The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
Re: wife and mistress

why the hell does she know so much things about you.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She knows all the information abt me and family...
That is the mistake.....
Sigh.......
Old 05-03-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
toldo is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi. Read your post n understand your trouble. Well, i may have a good solution here.
1st i can catagorise u as a well to do gentlement (investment of 2 unit of industrial property n 1 unitbof condo). So basically, u can try to arrange all your 3 kids to study overseas + your wife tug along with them. U may need to sell some of your asset to finance that. But trust me. U will earn those back in future.
Once all your family in overseas, u can deal with this girl openly (no longer any threat).
U may end this nicely n being gentlement by giving her break off fee. Or u can just "dump" her right away. Dont worry u have no fear anymore. She has losr that last "A" in her hand.
Old 06-03-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
campane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toldo View Post
Hi. Read your post n understand your trouble. Well, i may have a good solution here.
1st i can catagorise u as a well to do gentlement (investment of 2 unit of industrial property n 1 unitbof condo). So basically, u can try to arrange all your 3 kids to study overseas + your wife tug along with them. U may need to sell some of your asset to finance that. But trust me. U will earn those back in future.
Once all your family in overseas, u can deal with this girl openly (no longer any threat).
U may end this nicely n being gentlement by giving her break off fee. Or u can just "dump" her right away. Dont worry u have no fear anymore. She has losr that last "A" in her hand.
Support this suggestion!
Old 06-03-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Propermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is your wife the 记仇type? If yes...then you have to b mentally prepared...ultimately i belive in marriage, we should b willing to b open....speak to ur wife...seek her forgiveness tgat you have done something really really really stupid n now you fully understand that family is way above everything else...if she forgives you, she will now gave a husband who will b 101% live her and kids as if there is no tmr...if she did not...then just one word...divorce

If course, you can choose not to telll n let the issue drag...but if the gal findz your wife and spills the beans first, then 没有挽回的余地了。

Think abt this...give it some thought...you have done something stupid...do you want this issue to drag forever?

Just my 2 cents worth...ultimately you have to make a decision...to tell or not to tell onky you can decide...
Old 06-03-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

How to suddenly relocate overseas? I dont have that lobang to work overseas or financially strong to go overseas... and my only parent left here? If my wife and kids are not here.. i agree it would be easier.. but she knows her social media account and she still can message her. i am trying to stop her doing that... nicely can't.. nasty worse.....
She said she has nothing to lose... just want to play me to death
Old 06-03-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propermaniac View Post
Is your wife the 记仇type? If yes...then you have to b mentally prepared...ultimately i belive in marriage, we should b willing to b open....speak to ur wife...seek her forgiveness tgat you have done something really really really stupid n now you fully understand that family is way above everything else...if she forgives you, she will now gave a husband who will b 101% live her and kids as if there is no tmr...if she did not...then just one word...divorce

If course, you can choose not to telll n let the issue drag...but if the gal findz your wife and spills the beans first, then 没有挽回的余地了。

Think abt this...give it some thought...you have done something stupid...do you want this issue to drag forever?

Just my 2 cents worth...ultimately you have to make a decision...to tell or not to tell onky you can decide...

Bro.. my wife is... and she will definitely leave the family....
Be it from me honestly or from her.....
So i say or she say.. the outcome also same...
I am trying to keep her away and also trying to keep my family...
It is really tough playing two roles...
Yes.. i admit i really did something stupid and beyond repair....
Old 06-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker View Post
How to suddenly relocate overseas? I dont have that lobang to work overseas or financially strong to go overseas... and my only parent left here? If my wife and kids are not here.. i agree it would be easier.. but she knows her social media account and she still can message her. i am trying to stop her doing that... nicely can't.. nasty worse.....

I mean your kids n wife tobe allocated overseas and you still be in spore continue to work as usual.
But again if your kept women insist of distroying u, she can do it via the social media. Well, sad to hear that.....
Bro, in short run u can continue to step 2 boat with 1 leg. But in long run, u r facing a dead end. If she still doesnt change her mindset, u have to plan for the worst..... divorse..... u must have contingency plan. Perhaps u can start consulting a lawyer (as what some beo mentioned here ealier)
Old 06-03-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker View Post
1 more issue. U mention your kept women threaten to open out your relationship to your wife. Ok.... does she have any proof of u guy having a relationship? Like intimate photoes or any other proof?
Old 06-03-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, in short run u can continue to step 2 boat with 1 leg. But in long run, u r facing a dead end. If she still doesnt change her mindset, u have to plan for the worst..... divorse..... u must have contingency plan. Perhaps u can start consulting a lawyer (as what some beo mentioned here ealier)
Told him already, he refuses to listen. Prefers to sit around, cover his face, worry until he feels suicidal, and hope that the problem just disappears.

Truly illogical.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Told him already, he refuses to listen. Prefers to sit around, cover his face, worry until he feels suicidal, and hope that the problem just disappears.

Truly illogical.
He is praying that the time bomb will not explode when detonated
Old 07-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

TS,

Actually, I think your mistress don't love you.

Maybe she feel that you have fucked her so you owe her something and you need to be with her for the rest of her life?

If you can leave your wife for her then I am sure you can leave her for another.

Then what is the point?

Have you ever asked her: supposed I leave my wife for you, and one day I am tired of you and I have a gf, will you let me go?
Old 08-03-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
LED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Usually the most expensive bonk is the one you never pay.

You fuck it up, come clean and face the consequences in your situation since you have no capability to resolve it.

You say better then she say. Beg for forgiveness, with 3 kids you have better chances to save the marriage. It may take time but if you show your sincerity you may succeed.

If she say first. You're done.

Be a man do the right thing.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LED... View Post

You fuck it up, come clean and face the consequences in your situation since you have no capability to resolve it.

You say better then she say. Beg for forgiveness, with 3 kids you have better chances to save the marriage. It may take time but if you show your sincerity you may succeed.

Definately true.
Its better to spill it up on your own rather than that bitch.... why? Coz when u admit abt your wrongdoing u r doing it at a appologetic manner. But if that bitch spill the bean, well its gonna be messy n rude n may add in some untrue strory too. So pls avoid that scenario.

I am sure for the sake of children, your wife will "forgive u" (wont go to divorse). Coz divorse is not just both of u but the kids are involved. Well, unless your wife doesnt live the kids n wish to get a large wealth of your from the divorse process.

Again times up. Admit it sooner the better. U hav cause a serious damage but still can be salvage. Dont wait till that bitch to make her move first.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LED... View Post

well said bro ... cannot agree more
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1