The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-10-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Oh sucks 😥
Play safe guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Nope happened a few days ago. 32 ladies got caught at a “famous” place, including some bros. That happens if you don’t keep on changing your operating location.

It’s the third time that place has been raided this year...
Old 01-10-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kuukuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglocalmassage.org/ting-ting/

Fellow bros, please beware of this girl and possibly this stable.

Went for 1h session recently booking directly with this girl.

Firstly, either the photoshop skill is top grade world class otherwise its a totally different girl. From SYT in the pic come out in real life become MILF. (mid 30s min.)

My first time trying this stable was maybe 6 months ago, also look totally different girl in real life compared to pics, but the previous time service was good and attitude was good. This time, completely fucked up.

Waited for 20mins after appt time before she tell me to go up.

She left the door open for me, when I first saw her under the dimmed lights I thought ok nvm might not be the same person but will give it a try, but opted for HJ instead of FJ option.

Keep trying to upsell FJ package before session, after that want to charge HJ same price as FJ package. Insisted on the original posting price, then started session after paying.

She start off with 1 shot, saying since I going for 2 shots might as well just straight away shoot one time first. After that, press u for 5-10 want to start 2nd shot already. Anyway the HJ I never experience shittier one before, knn like one to pull my little brother out of my body is it. Utterly fucked up.

Session ended in 30mins after 2nd shot ask me wear clothes fuck off. I ask her 30mins only? She claim 'who can last so long for 2 shots'. So I didn't realize this is purely HJ and no massage package? Fucking disappointing.

Oh ya, and the flat unit got leftover food ALL OVER THE PLACE. Smelly until cannot tahan when walk past the living room.

Anyway if you all want to continue to proceed with trying this girl or stable, up to you, I nothing to lose but just wanted to vent out my frustration at this fucked up experience.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Any advice not to fall in love with ML?
Don't fall in love, develop a fuck buddy relationship.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
The not so good -
She is definitely much older then stated...
The boobs enhanced
Lookwise to each his own, not bad but I believe went through some plastic before
Sensual wise, she is not good with that

The good -
The massage - one of the VERY BEST
Really get all the knobs loosened

So to conclude, go if u are looking for some real good massage
Old 01-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok thx bro, will pay her a visit on of these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
The not so good -

She is definitely much older then stated...
The boobs enhanced
Lookwise to each his own, not bad but I believe went through some plastic before
Sensual wise, she is not good with that

The good -
The massage - one of the VERY BEST
Really get all the knobs loosened

So to conclude, go if u are looking for some real good massage
Old 02-10-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Dear bros, any review on this Apple?

http://www.liltigersden.com/apple/
Old 02-10-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eth37811 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro try this girl?

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php...ight=8402+2502

TIA
Old 02-10-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tosser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share which girls work till 4-5am ? im only allowed to sneak out at 3+ am
Old 02-10-2017, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakingNewb View Post
Just got fly aeroplaned by momo.. does she usually do this or only a one time thing?
i think she is probably the ang pai whom many white knights bros here accepted n condone her action of flying aeroplane n mia for reasons only known to herself.
months ago, i was a victim. appt agreed n next day just mia w no replies.
i posted a bad fr n also her address. n many white knights here jump to her defence. n even activated Ts to pressured to delete her address from my posts. i did so promptly as to give face.
till this day, i dun think i had done anything wrong as bad attitude prima donna mls need to be tot a lesson.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Hi anyone know what happen to slg Nina? Her thread being remove, anyone have her contact no don’t mind pm me, I lost her no
Old 02-10-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
i think she is probably the ang pai whom many white knights bros here accepted n condone her action of flying aeroplane n mia for reasons only known to herself.
i posted a bad fr n also her address. n many white knights here jump to her defence. n even activated Ts to pressured to delete her address from my posts. i did so promptly as to give face.
till this day, i dun think i had done anything wrong as bad attitude prima donna mls need to be tot a lesson.
Bro relax lah.
You will be as forgiving after you have got a chance to fondle with her naked body, and have a beau like her giving u a BBBJ, oh now should be CBJ.

Man are usually more forgiving when facing such hot n sexy baby. Try and you shall understand!
Old 02-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Any ML recommendation in the south or near BV area? I can only sneak out during lunch hour. Best with JG. TIA
Old 02-10-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
As promise, MR on Xiaoya (SLG)

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-ya-massage/

First of all, this is definitely not the AV deepthroad BJ Xiaoya from before which I have also tried when she was here. Some months back.

Location (7/10): Familiar east, a familiar apartment. Small room with separate bathroom but neat and tidy. Dry towels.

Looks (8/10): Petite young lady, cute little frame, slim with nice bums. Definitely pretty, her looks will grow on you. The photo above is a correct representation, of course beautify but age about there. Smooth fair skin. Slurps! I like!

Massage (7/10): Pretty thorough, I am impress at her effort of massaging my large frame. Massage was done topless. Some kneeling of the back, cover head to toe. Passable massage.

Sensual (8/10): Sensual is done full naked upon request, nicely trimmed bush, cute tits with perk nipples. That scene gives another kind of excitement. Haha. Starts with a breast rub, yes breast rub. Able to get 4G roaming with access to her nice nipples.

BBBJ (8.5/10): A decent BBBJ, mouthwork impressive to be able to take in the whole shaft, interval long wet licks on the head and NO FEEL OF TEETH. This is very important for a good BJ, NO FEEL OF TEETH. 8 out of 10 would fail. Did not CIM but finished with a HJ though.

Overall: Satisfied experience. A cute pretty girl giving you head is already nothing to complain about, in nude some more and does a decent job. Had a good chat with her as well. This one worth the money and RTM. On my priority list. :P

I probably won't be trying new SYTs for a while, only found one gem out of quite a few tried. This season's ML really need to buck up.
Thanks bro Blu3 for trying out new potentiall gem! How is she compared with Cola? Cola looks prettier?
Old 02-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, simple fact of the matter is that posting the address of the ML has wider implications than simply trying to punish a ML with a bad attitude. Once the relevant authorities have a target, any other MLs who are operating there may end up being caught in your crossfire with MoMo, and end up being sacrificed for no reason at all.

If her business remains good despite her bad attitude, blame it on simple Economics of demand and supply. Singaporean males are already renowned for being so very tolerant of bad service and attitude as long as the girl has a pretty face. Yet our customs don't allow young and pretty girls to come in. So strong demand vs lack in supply... you know the outcome. The prettier ones that manage to come in will continue to taunt, snub and exploit us because we made it so.

Live and let live.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
I think you are confusing giving bad MR vs putting address out in the open.

If you didn't realised, there has been a dearth of places these ML can find to rent since last year where they fished out and got rid of a bunch of land lords.

If just because a bit of buay song, and everyone just post address out, soon all the nice discrete condo units will be gone, and we're going to all end up in that last garbage dump they call a condo opposite aljunied MRT for all your MLs.

No doubt if the police want to find them, they can easily fish them out, but let's let them do the hard work and keep the discrete places discrete a bit longer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1