The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What you mean what can you do? You should have walked away before going in. That's what you can do. You screwed up dude, just live and learn hor.

And you don't know liltiger no longer original liltiger meh??? Long long time already bought over. Was a big discussion here months ago. I think now new ah tiong owners, so liltiger same as all other stables, but premium rate. So cross check the ML because the exact same ML under other stables might be cheaper and offer more services.
Brother recent month I am not into this forum much. Anyway thank you very much for your info. Will take it as a expensive lesson.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
leepaonio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleepaonio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pink is very friendly and pretty, was extremely attentive and changed her pressure to suit my needs.
I couldn't believe the price for an hour massage + HJ.
Definitely, money well spent! I'll definitely be revisiting this again.

http://www.liltigersden.com/pink/
Old 10-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/bao-er-massage/
Very slutty look, like ah lian. Anyone tried? Haha
I would rather engage the other package of her listed in the sgw0lves website.
Old 10-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Any bros have reviews for Lynn from SLG? not the ltd one

http://sglonelyguy.net/lynn-massage/
Old 10-08-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Had trouble getting her to reply. She replied halfway then stopped.
She is fully booked everyday... so not surprised about the trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Any bros have reviews for Lynn from SLG? not the ltd one

http://sglonelyguy.net/lynn-massage/
Just saying, blurred pics reminds me of mini...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=15836099

Zara
Old 10-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://sglonelyguy.net/mable-massage/
This one looks chio. The video of her dancing very seductive. I may try her next week instead of rtm my regular.
Anyone tried this mable before ? TIA
Old 10-08-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
liho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Just saying, blurred pics reminds me of mini...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=15836099
U thought so too? Cos her height, weight, statistics all the same except number. Maybe bros who have visited her can cfm.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsf21 View Post
Anyone knows if Aini will be coming back anytime soon? Thanks.
you can still try Huan Huan or Min Min from SLG.

This 2 so far are highly recommended.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

I don't get what you are trying to say. Basically if the police wants to take action, there is no stopping them.

How hard it is to call the ladies and ask for their location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
If the MLs use condo, is not so easy even for the police, because of the management council that manage the estate.

If police interrogate ML or OKT and finds the locations, they can get warrant to enter the condo. MC is powerless to stop that.

If resident complain to police, police cannot do anything, they will redirect resident to issue complain to condo MC to investigate first.

MC must prove to police that location is use for prostitution and not airbnb for example. I know this because a few years ago had to deal with several suspected cases of flat in our condo used for prostitution because some resident keep complaining a lot of men go there to visit. In one case, the flat was used by an owner who does legit therapy, after our condo manager called and checked, is not tenant and have registered business address provided. In another case, when condo manager began to keep a monitor on visitors by insisting all must register at entrance, the tenant moved out.

More recent with airbnb, got resident complain again. yeah same old lady. she suspect room used for prostitution cos a lot of european syt go stay there and come back late. turns out to be airbnb use and not ML/FL.

There was a reported case some time back of a crazy lady who watched CCTV and recorded the timestamp of all male visitors. She is MC chair for that estate.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Did any bros managed to get in contact with Joey from SLG?

http://sglonelyguy.net/joey-massage/

Didn't manage to after last visit.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Luckyman36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Had trouble getting her to reply. She replied halfway then stopped.
i have been try book sara few times unable to got slot , always fully booked very fast , after try 2 days advance booking finally get a slot , i must say the wait is worth
Old 10-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR on Huan Huan (SLG)

http://sglonelyguy.net/huan-huan-massage/

Made a visit today to see why she is so popular.

Shall not give specific scores this time. A little hiccup on meetup time and venue but otherwise location not too difficult to access.

First impression is perfect D-size boobs on a slender body with perky ass, defying laws of nature I would say. All natural D peaks, nicely pearl shaped too. Nicest pair I have seen these few years.

Massage was unexpectedly good, genuine massage combined with a touch of sensual, it feels refreshing. She slithers like a snake, rubbing her soft smooth skin, long silky hair and ample boobs on the back and front. Buay tahan!

Rarely I find it appropriate to use 水蛇腰, but this description fits her perfectly. I teasingly says she looks like lady white snake, hehe.

Ended with a HJ with her on the side. Roaming access good enough for me. Explode not long in her hands.

Overall, a good experience with a good attitude ML with ample teasing and a solid massage. Worth the money and the RTM of course.

Seriously a rare gem this dry season!
Old 10-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I don't get what you are trying to say. Basically if the police wants to take action, there is no stopping them.

How hard it is to call the ladies and ask for their location?
True that.

In fact, the blueboys are not so interested in the girls. As long as no one complain, I suppose they would just close one eye.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
telefan is Cool - loads of Potential
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.liltigersden.com/kiki/

any review on this, has just booked a session with her tmr
Old 11-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR on Huan Huan (SLG)

http://sglonelyguy.net/huan-huan-massage/

Made a visit today to see why she is so popular.

Shall not give specific scores this time. A little hiccup on meetup time and venue but otherwise location not too difficult to access.

First impression is perfect D-size boobs on a slender body with perky ass, defying laws of nature I would say. All natural D peaks, nicely pearl shaped too. Nicest pair I have seen these few years.

Massage was unexpectedly good, genuine massage combined with a touch of sensual, it feels refreshing. She slithers like a snake, rubbing her soft smooth skin, long silky hair and ample boobs on the back and front. Buay tahan!

Rarely I find it appropriate to use 水蛇腰, but this description fits her perfectly. I teasingly says she looks like lady white snake, hehe.

Ended with a HJ with her on the side. Roaming access good enough for me. Explode not long in her hands.

Overall, a good experience with a good attitude ML with ample teasing and a solid massage. Worth the money and the RTM of course.

Seriously a rare gem this dry season!
unfortunately she will not be here for long duration, so bros who want to experience HH better act fast before gone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1