The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18973 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsteer View Post
Did her again yesterday. Half way in missionary, her husband call and I tell her to answer and have short chat with him. I move up and lift up her legs on my chest and thrust her hard. She is trying hard to control her breath and try to slow me down so piak piak sounds not heard by her husband over the phone. It last for 2 to 3 minutes. Her then expression was priceless and my fetish fulfilled. Sexxion last for around 40mins and choose to cum in mouth and suck me clean then swallow. What a great GEM.
Quote:
Haha bro, sometimes it's tiring. Gonna meet her again tomorrow for another round at her home, bang her on their bed and facing their wedding photo. Wife demanding too, at least 2 rounds per week. Sexercise keep me fit. Hahaha
please dun hold back bro.
do update us w all e details pls.. Lolx
Old 05-02-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Haha bro, sometimes it's tiring. Gonna meet her again tomorrow for another round at her home, bang her on their bed and facing their wedding photo. Wife demanding too, at least 2 rounds per week. Sexercise keep me fit. Hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !!...can't believe it !!...that will be double pleasure for you ...u r really the most lucky guy in this world ..hv the opportunity to bang her and yr wifey so many rounds a week ...you are really the CHAMPION and must be very STRONG n HARD down under !!...haha...do us bros here a favour. ...let's us know how you enjoy banging her again another time tomorrow this time in her own marital bedroom with a detailed FR can ?? ...Thanks in advance and good luck
Pitching tent for this bro's FR...don't keep us waiting too long hor ...yes agree, sexercise satisfies and does a lot of good for us guys and gals mentally n physically ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-02-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 12
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

Had the pleasure of getting acquainted with this jc gal a few years back from an okt. When the okt told me she was 19 and still a jc student, I knew i must have her. First few times was always with condoms but i wanted to do her raw

So during our next meetup i asked her if she is okay to do it at the staircase giving her excuse that my parents suddenly came home. She was agreeable and i stripped her off her clothes.

Told her i want to finger her using my cock and make her cum and she allowed. When she was high and reaching orgasm, I pushed my cock in. She struggled a bit asking me to use condom but eventually gave in and allowed me to do what i want. Eventually creampie her after 10 min.

Didn't manage to book her after that day.
Old 06-02-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersex View Post

Had the pleasure of getting acquainted with this jc gal a few years back from an okt. When the okt told me she was 19 and still a jc student, I knew i must have her. First few times was always with condoms but i wanted to do her raw

So during our next meetup i asked her if she is okay to do it at the staircase giving her excuse that my parents suddenly came home. She was agreeable and i stripped her off her clothes.

Told her i want to finger her using my cock and make her cum and she allowed. When she was high and reaching orgasm, I pushed my cock in. She struggled a bit asking me to use condom but eventually gave in and allowed me to do what i want. Eventually creampie her after 10 min.

Didn't manage to book her after that day.
no need face la, body enough
Old 06-02-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Doggystyle once had wild Bandung gal. Wild wild because wants do it 4 times a night, french like crazy then wants it raw. Asked gal, what if preggy, gal pointed to Ddog nose and say then will be preggie with Ddog pups.
Crazy gal
Old 06-02-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[/url]
Tis a typical sight n reaction of any horny gal when her pussy is being licked and sucked below by her guy...she lifting her own bra up by herself

Last edited by Rickey; 07-02-2020 at 06:40 AM.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Do with fl no need tell until you fully pew into condom.
Do with girlfriend/fwb need tell because if not, they might poh mata on you.
Do with overseas girls no need tell.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Doggystyle once had wild Bandung gal. Wild wild because wants do it 4 times a night, french like crazy then wants it raw. Asked gal, what if preggy, gal pointed to Ddog nose and say then will be preggie with Ddog pups.
Crazy gal
wow.. really so wild n crazy n most imptly.. so horny.
Old 08-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

I try to ram fast and steady, and I just stopped.. then she ask me dont stop, move.. then I said about shoot, let me rest awhile while dick still inside.. then she used her leg to make me move.. then I ran again and tell her I AM NOT GOING TO STOP.. then ram 4 mins more and zua inside.. the scene is so good . Seeds zooming out..
Old 09-02-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Do with fl no need tell until you fully pew into condom.
Do with girlfriend/fwb need tell because if not, they might poh mata on you.
Do with overseas girls no need tell.
Yep, local girl need to tell, the rest just shoot deep and enjoy
Old 09-02-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
beloving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most common for men will be cum first, talk later.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Yep, local girl need to tell, the rest just shoot deep and enjoy
Local or not, just shoot. No need to care.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Local or not, just shoot. No need to care.
Omg bro!!!... you don't give them chance ahh

Old 10-02-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
I try to ram fast and steady, and I just stopped.. then she ask me dont stop, move.. then I said about shoot, let me rest awhile while dick still inside.. then she used her leg to make me move.. then I ran again and tell her I AM NOT GOING TO STOP.. then ram 4 mins more and zua inside.. the scene is so good . Seeds zooming out..
naise work bro.
thanks for sharing.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg bro!!!... you don't give them chance ahh
I am!
I am...... giving them a chance to bear my baby! They may not realise it now but when they look back in 10 yrs time, they will be glad for this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1