The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 20-07-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
It has been a long time since I last went batam. Seems many changes in batam.
Not much changes,except the monopolization of booking joints by the Happy 8/Bunga etc bosses. Booking joint lowest bookable girls about 700k rupiah (not in those monopolized booking joint tho),highest can go be up to 2 juta (may cost even more,depends on places/season).

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Is atalanta spa still around? Will be going batam next week with 2 frens
Yes ,its still open. Just not too sure of the price becos the last time i was there,someone else pays for the the entrance fee,hehehe...the IN thing on Men's spa in Batam is now Venus and New Spa.

Venus Spa Info :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11193

New Spa at Penuin area,inside Batam City Hotel. Around 350k plus rupiah price range (comes with a HJ or something,FJ is privately negotiated). Remember to bargain downward for anything extra. You might see some familiar girls from other MP and men's spa there tho,hehehe...

There is a new spa named Fame Men's Spa. Quite expensive from y perspective tho. If i dont remember wrong,their basic package is close to 30% more of Altalanta pricing. If you are looking for exclusive-ness in terms of ambience,go for this. However,this place is quite out of the way tho, no newbie-known prime spot or closeby hotel/s around the area to tell you of the exact location. I can only locate this spa via an already closed-down hotel called Blue Star,hehehe...about 3 mins walk away from this closed down hotel.

Octopuss spa is average for me,but still a relatively good choice becos they are now hungrier due to stiffer competition,hehehe...Delta is out of my list.

There is now one more men's spa which i kind of forgotten the name (becos i only read about it),shall share more when i can remember.

To me,the girls are all about the same since those REALLY big fat ugly girls dont really exist in these men spa,hehehe...whats left is just which one or 2 of them provide better or lousier service and/at a better price.

Man's meat and poison theory.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: need urgent help in Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBlade View Post
My apologies if I am posting off topic.

I am in urgent need of advice as to where to get safe and reliable early term abortion for my girl, and what is the approximate cost . I misfired.. and we are both not able to have this baby.

Can any of the senior brothers please advise? Please PM me if possible. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Abortion is illegal in Indonesia, but there are of course gynaes who do the deed quietly on the side for a fee of course.

Sorry I don’t have any contacts for this though...
Old 20-07-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Hotels in Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thank you for the information,with your add-on it is now clearer.

(stepping out of Kaliban Hotel,turn left or turn right?)

Hmm...10 mins walk,If you happen to pass by there,can try to take a photo shot of the place? No obligation tho.

Thanks again.

True,looks good on photo doesnt mean its going to taste good. Again,its a different taste bud thingy again. Much often,i like to compare it with other shops,eg Bai Long, Bei Long, Botak Cun, Meximo pub noodles etc (noodles to noodles, Rice to rice,hehehe...).
Step out of Kaliban, go straight and cross the road..

Old 20-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The key thing is,they were mostly still new to the industry. After few more months,i am kind of sure that you wont be getting what you are getting that day,hehehe...so have to wait for the next batch of girls to come into Batam before repeating the whole process...again.

I send some info about yuedeng,hudie & jiyi to the AQs,they will update me soon,hehehe...if you ask them,they will talk to you.

You can the wuji girls,i hear there are 1 or 2 new one there too.
Good info.

Shall go & take a look there in my coming trip.

Now we can no need to talk so much via pm.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RINTF View Post
Now in batam. Going back sg sunday night.

Wah so many popular disco close down it seem..
... ..
Left newton and a new ktv/disco club newly open but heard not fun for local as they play mainly rnb music....
Can't handle Newton Disco anymore. Music too loud, trying to beat your heart out. The RnB is more my pace. Bro, can you share where this new place is? Last time I was at Harmoni Pub, I picked up a great FL from Lombok. Kept her for 3 days. Had a good time. She's gone home now.
Also can any bros share if there are other places like the Caravelle Pub at Grand I Hotel, and Grand Dragon at BCH. Thanks.
Going in next Tues. Anyone keen can get together.
Cheers!
Old 22-07-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Not much changes,except the monopolization of booking joints by the Happy 8/Bunga etc bosses. Booking joint lowest bookable girls about 700k rupiah (not in those monopolized booking joint tho),highest can go be up to 2 juta (may cost even more,depends on places/season).
i raise my 2 hand & 2 legs agree wit tis words u said...lol

nwday i aso no visit 2 sri kandy,happy8, hailai, bunga & links much...lol,cn't 4get they charge elephant ger @ minimum 1 jt+ elephant price...lol

Quote:
I send some info about yuedeng,hudie & jiyi to the AQs,they will update me soon,hehehe...if you ask them,they will talk to you.

You can the wuji girls,i hear there are 1 or 2 new one there too.
bside all u hv said,stil hv sijia & xiawei...lol,all these joint can get gers ,sm time even syt @ below 1 juta...lol...both 2 place jus visit,both aso got new gers.

jus got back frm btm,tried 1 8/10 ger 22 yo @ 800k,but her cb quite loose liao. Mayb is cos my didi small....lol

nxt trip i go 4 the other gers @ da hai since gers r quite new,but no like their aqua jaga. knn always ask 4 cigarette $. Too bad their business no as good as other joints,bcs no mani know em well yet.

i'm beginning 2 like it...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Shall go & take a look there in my coming trip.

