife and her boyfriend

Good start, support here.
Old 01-11-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Disclaimer: I am bad at story-writing and am not here for points. This is fictional if you think so, true story if you believe. I just need to get this off my chest!

We own a HDB EA which we bought 3 years ago before all shit came about. Dion is a property agent and deemed this house as a great buy during that time, so we got it. Along with the education and upbringing for the 3 boys (1,5,7 years old), the pressure to keep up with the monthly expense is tremendous. It affects my libido till I can vaguely remember when was our last sex.

Dion, is not doing that great in her sales, since having the 2nd kid. Probably her body evolved or the lack of time. She is still bringing back the dough also. SHe is the main pillar for this family now. Without her, we might be homeless and go hungry. The truth is, i NEED her financially now. Driving can bearly feed the family.
Old 01-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

Dion is a conservative chinese lady although she had 2 other bfs before me. SHe aint virgin but i attribute it to her devout love whenever she is in a relationship. She is true to me but i know i my heart, the sex-less marriage and financial issues we have is troubling her. Her opinion of me, as her husband, whom she can look up to, is now UNIMPORTANT.

The trouble started when i noticed the drastic change in her dressing, the toning of her body and the cold shoulder she gave me sometime last year. She had always been covering up every inch of her body. As she is 1.59m, her dresses were usually too long and unsightly. Now, she don much shorter and tight skirt, flamboyant top that is generous to her deep cleavge (D cup after the child births). She hated high heels but now, most of her usual flat sole were thrown and replaced with her new collection.

Her slight flab on her tummy and thighs were gone. She does not have time to exercise. How did she do it?

Whenever I talk to her, she did not bother to reply or i became the invisible man. I felt tormented.

The worst is she started to have late viewings, tea session with clients and colleague outings. Started to get often, overseas trip to meet clients, and company trips. She will be uncontactable. There will often be heated arguments about her behaviour, till her tongue will slip on my incompetency to feed the family.
Old 01-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Endlessdays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndlessdays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First camper!
Old 01-11-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
xav1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxav1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlessdays View Post
First camper!
I camp before you.

Guess you didnt see me.
Old 01-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Endlessdays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndlessdays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xav1983 View Post
I camp before you.

Guess you didnt see me.
Guess not...
*hands over box*
Popcorn?
Old 01-11-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cardmagnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Story getting exciting, I want to know more.
Old 01-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Nitto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 01-11-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
Giodano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 01-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Jademane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 01-11-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Tougol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 16
roastduck is one of the Best!roastduck is one of the Best!roastduck is one of the Best!

I camp with roastduck rice and beer.

If anyone knows of a good roastduck stall pse pm me. Thank you .

( retired from cheonging )
Old 01-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Quiambao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastduck View Post
I camp with roastduck rice and beer.
Can spare me a drumstick?
Old 02-11-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

The last straw was earlier this year. She informed me that she is going for a 4 days trip with her friends to Krabi! It as her birthday and I planned for a simple dinner for her. I felt angry and quarrelled with her. I relented and sent her to the airport. She stopped me from sending her in after i dropped her. She was in a sundress, tube-like on top. I suspected she was bra-less. She had that glow in her face that day.........

Come the day for her to come home, i brought the kids to the airport to welcome Dion back. Waves of thais and happy looking sg came out of the belt but Dion was nowhere to be seen. We waited for an hour and calling her many times, the phone was not switched on. I panicked and worried something has gone wrong. SMSes her alot but no replies. We left the airport worried and confused. I did not know whom she went with and no idea whom to ask.

Finally at night, she msged back and said she will return tomorrow as she missed her flight. Wait at home for her.............

The next afternoon, I woke up late as it was a sunday and there she was, opening the door. Visibly tanned and non-chalant. As i laid in bed, starting to feel angry, she stripped and about to go to the bathroom, I could see the even tan. There is no bikini mark. Could she have been sun-tanning naked?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1