The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-03-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shinyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR for GALAXY XSCORTSミNANAミ dated 16 Mar 19

Been eyeing Nana for quite a while. She sounds great. Thanks for the FR!
Old 17-03-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had Nana from galaxy yesterday..

Body : a lil meaty with big sensitive tits and solid ass
BBBJ : slow and sensual, she is hungry and wanna eat my balls! She also ass rim
Pussy : good to paint, she was moaning with pleasure!
Attack her tits.. caressing and slapping needed!
Pump her missionary hard & fast. She said pain but I carry on ramming ( like a virgin). After the 1st shot, we rest but her hands were $tarting 2 massage my dick! She said Sg boys dick are getting bigger now ( she was here 2 years ago).
Tell her to start session 2 NOW Begin 2 suck my lollipop! Ask her want get naughty with a vib! She approved! Man...once the vib is playing her clit.. she was moaning and shaking her hips! After she came, I start to eat those big brown tits! A lot of slapping and fingering now.. U know where! Then I ask her if I can finger her butt.. she said yes but must be gentle !
Man what happens next is my vib is on her clit,fingering her ass and she was sucking my dick! I don't know how long we did this but she came a couple more times!
Told her I wanna bang her ass ..she allowed me. Slowly jammed her ass but she could not take the pain.
Turn her over and doggy her pussy!
Man.. I have never heard a girl scream so much and came so fast!

It was a loud experience! GFE WAS like 8.5/ 10

Bro who like big tits can visit her

Thank you Galaxy! We need more hardcore angels .. please!!
Old 17-03-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
eattoomuch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine33 View Post
New to FR writing but need to earn the free bonk later so will write for my experience with Nat-Silkstockings.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721427

OKT: Friendly and after some verificaation good to go. Will remind to support FR after the session to be eligible for their 5+1 promo which was cool.
Location: Central with lots of drinking area around. Good nice location.
Boobs: Natural. Not very big but nice to hold and she loves to be lick and suck. 9/10 horny girl easily wet.
Body: Big bone type a bit meaty nice to pound especially for ass lovers, she have a nice big ass for a doggy pounding.
Shower: Toliet was a little small but still manage to shower together with her cleaning me nice and clean.
BBBJ: Long and slow with good suction and deepthroat. Even asked me if i want to cum in her mouth and seriously at that point when she doing deepthroat bbbj i dun even want to answer. Just want to shoot.
Massage: After my first shot CIM seriously am tired. Offered me a decent enough good massage when waiting for me to recover.
FJ: Tease with me with har catbath skills and started to BBBJ me after 45mins and makes me mari kita again. Asked me what position i want and straight move into doggy. Hard pound her fast and furiously banging my body against her ass.
GFE: 10/10. Probably because she can speak English well enough to strike communication hence the 90mins was full of chit chat and fucking. She totally shines out on this as her strong point.
RTF: Definitely! She's one of the best service girls i had gotten and easily RTF since my office is in town!

Thanks for your FR bro. I will book her soon because of your words. Hopefully I get the same treatment.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveHerO View Post
Sora

TeerukLover

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721605

Go into the deployment place and is pleasant surprise a small young girl is behind the door. She after initiate intro can feel shes a bit shy type so go slow on her and talk to her a bit.

She really have a very mesmerizing smile and the sparkle in her eyes that light up the room.
But I really manage to find a topic that turn her on where she start to show her fun side. From there the ice is broken and shes her fun normal self.

Shes a bit shy or pretend to as she cover herself with towel before removing her clothes.

At the shower I dun see why shes so shy as her body is quite nice and fair too. She isnt very slim model type but no slag in her flesh body also.

Her boobs is a handful huge B and I joke with her dumbbell and hold it yah natural and weighs nicely in my hand.

Back in room she immediately go down and give a bbbj. A young girl gentle bbbj with eating the balls just like a cute gf and I verify shes 23 later.

I carressing her boobs and touching her pink it was wet. She let out a smile looking at me. The smile always appear when shes happy and that smile with the eyes have the Jade Seah feel in her.

After that I go down on her where she let out louder and louder moan. She buey tahan anf signal.me.she want caps on and ride on

We did 4 positions but I always cant help but choos3 all.the position that can see her face with those cute cheek. Damn cute like jade seah. Sparkle in her eyes.