Now we can no need to talk so much via pm.
enjoy ya...lol...wen u got free time can buy me a drink in btm hor...lol

sshhh....
Old 22-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Is this the one beside Da Vienna hotel? Tat day i went and it was selling at 35K per kg. Fm Tg Batu.
not the one @ da vienna but near 2 penuin,close 2 bcs mall

ya,u no ask taxi bring u tere,will cost 35k rp/kg...u yrself walk tere,2 a store wit mani durian & wit out cust can ask 4 25k-30k rp....lol

Quote:
I love this type of teasing. Be better shes nude underneath those anduk.
alamak! i tink i'm addicked 2 eye test liao....lol...tis kind teasing enuff?

nw no time,wait later on i post more fun pix/vids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yea agreed...flashback to Manila where the ktv gals can wear big-T and underneath the gals are nude...and guy can get inside the big-T and do whatever business she allowed...

similarly in Vn...gal only wear a panty under the thin cloth and whole night you allowed to roam....
i make my reply 2 yr post in wetnam tread instead here...lol

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=37205
Old 22-07-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post

nw no time,wait later on i post more fun pix/vids...
Above vid u already posted sm time back. This type of teasing i like.

Yes post more such vid.

Thank you
Old 23-07-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Hornybo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After looking thru so many tips and esp bro Nono's tips and guide to batam, this Fri will make my virgin to batam after years of been a reader...

Would be staying at de Vienna as recommended and staying for a nite to test water... Not sure to start from where too so now asking some silly qns here...

Planning to change 350 sing, enough ma?

What's the going rate for a over nite bonk from the nearby MP or gal boarding places?

Wechat gaps safe to call? Or should just stick to MP?

And what's the earliest time can start if I wanna dabao a MP gal back to hotel?

Paisay if I sounded too noob...
Old 23-07-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Above vid u already posted sm time back. This type of teasing i like.

Yes post more such vid.
ya,i post tat same 1 in anther tread b4 la,tis 1 below nvr post b4...reli can eye test brothers here liao...lol...4 eye test viewin fun onli

Old 23-07-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
...one last warning to bro from Singapore planning to stay in the above hotel i stayed in,remember to bring a multi-power-adaptor becos this hotel doesnt seems to have a 3 pin plug-in. Actually ,it isnt that they didnt have but such a big room i stayed in,they ONLY HAVE ONE 3-pin plug near the bed area,the rest of it all,were in 2-pin europe-type power plug-in.

lol...u mean bch rm onli hv tis kind of power socket like below?

thx 4 yr info, nxt time i book hotel,better check wit em 2 confirm....lol
Old 24-07-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornybo8 View Post
After looking thru so many tips and esp bro Nono's tips and guide to batam, this Fri will make my virgin to batam after years of been a reader...
uh? virgin trip? means u new 2 btm?

Quote:
Would be staying at de Vienna as recommended and staying for a nite to test water... Not sure to start from where too so now asking some silly qns here...
if u new & hv read brother nono's guide 4 newbie hw cum choose da vienna hotel? who here wil recommend solo newbie tis hotel 4 chionging in btm?

but lucky at least u dn't stay 2 far place like harrison hotel...lol,if nt can go 2 tose seaside look 4 mermaid liao lor...where u stay quite crucial 4 sm1 who's new lor,otherwise u'll be spending sm 'wronged $' 冤枉钱...lol

yr hotel mayb no expensive,but inside massage veri expensive (special even more expensive...lol),eat aso veri expensive wen u order 2 inside yr rm & no convenient 2 walk 2 places 4 a plus plus massage & bking joints, if u follow the guide,u got choice of no need 2 walk at all,stay in rm, gers auto cum 2 u & if u wan 2 walk,aso no need take more than 10 mins 2 reach 2 hv varieties of plus plus & choices.

Quote:
Planning to change 350 sing, enough ma?
definitely enuff 4 2d1n,but bring a bit extra in case of emergency,like u suddenly see an even more swee char bor & wan 2 dump the first 1 u choose...lol.

remind u a bit hor,all brothers onli hv 1 kkj each...so no need b greedy & ovr plan,tere's always nxt trip

Quote:
What's the going rate for a over nite bonk from the nearby MP or gal boarding places?
hmm,tricky qn....lol, if u go 2 those organization bking joint like bunga,sri kandy,happy 8,links & hailai,prepare 1.8 jt standby. Prepare no mean u gng 2 spend all 1.8 hor, it's like jus in case of emrgency & in case,yr bargaining skill sux or okt too skilful....lol

4 the most others rest,1.3 jt is sufficient,even if yr bargain skill is sux or okt skilful.

Quote:
Wechat gaps safe to call? Or should just stick to MP?
one brother ever got say b4,newbie first time better no try wechat first until u familiar a bit more, but if die die wan try,then can,make sure u use video call first cos mani brother here kena 80% time order ger A cum hotel rm tat time is Ger B problem...lol,even regular cust who go 4 repeated same ger aso tio tis kind of dum frm wechat okts.

got a wechat review in few pages ago in tis tread,the wechat okt even send an aqua 2 him...lol

Quote:
And what's the earliest time can start if I wanna dabao a MP gal back to hotel?
weekday 1.30pm,weekend 12pm.

Quote:
Paisay if I sounded too noob...
who never been noob b4 wen it cums 2 chionging? can share with me?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

fun vids 4 eye test onli!

enjoy ya!
Old 24-07-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

A very interesting article
https://www.investigaction.net/en/ba...ond-singapore/
Old 24-07-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Thanks for sharing this, it’s a very interesting read indeed...
Old 25-07-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Step out of Kaliban, go straight and cross the road..
( Click to show/hide )

Thank you for this info,very useful indeed.

Now i know how to get there.

Quote:
...tis 1 below nvr post b4...reli can eye test brothers here liao...lol...4 eye test viewin fun onli

Hehehe...i notice she slips out one of her nipple in the video,hehehe...

Quote:
lol...u mean bch rm onli hv tis kind of power socket like below?

( Click to show/hide )
Yes,its the same power plug. Ever encounter this in Batam before,its my 1st time tho.

They have a problem with the toilet bowl too,it jammed up during my last day.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1