The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bryanbryans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Just touch down him for a 3day trip.. Seem quite happening staying at A&em had be trying.. Some rows of clubs and massage but don't seem happening.. Anyone can advise if Zeus is still good ? Haven got a chance to go
Old 07-03-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanbryans View Post
Just touch down him for a 3day trip.. Seem quite happening staying at A&em had be trying.. Some rows of clubs and massage but don't seem happening.. Anyone can advise if Zeus is still good ? Haven got a chance to go
Nice bro. Do updates any recommended place. I’ll the there tomorrow for 4 days.

Cheers
Old 08-03-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bryanbryans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just finish with massage Z... I would say it's great... Was show to the room and she greeted with a sweet smile and we were having a small talk. Can smell her soft and sweet perfume during the talk, strip went into the steam room and relax awhile and then went into shower. After shower, we then proceed to the bed, she asked me to lay down and the session starts. She starts with regular massage which is pretty good. After few minutes she start the nuru massage which is quite sad. and her body lay down onto my back. I can felt her nipples sliding and tickling my body and balls thats the DAMN SHIOK parttt After that she proceed to do bbbj and some moaning as I finger her.

No 16 name : tao
Look: 9/10 cuteness overload
Height: 158 cm+/-
Boobs: natural b-cup
Body: good figure
Massage : 7/10 so so but not thoset piano type of massage
B2B : 8/10 damn shiokk so sensual
HJ : 8/10 she knows how to use her hands
Damage: 1.4 for 2 shot nett
RTF : Yes

My buddy try 456

Look: 8/10 cuteness overload
Height: 165cm+/-
Boobs: natural b-cup
Body: good figure
Massage : 9/10
B2B : 8/10 damn shiokk
HJ : 8/10
Damage: 1.4 for 2 shot nett
RTF : Yes
Old 09-03-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Beware of WeChat Freelance!!!

Happen to my bro. All these ‘ladies’ will actively add you in WeChat and promoting their services. Photos all very pretty. Price 1 hour 1 million, stay over 2.2 million.

Bro took one and asked for 1 hour. Lady promise if real person look different no need pay single cent.

Agreed 10.45pm. Instead reach 11.45pm. Totally different person from WeChat. Out of good will / pity, my bro still took her in.

Lady very rush. Wank the dick like nobody’s business. Bro ask her to stop cause pain. She then proceed and rush bro to fuck. End up bro got fed up and ask her to leave. Pay her 1 million and Chao she goes.

Lesson to learn, never believe or take from WeChat.

I’ll be here 2 more nights. Any recommendation fellow brothers.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Beware of WeChat Freelance!!!

Happen to my bro. All these ‘ladies’ will actively add you in WeChat and promoting their services. Photos all very pretty. Price 1 hour 1 million, stay over 2.2 million.

Bro took one and asked for 1 hour. Lady promise if real person look different no need pay single cent.

Agreed 10.45pm. Instead reach 11.45pm. Totally different person from WeChat. Out of good will / pity, my bro still took her in.

Lady very rush. Wank the dick like nobody’s business. Bro ask her to stop cause pain. She then proceed and rush bro to fuck. End up bro got fed up and ask her to leave. Pay her 1 million and Chao she goes.

Lesson to learn, never believe or take from WeChat.

I’ll be here 2 more nights. Any recommendation fellow brothers.
actually all my frds kana
... ask hotel bell get girls...rush rush u
...bring girl from bar...rush rush u
...ktv bring back one also rush rush u...or say overnight, in between 1 -4 am want to chabot leow.
( i think some luck lah, also if u very frequent, should sooner or later get some good contact/ service or some local ppl guide u )

we chat location on, alot of msg will come in 1 lah. risk loh, see can video chat or not first haha... my frd got this pimp number ( i no ask ) tht he call, he tell me always gv good selection.( but i no go with him, dunno he big canon or not )...hahaha

i am a failure.... hahahaha.....i go hcm many many time, not one time i get girls from the abv encounter....hahaha...cos no balls to try, save it for the ones next to me. hahaha . . .
Old 10-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
throwawayburner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Googled Zues Massage and it turns out that there was a raid only 3 days ago. Any other recommendations?
Old 11-03-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwawayburner View Post
Googled Zues Massage and it turns out that there was a raid only 3 days ago. Any other recommendations?
So bro. You still in HCM? I have just arrived. Never been to the massage before. Mind to share whether it’s safe to go tomorrow? What’s the standard damage and how does it work here?

Appreciate if you can help up bro.Cheers

Skynan
Old 11-03-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be alone in Ho Chi Minh city from 20th march till 26th for work & leisure. .

Any bro wanna to chiong in spa, club or ktv together?

Cheers
Old 11-03-2019, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
So bro. You still in HCM? I have just arrived. Never been to the massage before. Mind to share whether it’s safe to go tomorrow? What’s the standard damage and how does it work here?

Appreciate if you can help up bro.Cheers

Skynan
Hi bro, you can google massage dai nam & massage vien dong. these are also the commonly mentioned massage place. As for whether safe or not, I think it all depends on your luck.

Good luck!
Old 11-03-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishiteiru View Post
Hi bro, you can google massage dai nam & massage vien dong. these are also the commonly mentioned massage place. As for whether safe or not, I think it all depends on your luck.

Good luck!
To all bro,

I just wanted to share with all bros here not to follow the recommendation of bro Aishiteiru here. I have just visited massage vien DONG, I spent VND 1.8 mil and get only one hand job. please don’t visit these places.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros want to Cheong ktv in hcm? I will be here till Thursday. Can contact me and we can go Cheong together!
Old 13-03-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
Any bros want to Cheong ktv in hcm? I will be here till Thursday. Can contact me and we can go Cheong together!
Pm you, I will be in hcm tomorrow.
Old 13-03-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

Quote:
To all bro,

I just wanted to share with all bros here not to follow the recommendation of bro Aishiteiru here. I have just visited massage vien DONG, I spent VND 1.8 mil and get only one hand job. please don’t visit these places.
Apologise to bro that you had a lousy experience.
No worry I shall refrain from any recommendations nowon.
Old 15-03-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To all bro,

Ppl introduce place to you but you never appreciate .What the.
Old 15-03-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cheongster69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

How did you spend 1.8m in Vien Dong? VIP room? Normal room plus tips never exceeds 700-800K
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1