Here u are with the photo that I get from her for U guys to decide for yourself.

For me though I have reached my quota for FL I will RTF bcos of the special spark she have

I visited this girl back when she was with another stable. Can’t remember if it was Tiko or xclusive.

Seems like a lot of girls like to go to teeruk or regent when they come back to visit sg.

Maybe their previous OKT dunno how to manage or poor service to them.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
SH69 is one of the better okt for me in terms of booking.
Thanks for the reply bro and lagonda bro.

First time booking with this stable
Old 17-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
xabierer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently, observed many good FLs, wonder if any can take on a big sized dick ? Pls intro !
Old 17-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xabierer View Post
Recently, observed many good FLs, wonder if any can take on a big sized dick ? Pls intro !
I am sure Mona can though she is petite size.
Old 17-03-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
daveebay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised Jolie I'll write a FR for her ~

Jolie from Galaxy Xscorts.

I visited today in the afternoon, OKT was quick and prompt in responding to the request.

Location is good, near the MRT. Good privacy because she it's a room with an attached bathroom.

Looks: Looks 90% similar to photos
Body: 9/10. Slim. She complains she has a bit of tummy fat but I don't think that's the case at all.
GFE: 9/10! We would cuddle and kiss and generally have fun together, laughed a lot too. Speaks French. Can speak very simple english and have to communicate mostly via google translate.
FJ: 10/10. Passionate
RTF: Definitely, she leaves in about 2 weeks time.

As usual, ymmv
Old 17-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

FR for Ice from Soi69

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=18437982

Face: 7.5/10 not as pretty as the pictures but not bad
Body: 8/10 slim
Boobs: 9/10 Natural but very saggy
GFE: 7/10, French kiss and kiss reluctantly, but chatty and friendly
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Rtf: no, not bad but want to try others
Old 17-03-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Sabaithai1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha68 View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721549

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721550

These two girls for real? Any Bros went for stable MILKYWAY before? Thank you.

Very tempting sia, can anyone who visited Nadia before tell me her boobs and face really look like below?

Old 17-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
callmemax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by erotes View Post
LAVA is so hard to book. Wonder if there are any girls now in Dome 1?
Same for me also bro. But this few days there are lot of good choices for the girl. So i am still observing FR as well. Few name that i am interested in is Nat from SS, Nana from galaxy and Mona. Haven't decided yet and if i can get a slot with Lava, she will still be my first priority
Old 17-03-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
Felixck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My rating for 99babe Rudy

Look : 6.5/10 syt looks
Body : 7/10 slim,abit Tan
Boobs : 7/10 natural tits, suits her petite figure.
Bbbj : 8/10 very deep throat , alot of it and Super greats !!!
Gfe ; 6/10 greats , friendly and good attitude
Fj : 7/10 sop
Rtf : probably not
Old 17-03-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
wonderl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaithai1985 View Post
Very tempting sia, can anyone who visited Nadia before tell me her boobs and face really look like below?

I tried Pandora, she is good and looks like the photo, I wont go into much as I am not in a mood of writing fr. this girl is Nadia I think and she looks 85% like the photo, saw her while coming out. Might give her a try next time
Old 17-03-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixck View Post
My rating for 99babe Rudy

Look : 6.5/10 syt looks
Body : 7/10 slim,abit Tan
Boobs : 7/10 natural tits, suits her petite figure.
Bbbj : 8/10 very deep throat , alot of it and Super greats !!!
Gfe ; 6/10 greats , friendly and good attitude
Fj : 7/10 sop
Rtf : probably not

This is my first time seeing a review for 99babe stable.

Do people actually visit the girls from this stable?
Old 17-03-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
seanwyatt is stuck in moderation for some time to come
FR for Dani from ScarlettHouse

Body: 9/10. Got stretch marks. Boobs were big and saggy which I do not mind at all. Overall very pretty (to me).
BBBJ: 8/10. Slow and sensual. Ensured my balls were given enough attention too
FJ: 8/10. Very tight feel. There was a lot of frenching and moaning which gave the GFE feel.
GFE: 10/10. I wished I had made an overnight booking. I so badly did not want to leave.

Overall: 11/10. I would RTF for sure if I have time but she's going back in 3 days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1