The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 16
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: masturbation techniques

Do you have pets? Can rub some meat on your dick and get the cat or dog to lick it.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
tyguy2911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Having been doing the deed for more than 25 years, I do have a neat trick up my sleeves that my Bros here can try!

Go buy some cheap Mask (lady's mask they use to apply on their face for beauty), my CO use to buy a lot of mask and I have plenty of balance at home.
Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes (with the packaging on), take out the mask, squeeze out a bit of the water (as some mask are too watery, but not all the water!) then with that warm wet and slimy mask, wrap it around your manhood and start your session!! Wet, slimy, sticky and warm, you'll never get as close to the real thing! If you want a "Fire and Ice" feeling, than soak two and put one in ice water and the other in hot!

Try it! You'll not regret it!
sounds great bro! don't mind giving it a go
Old 01-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
marclove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol seriously with raw food?!
Old 02-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRider View Post
Hi bro, any pix to show ?
Bro.. is there any pic hosting site I can upload the pic to? Not very sure how to upload here.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
marclove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Bro.. is there any pic hosting site I can upload the pic to? Not very sure how to upload here.
Try "imgur" to upload
Old 02-02-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Having been doing the deed for more than 25 years, I do have a neat trick up my sleeves that my Bros here can try!

Go buy some cheap Mask (lady's mask they use to apply on their face for beauty), my CO use to buy a lot of mask and I have plenty of balance at home.
Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes (with the packaging on), take out the mask, squeeze out a bit of the water (as some mask are too watery, but not all the water!) then with that warm wet and slimy mask, wrap it around your manhood and start your session!! Wet, slimy, sticky and warm, you'll never get as close to the real thing! If you want a "Fire and Ice" feeling, than soak two and put one in ice water and the other in hot!

oh my....your CO will think twice about applying facemask if she found out what you do with her balance stocks.

For me....just apply olive oil n wank it.....poor man's method.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-02-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
milksusu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRider View Post
Hi bro, any pix to show ?
you can get it from qoo10. but so so lah... a bit messy after use.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
oh my....your CO will think twice about applying facemask if she found out what you do with her balance stocks.

For me....just apply olive oil n wank it.....poor man's method.
wouldn't olive oil make it super hard to wash off?
Old 03-02-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: masturbation techniques

Normally I use left hand, with the inverted grip (the thumb first instead of the pinkie). This grip gives good control of the tightness and a lot of surface arousal on the penis head compared to the common grip.

Options to make it nicer:
1) Use lubricants. Turn your water heater to max temperature and soak the whole bottle of lubricant in a pail of the extra warm water. Make sure to trst the lubricant with your hand first before putting on penis.

2) Sit on your masturbation hand until it goes numb and you don't feel your hand. Use it to masturbate and it feels like someone else is doing it.

3) Print a life sized head of your favorite girl, open a hole in her mouth and wet the hole a bit so you won't get papercut. Slide your penis in her mouth and wank away using the inverted grip as if she's giving you a blowjob.

You can cum very hard with these methods so don't overdo it or you will feel less sensitive when you're getting it on with a real girl.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i use shave gel at home...the slickiness last longer than using those skin lotion. in case becomes dry after some good 5 min, just wet my hand and touch my rod again and the slickiness come smooth again...i especially love the lady's shave cream blueberry/ lavendar 'flavour' it leaves nice smell on your hand for hours which I may just smell it once a while after deed. so when go out and in front got nice lady, the smell in the hand will make me fantasize her.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Try hair gel with warm water. The feeling and the stickiness is like the juice from real pussy!

Hair gel won't dry too fast and u just need to add warm water for more lubrication and warmth.

It is easier to clean than oil as hair gel is water bases. No sticky feeling after washing and won't irritate my dick after prolong use.

Tried many other liquid/gel and even durex lubricant, but hair gel still the best
Old 03-02-2014, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
heartykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro tried this today. its really good! worth a try for all!!
Old 03-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

johnson baby lotion pre-mix with olive oil. will be abit dry when starting, after awhile it will be smooth.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Try hair gel with warm water. The feeling and the stickiness is like the juice from real pussy!

Hair gel won't dry too fast and u just need to add warm water for more lubrication and warmth.

It is easier to clean than oil as hair gel is water bases. No sticky feeling after washing and won't irritate my dick after prolong use.

Tried many other liquid/gel and even durex lubricant, but hair gel still the best
woah bro ok. try today hahahha
Old 05-02-2014, 09:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
superhornynsf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how about using the shower head and aim it at the balls or base of penis? thts a good one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1