The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nickahben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will u get a pretty wife or a not pretty wife tat

Will u get a pretty wife who doesn't know how do any housework at all or a not pretty wife tat Knows how to cook and do those housework...the pretty one is quite selfish in a sense but she can sings very well and I enjoy her company.. The not pretty doesn't even know how to sings and is boring in life but she will go anywhere if you tell her to. Both sex life is ok but the pretty one is more open and sometime I find her quite unusual.. Guys which one will u choose for life and why u choose her?
Old 02-11-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Will u get a pretty wife or a not pretty wife tat

Choose both, happy shiok shiok until go jurong!
Old 02-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nickahben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't take both as I talking about wife to be.. Law in Singapore also dun allowed tat to happened
Old 03-11-2016, 02:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I'd choose one that was intelligent.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-11-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taisho75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please justify your not pretty. Fat? Meaty or slim? Face cannot make it or u too choosy?

I would choose the one who loves me more than I love her, but knows what she wants. Some pretty girls just cannot make it and you think u will find her pretty over a long time.

if u can't decide, drop both and find another one that got what u wnt. Happy searching
Old 04-11-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

A woman with a beautiful body is only good for the night. But a woman with a beautiful heart is good for a lifetime.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
iloveu1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGoodAh View Post
A woman with a beautiful body is only good for the night. But a woman with a beautiful heart is good for a lifetime.
Well said. No matter how beautiful the woman is now but everyone ages. So dun tell me u going to dump her then. Unless u are filthy rich and can afford the huge alimony that comes with divorce. Normally a good nature & beautiful heart will not change but not 100% though. Personally I would go for a average looking girl with a kind heart. Too bad i haven't find the right one & is falling in love with a ML. Actually i have no right to give any advice here...

Maybe i should stop all cheonging activities and find myself a decent girl.
Old 05-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Pretty or not as long acceptable is good enough. Don't know how to cook or do house work never mind. Everything I can go buy, learn and do. But character is something that may or may not change. Also whether she after your money or not. Which is the main concern of them all.
Old 06-11-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Desufnoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Choose me bah
Old 07-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGoodAh View Post
quote for the truth.
a partner with a good heart will be more willing to weather storms together than a materialistic one.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu1985 View Post
Well said. No matter how beautiful the woman is now but everyone ages. So dun tell me u going to dump her then. Unless u are filthy rich and can afford the huge alimony that comes with divorce. Normally a good nature & beautiful heart will not change but not 100% though. Personally I would go for a average looking girl with a kind heart. Too bad i haven't find the right one & is falling in love with a ML. Actually i have no right to give any advice here...

Maybe i should stop all cheonging activities and find myself a decent girl.
It's alright to cheong as long as there's no feelings involved. But in your case, like what you said. You falling for a ML? I believe its time to snap back into reality..Its all just business for them. You're just another ATM for them to cash off of.. Sorry if im being too direct or crude. But its aggravating to know that a fellow cheongster is falling into "commercial love".. Which expires on the day your savings are exhausted.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4587 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Get a Pretty Wife and Capable Maid. This combo never fails.
Old 12-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickahben View Post
Will u get a pretty wife who doesn't know how do any housework at all or a not pretty wife tat Knows how to cook and do those housework...
Y don't u look in the mirror & see yourself first?
what u have to choose the 2?
maybe they both also don't want u?
beggers cannot choose, so u know now?
Old 14-11-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 8
bolangkong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolangkong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pretty wife can/last longer when look, but cannot cook is a turn off...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1