The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kaye2 is Cool - loads of Potential
JBGirl88 Cindy

Visited the Jbgirl88.com and had a strong feeling that I wanted to do an overnight today. Came from KL expecting big after reading good reviewsabout Xiao Ning and some from their website itself on a couple of girls. Wanted to cheong Xiao Ning for the night but was told she doesn't do overnight service (and they still put price for overnight wtf? Misleading) . Then went to my 2nd option which is Angel (good reviews on site) but was yet again told the same. Finally picked my 3rd choice of choosing Jane and OKT said this choice will be fine.

Waited and waited and also asked if I can check in earlier (due to the long day at work, I had to lepak at the mall alone all the way until 12 -> this is bad for out station working fellas like me who can't check in on our own choice of hotel and HAVE to WAIT like noob till 12). Clock hit the eleventh hour (11pm really) and OKT msged me to say that even Jane is not available due to tiredness! Suggested Cindy and I regretfully agreed which later realized it was the worst decision I made in my cheonging life.

Arrived early by 1130 asked OKT if can at least let me to into the room and shower or whatnot if possible (but I guess got other bro doing her). So sit again la almost felling asleep in the car in front of hotel.

OKT SMS-Ed, I took the lift upstairs and knocked on the door expecting at least 80% of what she looks like in the pic. Turned out to be a total diff person than what I expect. KNN like kena kon like that. Dah lah I could get all my 3 choices and backup choices! She got moon face and not oval like pic if u know what I mean.

So here's my FR and small story.

Name: Cindy
Nationality: Thai
Face/ Looks: 4/10

Face/looks in Relation to the picture: 1/10

Body: 3/10 (I have high expectation. So do you if u are paying loads of money. Body shape is like wide and short. Bigger bones than I am. Butt abit huge and no way voluptuous like what the comments on website said)

Boobs: Fake C Cup. Try squeezing but it's hard like nitrogen balloon O.O. The only thing I managed to suck is the nipples.

BBBJ: 9/10 (the best thing that ever happend on the bed. Lasted 10 mins okay lar.

HJ: 1/10 Bad. Squeezing btm part of the shaft only.
Fingering: No
FK: Big no no. I also dowan to dive my toungue into her moon face.

FJ: 5/10 (I try salvaging the situation by thinking that I wanna 'destroy' her tonight. But imagination can only bring u so far. Quite accommodating tbh. But 98% I sendiri mari lah. I honestly dislike if sex is not two ways traffic)

GFE: Shes actually a nice gal la. But u know my 8 hours of overnight money she is treating it like its a 30mins fuckjob. No interaction, no raba-raba me during the process, not even trying to maybe earn a couple of tips by warming up to me! I really like GFE feel by starting to watch TV with her with no rush, chit-chat talk shit, joke. I started all conversation, even have to ask her why she sit so far away on bed and eventually she was just 'Come lah' and started to lick me.

Damage: RM588 for 8 hours from 12am onwards. Pretend not to give me change when I gave all 100 notes. But I jz assume to give her as tips before action begin for being accommodating when I was talking to my beloved very love her fiancée. Sigh guess its karma and I shud quit the scene and love my future wife properly.

Overall: 3/10. I have a choice of 3 shots and initially wanna do her one more before but in the end oso malas

WIR: Need I say more meh?

Conclusion: U guys go see her picture on the site la. No way could have seen a moon face and non voluptuous body. Face on site is like 21 it real person already moving into auntie type of face and body.
Haiz, super regret.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kaye2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: JBGirl88 Cindy

Mod can please help me rename this, they are called De Imperial here, not jbgirl88
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1